PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back the atc

350xtrike.rider
01-14-2016, 01:13 PM
So what are the chances if any that we all bug honda into making trikes again? I mean there are enough three wheeler fanatics in this world that they should make some money off of us right? And why not introduce the "education" for the new comers that want to learn to ride ATCs. They are factory producing three wheeled harley davidsons, and the new (ugly in my opinion) slingshots and spyders. So what makes them think that ATCs won't sell. They banned them based off of dunks getting killed on them. But the ban time limit is up so what to stop them now (besides the angry protesters in the streets that block traffic and are a public nuisance.) Why not flood honda with mail? Why not take patitions? Harley Davidson is actually closer to trikes already and they have made MX bikes in the past so maybe they could get invovled. I dont know, im just spitting ideas. And hey a license is required to drive a car. So why not have a test that is required when buying a new ATC. ....now im just babling. Someone take these ideas and run! Or tell me how i can run with them!!!

shovelryder
01-14-2016, 01:18 PM
Never happen..... It'd sure be cool though!

350xtrike.rider
01-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Im actually starting to think that Yamaha would be better to start making them because honda is set on the thumpers but yamaha has a lot of atvs that they are still making including smokers. KTM would be a good place to start. They arent as big as Yamaha and might enjoy being the first to reintroduce to trike since they really didnt even make them in the 80s.

RUNMEDOWN
01-14-2016, 02:04 PM
Better off talking a company into making ATV to ATC conversion kits (Frame and forks - basically the opposite of the old Astro kits) but that wont happen either, too much liability. It would be fun, but just not enough ATC fans to justify.

83ATC185
01-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Because ATCs wont sell. Sure we're all fans of them here and a lot of people are becoming nostalgic for them but most of the people my age and younger that I've met out and about wont get near 'em because they've been mislead. ask 10 people under 25 if a 3 wheeler is more dangerous than a 4 wheeler and 8 of them will tell you they are.

I think there was some recent legislation that slipped a permanent ban in for 3 wheeled atvs.

Harley trikes and such have an open differential preventing the tippy tippy.Put one on a 3 wheeled atv, and you have the worst trail machine ever.

Stopping trike production wasn't a very hard decision for the big 3 it was either put a training wheel on there or face millions (billions?) in lawsuits and a ruined market.

atctim
01-14-2016, 02:18 PM
It is not legal because of a CPSC ruling a few years back.

See page 12:

https://www.cpsc.gov/PageFiles/84803/atv2006_3.pdf

oldskool83
01-14-2016, 02:28 PM
zero chance...you sound like a young kid with hope lol.

350xtrike.rider
01-14-2016, 02:57 PM
zero chance...you sound like a young kid with hope lol.

Always have hope lol

RIDE-RED 250r
01-14-2016, 04:58 PM
It's NEVER going to happen, at least not with the help of any of the main manufacturers.

Your last best hope is to do a conversion. JTS Customs is building some nice ones for people. My brother in law has the first Yamaha YFZ based conversion done by JTS. I have ridden it, matter of fact I was the 3rd person to throw a leg over the first JTS 450Z following brother in law and the builder himself. He did a VERY nice job with it. And if you want to do your own, there are people here who have done some stellar conversions using both quads and bikes. Louis Mielke, Kasey and Jason Hall come to mind initially. Apologies if there are others I can't think of from the top of my head ATM. You should be able to get some build threads using the search feature.

Don't count on Yamaha for much of anything 2-stroke other than the few moto-x bikes they still make. They went exclusively 4-stroke with their snowmobile line about 10 years ago now. And they sell ALOT of sleds. I expect you will see Yamaha dump the 2-stroke bikes too before too much longer. Like it or not, the industry is abandoning the 2-stroke mill. I bet we even get stuck with 4-stroke chainsaws as well in the not too distant future..they already have thumping weedeaters....

As much of a loyal following that the 250r, and Banshee still retain today, I think you'd sooner see Honda bring back the 250r before any of the manufacturers bring back any sort of 3-wheeled ATV. And no, that doesn't mean I think Honda will resurrect the 250r, they have made it clear that the 250r is remanded to the dustbin of history.

AK47KID
01-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Ya we all need to call Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, ktm ect... Also need to abolish the law that made trikes permanently illegal. Nobody knew that was going on and I bet no one voted on it. Need to start a group devoted to getting trikes permanently LEGAL.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

AK47KID
01-14-2016, 07:59 PM
If non of that works then we can always have some one make trike frames with titles

hawaiirider
01-14-2016, 08:52 PM
The big manufacturers aren't going to make them again, quads are like rap music which is now mainstream (fart sound), trikes are like punk which is a dead breed
unfortunately rap outsells punk 1000+++ to 1 which is how trikes would sell if built brand new.

I can build any trike with any motor anyone wants if interested, cheap (so can you if you learn to weld)

RIDE-RED 250r
01-14-2016, 09:09 PM
Nobody here is saying that the consent decree makes any kind of sense... But you guys are trying to ice skate uphill. Go ahead, call all of the manufacturers and make your demands. Let us know how that works out for you.

And best of luck with your political action groups to un-ban trikes. With so many other vastly more important issues going on in this country and around the world right now, most people don't care a rip about mounting a political movement to reverse the consent decree and its subsequent extensions/bans, myself included.

There are ways for you to partake in the fun and nostalgia of owning trikes..convert a modern quad/bike, or restore an old one to its former glory.

I'm glad you guys are so full of ambition on this subject, but frankly, we the people have much bigger fish to fry and alot more of them.

Ghostv2
01-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Vote no.

Keep old school cool.

86T3
01-14-2016, 11:53 PM
Cheaper than a new kwad and readily available I'd you go to the right people

El Camexican
01-15-2016, 12:32 AM
Always have hope lol

Good attitude! There's still a chance the big manufactures' will bring trikes back, if fact there are two chances! Slim and none.:lol:

AK47KID
01-15-2016, 02:43 AM
Can't believe you guys are just gunna roll over like a dog. Its our right to ride 3wheelers. That permanent ban should be abolished because there haven't been any trikes produced since 87 or 88 i can't remember what year. But still its a useless law. There's no sense to it. Liberal cocksuckers can trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off! Can't believe you guys that have been on 3wheelerworld for years are just gunna roll over and let it happen. The day you can't find parts for your trike is going to be a very sad day and you let it happen.

Sorry if I offended you but it's true stop just standing by. Just my 2¢

atc300r
01-15-2016, 08:46 AM
With Obummer and his a-holes running the government we are on the verg of losing guns. They might say okay we will ban ownership of trikes and come take our trikes from us. Remember grasshopper we free thinking Amerikans cant think for ourselves and we cant have anything that is DANGEROUS.

BOB MARLIN
01-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Honda hasn't even got into the performance side by side market (yet). They were set to go a few years back, but then Yamaha got sued over the Rhino and Honda backed out. Still very gun shy.

atctim
01-15-2016, 11:49 AM
I heard or read recently that Honda is still paying lawsuits from the media circus from the first CPSC ruling to ban trikes. Honda hates trikes - period! The second ruling (after trikes were actually lawfully able to be made again in 1998) shut the door (2008 I think). Someone said "nobody knew, nobody voted for it" - well we the people do not get to vote for laws like this. Laws like this are enacted by those we vote into office (or in this specific case, the CPSC people are appointed to make these laws by those we vote into office). There is not a big enough demand for any major manufacturer to even think about producing them. Tooling for one new trike model would cost upwards of $750,000. that's a lot of trike sales when the current population is either A) old enough to remember how dangerous these death machines were, or B) too young to even know what they are. I've seen young kids look and stare and say "what is that thing".

oldskool83
01-15-2016, 11:52 AM
build your own like most of us do. It's not hard. Just bolts and metal

Buck Snort
01-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Part of the fun for me is finding and dealing on trikes. I bugged a guy for 2 years for his 86 basket case 350x. My friends couldn't believe I would even want a piece of junk like that. The hunt and then the catch. F.......king awesome!

Matt85'350x
01-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Sport quads are being/have been dropped by a lot of the big manufacturers. If quads aren't selling what makes you think trikes would? SxS's are taking over the market. Besides don't forget that there are quite a few triker's who got into the sport because of the relatively low cost of buying them; to be honest if trikes were available new today I wouldn't buy one as I can't afford a new machine regardless of how many wheels it has. You guys want to see trikes come back but who among you is going to fork up the $7-9K asking price? There's no reason to think a new trike would cost any if at all less than a new quad would. This topic has been beat to death-no amount of threads is going to get Honda or anyone else to start manufacturing trikes. If you have $9K and want a new trike-you do have the option of a TPC or other custom trike.

350xtrike.rider
01-15-2016, 02:05 PM
You guys disgust me. I know its unlikely. How likely do you think walking on the moon is and we've done it. Who cares what Obama thinks. Who cares what the CPSC says?! This is land of the free, home of the brave! I get that TPC make them but its not the real thing! Im gonna push for this as long as im around and kicking.

