PDA

View Full Version : Shipping?

BarnBoy
03-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Anybody know how much does it costs to ship a Honda 185s motor? Who has the best rates?

Thanks

flynfish
03-25-2017, 11:30 AM
I shipped a warrior motor in a cooler through USPS was around 50 bucks or so

the only time I will be easy is when I'm killed by death

Newrider
03-25-2017, 07:10 PM
I shipped a 200s motor through ups and It was about 80$

sledcrazyinCT
03-26-2017, 09:40 AM
Are you on the hook for freight charges or is buyer paying?
Fed ex home delivery gives better pricing than UPS if you are just walking off the street into one of their ship centers. The post office might give you the lowest cost....... Do not go to a third party shipper like a UPS store, you will pay full rates and some extra for the store's overhead.

Spee Dee shipping is only a regional service, but I have heard they offer excellent rates. If they operate in the areas you and the buyer live that would be my first choice

BarnBoy
03-27-2017, 05:23 PM
Are you on the hook for freight charges or is buyer paying?
Fed ex home delivery gives better pricing than UPS if you are just walking off the street into one of their ship centers. The post office might give you the lowest cost....... Do not go to a third party shipper like a UPS store, you will pay full rates and some extra for the store's overhead.

Spee Dee shipping is only a regional service, but I have heard they offer excellent rates. If they operate in the areas you and the buyer live that would be my first choice

Thanks for the replies.

Buyer would be paying shipping, so I would want to try and get a decent rate. I am considering selling the motor and wanting to get a ball park idea on shipping and best places to ship through if the buyer needs it. Will check out Spee Dee shipping as well.

JacobMonster
03-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Shipped a cylinder head through USPS. Cost me $50 for Priority. Do it through UPS or FedEx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk