PDA

View Full Version : 350X Gusset Instructions

Qdude79
07-31-2016, 12:32 PM
FINALLY received my gusset kit for my '85...

Anyhow, it comes labeled on the pieces, but no instructions as to what goes where. I'm sure I could figure it out, but would rather just read it off of a parts list or something for peace of mind. Does anyone have the "what goes where" for a 21-piece kit?

PS- Yes, I considered contacting the seller, but it was hard enough just getting the kit delivered. I don't care to bang my head against the wall for customer service AFTER the sale.

Thanks!

BOB MARLIN
07-31-2016, 12:57 PM
If you got them from TPC, there is a write up somewhere on the site. If I remember correctly, I had to sign on in the "Forum" page and I found it in there somewhere. Watch the one that goes on the right side above the foot peg, some times it gets in the way of the rear brake master where the brake line goes.

manbearpig
07-31-2016, 02:32 PM
TPC website. theres a thread about it in the forum

Qdude79
07-31-2016, 06:16 PM
I registered, logged in, says I don't have privileges to view. Can someone cut and paste, please?

userj8670
07-31-2016, 06:50 PM
Their service is not of the best unfortunately. The gusset on the right by the master cylinder has to be notched as it won't fit. Additionally I had to grind out the ones by the air box and further grind down the one by the master as the exhaust wouldn't fit. I can post pix of my "mods" the the gussets if u like

Qdude79
07-31-2016, 07:44 PM
Please do!

Anyone with the "what goes where?"