PDA

View Full Version : 250es on 30s with a center paddle in axle .

effort=results
01-31-2016, 11:30 AM
https://youtu.be/NdpNfN37qK0

I follow this guy on youtube. Pretty awesome build. Not to sure on how he did his lift on the forks. But regardless awesome w9rk in the rear.

atcmatt
01-31-2016, 05:32 PM
What an absolute peanut. That machine is a heap of you know what.

90nut
01-31-2016, 06:00 PM
Poor big red. Never should have sold mine:cry:

3wheelrider
01-31-2016, 09:35 PM
That was truly hard to watch. Never seen an ATC perform so poorly...

Chopsaw
01-31-2016, 10:30 PM
That was truly hard to watch. Never seen an ATC perform so poorly...

Well said , I've been through worse with less .

atc007
02-01-2016, 02:23 PM
We are all so different as humans... I wouldn't take my crappiest bike near there. Mudding has never ever looked like the least bit of fun to me. I just do not get it,and never will.

RUNMEDOWN
02-01-2016, 02:31 PM
We are all so different as humans... I wouldn't take my crappiest bike near there. Mudding has never ever looked like the least bit of fun to me. I just do not get it,and never will.

You need 18 PBRs in you and it may look different. That is my guess.

RIDE-RED 250r
02-01-2016, 04:18 PM
High on the list of dumbest things I have seen....

That paddle is doing about as much as the steering wheel does on this....

Stonewall
02-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Watched this without the audio because I'm in class :D but even without hearing anything I can tell this dude has no idea what he's doing. That paddle is useless. I go through more trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro much faster and easier even with a roasted clutch.

83ATC185
02-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Trikes aren't good toys do that with in my opinion. There are a lot more capable vehicles for that.I do like riding in the mud and hitting the smaller stuff on trails, but what hes doing in the video is pointless.

Aaand hes wrecking with no helmet...wrecking in such a way that makes it obvious he doesn't know what hes doing.

ps2fixer
02-01-2016, 06:37 PM
I have to agree with the other posts, don't really want to be negative, but that thing sucked in the mud. My stock big red that is about the ugliest machine I own with only 25inch tires can go though so much more... I actually do suffer from too much traction, if I lean forward in deep mud and the rear starts to float at all, it spins, if I lean back enough for it to touch the ground, it grabs and no more slipping and typically a nice little wheelie happens. I went though some really really nasty stuff at TF2015 with my machine and got stuck once... the clay was up to the rear rack though! Err wait 2 times being stuck, 2nd one was in the quick sand/clay stuff. Sadly my cousin almost made it further than me but he has an sx so I blame it on being lighter :). That was the 100% worst stuff I have ever tried to drive though, the whole way was just water logged clay, and acted much like quick sand. Took a 450 foreman in 4x4 two pretty hard tugs to get me out with an actual recovery strap (stretches).

Second pick is the 25in'ers big brother the original true 28in outlaw tires which were my first experience with that brand/tread.

As for the ones that "don't get mudding", it is kind of like the city people with their big rims, for the most part pointless, but getting though mud can be a challenge, and making it though is about like winning a race (which is also a pointless thing to really break it down to the basics). I do a little bit of everything except the big rim stuff lol.

Yamawheeler
02-02-2016, 08:20 AM
I don't know what the hell he is talking about if he needs a paddle to ride through that he shouldn't be riding. And those 30's in the first video are terrible. In the second one with the forks I notice he put new tires on. My trike would have gone through all that with out the ripping of the front tire back and forth. Not doing a thing.