PDA

View Full Version : Cheap storage/ workspace

Eric250R
05-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Was going to post in the workshop thread but thought I'd share in a new thread... For those looking for good storage space without spending a lot of money this is a good option. I scored a 18 foot box from a wrecked enterprise truck. They're not hard to find, companies are always auctioning off old or damaged items. Just keep an eye out for flyers, newspaper ads or internet ads. I picked this one up with the right side damaged and the roof peeled partially back. I bought 3 sheets of tin, a few 2x4s, couple of posts and a sheet of plywood. My dad and myself did the work. With the cost of the box itself, the tin, the lumber, and even having it delivered, I only have $547.00 in the whole thing. These are a few "in progress" pics. It currently has my Big red, my Tecate, 2 86 200Xs, my daughter's Tri-zinger, my 450R, and my RZR. Along with boxes and boxes of parts, tires, and a spare frame.

AK47KID
05-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Wow that's awesome i was thinking of doing one of those sheds that are in yards of trailer houses but this is cool. Keep updated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

atctim
05-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Very interesting Eric. Cheap for sure! I like it.