DohcBikes
01-15-2016, 02:12 PM
If only 5 poor people wanted us to walk on the moon it would never have happened. Reality will be here, whenever you decide to return.

oldskool83
01-15-2016, 02:39 PM
There is no market for trikes...sorry to say but no one cares. I know this is a trike site but like what 15 people own a TPC. Most make their own. Your incorrect in your dome. Like I said, never gonna happen so top having hope. Things stop getting made for reasons. Look even banshees are not made anymore and IDK about that and I own one. Build your own toys. Stock bikes suck anyway.

ATCT
01-15-2016, 03:44 PM
Gotta stop sobbin now yeah.....yeah stop sobbin ....gotta stop sobbin now ...ohhh stop stobbin stop sobbin (the Pretenders) thank you !

Kinks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXh2H0s50v0

Ol Deuce
01-15-2016, 04:09 PM
Maybe kinda support the guys that make parts for our Trikes to make them better and to keep them alive:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce............;)

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 04:45 PM
I wish everyone was so resolute about compelling our legislators, executive, and the judiciary to adhere to the constitution as the two of you are regarding stirring the pot on the consent decree.

Sorry if we disgust you.. It's reality. Reality sucks sometimes.

Right now as we all converse here, we have a movement underway that is gutting the 2nd amendment of the constitution. Do you realize how many lawful firearms owners are out there donating money to groups like the NRA and also actively fighting to stop the march to tyranny Washington and some of the states are on?? Now given that, how does the number of trike enthusiasts compare to the number of firearms owners who are trying to preserve the true meaning of 2A?? Infinitesimal I would wager. And despite so many of us who stand to defend 2A, the progressive agenda marches on via executive order and activist judges who cite precedent as justification instead of referring to the constitution.

Again, not one single person here agrees with or finds acceptable the witch hunt perpetrated against 3-wheeled ATV's in 1987 and the fact that it remains in place. The point is that no matter how you look at it, A: there are nowhere near as many of us as needed to even warrant a response from the CPSC, let alone a reconsideration of the facts, and B: Even if the CPSC relents and makes the consent decree disappear, there isn't a single manufacturer that will begin or resume the production of 3-wheeled ATVs for all of the valid reasons posted previously. And those are the 2 basic facts as to why you are emptying your collective bladders into the wind.

Yes, you have the right to own a trike and buy or sell as an individual. The problem is, if you somehow do manage to get the attention of the powers that be on this subject, they may very well take the ban further. Best to let a sleeping dog lie and focus your resolve on a more worthy cause.

ATCT
01-15-2016, 04:58 PM
The point is that no matter how you look at it, A: there are nowhere near as many of us as needed to even warrant a response from the CPSC, let alone a reconsideration of the facts, and B: Even if the CPSC relents and makes the consent decree disappear, there isn't a single manufacturer that will begin or resume the production of 3-wheeled ATVs for all of the valid reasons posted previously. And those are the 2 basic facts as to why you are emptying your collective bladders into the wind.

Yes, you have the right to own a trike and buy or sell as an individual. The problem is, if you somehow do manage to get the attention of the powers that be on this subject, they may very well take the ban further. Best to let a sleeping dog lie and focus your resolve on a more worthy cause.

Fully agree with this, especially the 2nd paragraph. Hell, I'm just happy I still have places I can ride it. For a while there, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to ride anywhere (was looking that way in NY State for a time...).

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 05:08 PM
Fully agree with this, especially the 2nd paragraph. Hell, I'm just happy I still have places I can ride it. For a while there, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to ride anywhere (was looking that way in NY State for a time...).

Very much agree.... The cherished phrase here on 3ww "Aren't those things illegal" has been asked of me many times...Even by a NYS Forest Ranger (pretty much a State Trooper but patrols mainly the state forest lands and trails systems) who was working a registration/insurance/helmet checkpoint on the trail system. He couldn't believe I had "found a way" to register and insure my trikes. After I provided my proof of registration and insurance, I educated him on the fact that NYS recognizes 3-wheelers as ATV's and can be registered as such. He then complimented me on the condition of my trike and told me to have a good ride.

El Camexican
01-15-2016, 07:17 PM
You guys disgust me. I know its unlikely. How likely do you think walking on the moon is and we've done it. Who cares what Obama thinks. Who cares what the CPSC says?! This is land of the free, home of the brave! I get that TPC make them but its not the real thing! Im gonna push for this as long as im around and kicking.

Ok President Kennedy, I hear you (or do you refer to Michel Jacksons plagiarized moon walk of the 80’s?). If I disgust you, then you embarrass me as a fellow triker with your ignorance. Please click your riding boots together a couple times and open your eyes; you actually live in “the land of litigation and the home of the blame”, not your Grandpa's America.

