PDA

View Full Version : ***buyer beware!***

RIDE-RED 250r
07-13-2016, 10:08 AM
I wasn't sure the best place to post this, so here it is..

I do NOT recommend anyone buy from this outfit: https://www.lifanenginepartswholesale.com/

I ordered a clutch disc kit and clutch spanner socket for my Lifan 110 powered ATC70. Seemed like a pretty good outfit at the time, but over a month later I still don't have my parts..

I ordered on 6/10/16, and opted for standard 3-6 business day shipping. I got an email confirming my payment was received and my order had been processed. On or about a week and a half later, I submitted a ticket to the help desk about my order inquiring as to the status of my order since I had not received a ship notification or tracking. I got no reply. Over the following couple of weeks, I submitted a few more help desk support tickets, called on the phone 4 times and left a message as their recording instructed, and emailed them through the "contact us" function at least 3 times. After all of this, I have STILL gotten NO REPLIES OF ANY KIND!

These people suck, whoever they are. They took my money but have not as of yet over a month later shipped my parts. And using every method of communication with them, they have flat out ignored me.

I was polite and respectful at first, but that is over with now.

Buyer beware! They do not deserve business from anybody!

RIDE-RED 250r
07-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Here is a link to my order and you can see all of the support tickets I submitted... Not sure if anyone other than me can see it though since I have to sign in to view it... https://www.lifanenginepartswholesale.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=78678114

Degoragon
07-13-2016, 04:56 PM
if I was you, i would file a report on the Better Business bureaus website, that, and constant complaints to the business in question. they can only ignore you so long, especially if the government is sending them letters as well. it can take awhille, so be patient, but hopefully you should either get your parts or your money back. I had an issue with $100 stuck on a freshly purchased American Express Serve card I could not use. After 6 months of badgering them every week, and several followups with the BBB, they finally sent me my $100 back. Persistence pays off!

RIDE-RED 250r
07-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Well, I just filed a complaint with BBB about them. Hopefully the BBB has better luck getting a response from those clowns than I have... It isn't alot of money, it's just the principle of the thing...I paid for those parts, I expect them to show up!

JesseA420
07-16-2016, 07:41 AM
im sorry to hear this happened. but personally i think the layout in general seems like a pretty shoddy website.
i always try to cover all my bases before ordering from an unknown online source. first contact their customer service either via phone or email and just say im looking for "xyz" part do you have? from their response if any, you can decide if you want to do business with them. also most reputable businesses now days will also accept paypal payment. if you pay with paypal and you open a claim, you will get your money back right away if they cannot contact the seller, no problems at all.
i hope you at least get your money back. good luck.

knappyfeet
07-16-2016, 12:27 PM
also most reputable businesses now days will also accept paypal payment.

X2

I've made purchases from websites that seemed shoddy but if they accept PayPal then your safe....at least if you pay thru PayPal.

ATC-Eric
07-18-2016, 01:39 PM
If you paid with a card, you can file a dispute with your card company. They will get you your money back if you were screwed.