PDA

View Full Version : Permanent ban

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Didn't trikes get permanently banned a few years ago? I'm not talking about the temporary ban. I thought there was a permanent ban that went into effect

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

briano
08-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Go fix your axle.

fabiodriven
08-19-2016, 12:18 PM
Yes. You personally were banned from owning or posting about them. If you continue to fail to abide by the restrictions of this ban you will be put on double secret probation.

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Go fix your axle.
You gunna straighten it?

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes. You personally were banned from owning or posting about them. If you continue to fail to abide by the restrictions of this ban you will be put on double secret probation.
Oh no lemme get my baba hoe

JesseA420
08-19-2016, 12:29 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-26116-WAT-meme-gun-gif-9TYk.gif

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Airheads lol

RubberSalt
08-19-2016, 02:16 PM
http://tpctrikes.com

christph
08-19-2016, 02:50 PM
The 1986 consent decree only lasted 10 years. The major manufacturers could legally build and import 3-wheelers to the US. Unfortunately I don't see it happening. Hell, sport quads are still in a down market with only Yamaha making a 450. Even Honda stopped making their 450 or at least stopped production for a while. Repent. When the last sport quad is discontinued the apocalypse is upon us.

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 03:48 PM
http://www.cpsc.gov/en/business--manufacturing/business-education/business-guidance/atv/section-232-all-terrain-vehicles-atvs/

RUNMEDOWN
08-19-2016, 04:01 PM
When the last sport quad is discontinued the apocalypse is upon us.

Unfortunately this is the truth. We live in a "Kids play inside all the time" world where more value is placed on an online status than going out and getting dirty (This is where people will jump in and say "Not my kids" - understand you are a minority). We are living in the time of the final death throws of ATCs. The end has already been decided, it is over. We all ride 30 year old trikes but in 20 more years they will be gone. The last survivors will be filed away in some small corner on a museum to be forgotten. Sad to say this is the end folks.

Thorpe
08-19-2016, 05:56 PM
http://www.cpsc.gov/en/business--manufacturing/business-education/business-guidance/atv/section-232-all-terrain-vehicles-atvs/

So you can google this, but not the answer to your "permanent ban" question....?

Fabio, put this young man on the double secret probation!

DohcBikes
08-19-2016, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately this is the truth. We live in a "Kids play inside all the time" world where more value is placed on an online status than going out and getting dirty (This is where people will jump in and say "Not my kids" - understand you are a minority). We are living in the time of the final death throws of ATCs. The end has already been decided, it is over. We all ride 30 year old trikes but in 20 more years they will be gone. The last survivors will be filed away in some small corner on a museum to be forgotten. Sad to say this is the end folks.Not at all true. if the world survives, so will trikes. New conversions pop up all the time. A large amount of trike riders do not participate in online shenanigans, web activity is a poor indicator of the state of the hobby. Tons of pit bike to trike conversions are being built for kids (and adults) all over. I know 1000% more trike owners in person than I did five years ago and that's because they just recently got into it. These are the most rudementary simple machines and are easily copied and rebuilt. They'll be around.

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 06:58 PM
No someone sent the link to me th

Scootertrash
08-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Not at all true. if the world survives, so will trikes. New conversions pop up all the time. A large amount of trike riders do not participate in online shenanigans, web activity is a poor indicator of the state of the hobby. Tons of pit bike to trike conversions are being built for kids (and adults) all over. I know 1000% more trike owners in person than I did five years ago and that's because they just recently got into it. These are the most rudementary simple machines and are easily copied and rebuilt. They'll be around.

Yup, and it's all funded by doctors. Gotta keep the patients rolling in. Or limping, or on a stretcher. Patch 'em up, get 'em addicted to painkillers and keep the money rolling in.....

Scootertrash
08-19-2016, 08:37 PM
Not at all true. if the world survives, so will trikes. New conversions pop up all the time. A large amount of trike riders do not participate in online shenanigans, web activity is a poor indicator of the state of the hobby. Tons of pit bike to trike conversions are being built for kids (and adults) all over. I know 1000% more trike owners in person than I did five years ago and that's because they just recently got into it. These are the most rudementary simple machines and are easily copied and rebuilt. They'll be around.

Yup, and it's all funded by doctors. Gotta keep the patients rolling in. Or limping, or on a stretcher. Patch 'em up, get 'em addicted to painkillers and keep the money rolling in.....

DohcBikes
08-19-2016, 08:41 PM
^^^You've made my night Scooter!

AK47KID
08-19-2016, 08:45 PM
^^^You've made my night Scooter!
That's nice.

