PDA

View Full Version : ALT50 Front Fender. any interest ??

ric
07-21-2016, 02:43 AM
Hi all.

Now and again when I get a bit of spare time. which is virtually never. I drag out one of my old fibreglass moulds and contemplate making something rare.
I have a mould for a front fender for the Suzuki ALT125. Its been sitting in my mould cupboard for years.

I initially made this for Mike from vintage motorsports to go on a bike he was restoring for the motorcycle musuem in Japan.
The mold didn't turn out that good but Mike was happy enough to take the one fender I layed up and tweaked it for his resto.

I recently pulled the mould out and after examining it figured it might be good to pop out another fender or two. The mould does have some cracks in it as the ALT50 Fender his little draw and doesn't lend itself too well for reproducing in fibreglass. However I figure the end result is still quite usable and with a little sanding and paint would work well for someone doing a resto or just needing a front fender.

So with this in mind I have produced one ALT50 front fender. If anyone is interested in this I will list it in 3WW parts shop.

Pics

stoshu
07-21-2016, 10:20 AM
I could use a couple of them. Price?