PDA

View Full Version : ATC 90 exhaust diameter.

81ATC185S
02-02-2016, 04:56 PM
I need to know the inner and outer diameter of atc 90 exhaust as I am going to make my own straight pipe with resonator. What is the biggest size pipe I can fit on the stock head?

John_Neary
02-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Gonna give my 2c since no one has responded yet. Measure the diameter of the largest part of your exhaust port and that will give you a good idea for the head pipe inner diameter starting size.

edit - Ignore the photo of below, it was not the one i meant to attach and for some reason the website will not let me delete it.

barnett468
02-03-2016, 02:37 AM
I need to know the inner and outer diameter of atc 90 exhaust as I am going to make my own straight pipe with resonator. What is the biggest size pipe I can fit on the stock head?

why do you want to run the biggest pipe you can?

bigger is not always better, if you make it too big, you will loose power because the exhaust velocity will be slower than what is optimal which will reduce the amount of scavenging it produces.

81ATC185S
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM
I don't want to run the biggest pipe, I want to go 1 size up. Ill just get my micrometer out and figure out inner and outer diameter.