DohcBikes
08-20-2016, 09:54 AM
That's nice.
That's a terrible pic but yea it is actually pretty nice. It was a dealer holdover when new, so the dealers son took it and rode it for a few years before selling it to the guy I bought it from. He layed it down and got scared of riding so it sat in his shed for about 8 years before I went and paid $300 for it. It has 8,106 miles on it. I picked it up this spring sometime and am just now getting around to making a plan for it. Here's what it looked like when I got it.

A little better pic after a few parts got taken off and the bars were swapped.

Tons of work ahead, one thing at a time. I will probably do a build thread on it this fall.

fabiodriven
08-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Nice café candidate. Did you know every Suzuki comes with a tow rope in the tool kit?

DohcBikes
08-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Nice café candidate. She'll be a Hooligan!

Did you know every Suzuki comes with a tow rope in the tool kit?Yep, gotta have something to pull the buddies with Buells home with.

AK47KID
08-21-2016, 02:00 AM
She'll be a Hooligan!

Yep, gotta have something to pull the buddies with Buells home with.

Burn!

Scootertrash
08-21-2016, 09:24 AM
She'll be a Hooligan!

Yep, gotta have something to pull the buddies with Buells home with.

:naughty: :lol: :beer

Scootertrash
08-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Not so fast scooter .....no responsibility for your own actions ? .......cop out ....blame game .....American Greeeeed ... you love it .....you live by it !!! ....it`s Mr. Nasty time ! Do i detect some butt licking of douchebikes by Scootertrash ?.....i was walking down the street the other day....who did i meet ?........i met a friend of mine and he did say ......man i can smell your breath a mile away ......smile away ...smile away ....yeah smile away .....who dee da do ya ...now smile away queitly now ...ooohooow

Your sarcasm detector needs calibration. Either that or put down the bottle and/or the pipe.

ETA: Don't forget the doctors are funded by the multi-million dollar pharmaceutical companies, which are controlled by the uber-rich corporations, all funded by those boogerburger guys.

DohcBikes
08-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Not so fast scooter .....no responsibility for your own actions ? .......cop out ....blame game .....American Greeeeed ... you love it .....you live by it !!! ....it`s Mr. Nasty time ! Do i detect some butt licking of douchebikes by Scootertrash ?.....i was walking down the street the other day....who did i meet ?........i met a friend of mine and he did say ......man i can smell your breath a mile away ......smile away ...smile away ....yeah smile away .....who dee da do ya ...now smile away queitly now ...ooohooow

http://www.mmanews.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/nate-middle-finger.jpg

Scootertrash
08-21-2016, 12:48 PM
When me and D go dune hoppin on our My Little Pony pink trikes you can't come with glamy. nanner nanner boo boo

fabiodriven
08-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh Glamy's hosting a ride! I'm in!

captainweezy
08-21-2016, 03:00 PM

He ll ya!! I love me some Glamy. Only reason i get on here.

AK47KID
08-22-2016, 01:43 AM
He ll ya!! I love me some Glamy. Only reason i get on here.
I just threw up a little...

El Camexican
08-22-2016, 08:18 AM

Careful now, I suspect he's more likely to ride the host than the other way around. :w00t:

czac
08-26-2016, 01:23 PM

Which is probably why the guberment is pushing for doctors to get involved with taking to their patients about guns. they so want to put gun rights into the hands of the Medical world... they way I see it, if I dont shoot myself, My Dr. doesnt need to know s*** about if I own a gun or not!

czac
08-26-2016, 01:24 PM
What ........are you guys really mad at me ? You can always come with glamy ...... it`s honey boo boo you gotta worry about !

So whats wrong with Honey Boo Boo?
Honey Boo Boo for President 2016!
lol

OldNo437
09-02-2016, 02:05 PM
wow derailed thread lol ok heres the on off on atc ban.. as i remember it anyways. 87 yeah we know, 97 ban up.. what ever year the no lead in kids atv plastic went through, apparently they snuck the atc ban back in with that one.. so there was a 2-3yr window where there was no ban... unless i missed it in all the gobbelygook posts... lol

Thorpe
09-02-2016, 03:10 PM
If your kid is trying to eat the grips off their atv, lead isn't your biggest concern with that kid...

OldNo437
09-04-2016, 08:06 AM
would that only be the waffle grips?

RUNMEDOWN
09-06-2016, 08:20 AM
If your kid is trying to eat the grips off their atv, lead isn't your biggest concern with that kid...
Truth (Also great timing, needed a laugh on this early Monday morning)