If a TPC isn’t “the real thing” then I guess neither were Tigers and Cagivas and certainly not Franks, yet still I yearn to throw a leg over one far more than I do a brand new anything.

Please do continue your quest for justice, but be aware that even if you were the sole winner of last Wednesdays Power Ball draw you wouldn’t have enough money to get Honda or anyone else to mass produce a trike for sale in the US market.

Please do stick around the site though, I like your spunk. You remind me of some others on here that insist on ignoring reality.

Scootertrash
01-15-2016, 09:04 PM
You guys disgust me. I know its unlikely.

I've been called worse by better..............

AK47KID
01-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Sport quads are being/have been dropped by a lot of the big manufacturers. If quads aren't selling what makes you think trikes would? SxS's are taking over the market. Besides don't forget that there are quite a few triker's who got into the sport because of the relatively low cost of buying them; to be honest if trikes were available new today I wouldn't buy one as I can't afford a new machine regardless of how many wheels it has. You guys want to see trikes come back but who among you is going to fork up the $7-9K asking price? There's no reason to think a new trike would cost any if at all less than a new quad would. This topic has been beat to death-no amount of threads is going to get Honda or anyone else to start manufacturing trikes. If you have $9K and want a new trike-you do have the option of a TPC or other custom trike.
If they made them today and the price of them was $8,000 - $10,000+ doesn't mean you'd have to go buy a brand new one.

AK47KID
01-15-2016, 09:17 PM
I wish everyone was so resolute about compelling our legislators, executive, and the judiciary to adhere to the constitution as the two of you are regarding stirring the pot on the consent decree.

Right now as we all converse here, we have a movement underway that is gutting the 2nd amendment of the constitution. Do you realize how many lawful firearms owners are out there donating money to groups like the NRA and also actively fighting to stop the march to tyranny Washington and some of the states are on?? Now given that, how does the number of trike enthusiasts compare to the number of firearms owners who are trying to preserve the true meaning of 2A?? Infinitesimal I would wager. And despite so many of us who stand to defend 2A, the progressive agenda marches on via executive order and activist judges who cite precedent as justification instead of referring to the constitution.

Again, not one single person here agrees with or finds acceptable the witch hunt perpetrated against 3-wheeled ATV's in 1987 and the fact that it remains in place. The point is that no matter how you look at it, A: there are nowhere near as many of us as needed to even warrant a response from the CPSC, let alone a reconsideration of the facts, and B: Even if the CPSC relents and makes the consent decree disappear, there isn't a single manufacturer that will begin or resume the production of 3-wheeled ATVs for all of the valid reasons posted previously. And those are the 2 basic facts as to why you are emptying your collective bladders into the wind.

The American people can be picked so much. If this happens there will be militia on the front door step of the white house.

AK47KID
01-15-2016, 09:18 PM

How do you know before you try

Scootertrash
01-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Ok President Kennedy

EL, you're making me abuse alcohol. By spitting it out when I see your comments!

You remind me of some others on here that insist on ignoring reality.

OK, I'm gonna go get me a bib!

350xtrike.rider
01-15-2016, 09:34 PM
Instead of whining and complaining how obama is such an idiot and how he is gonna take our guns (which he isn't because constitutionally impossible, but I wouldnt doubt hillary would... Anywho) talk about how we can make this happen.

Scootertrash
01-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Gotta love the ignorance of youth......

greenhuman
01-15-2016, 09:45 PM
You remind me of some others on here that insist on ignoring reality.[/QUOTE
I have a friend with a new '87 250R and 350X in his basement. For some reasons cameras won't work down there.......

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 09:56 PM
The American people can be picked so much. If this happens there will be militia on the front door step of the white house.

Sorry, but you're wrong on that one... Remember Waco TX??? Were you alive then? What happened in Waco will be what subdues any attempt at uprising, if not worse. I don't like it, no liberty loving American likes it... But it's the truth.. Do you really think that our government with all of it's resources, military and otherwise would let any standing "militia" anywhere NEAR the front door of the White House???

It's fun to talk about clearing the slate and ousting the grossly obese and tyrannical government we find ourselves subjected to now... But the reality is, they would sooner see us all mowed down like cattle than tolerate any sort of armed rebellion. Regardless of how many military personnel honor their oaths, some will not, and they have an advantage in weaponry insurmountable by any civilian militia that decides it's time for the second Civil War. Are you going to shoot down an F-22 or a Predator drone with your AK??? You going to take on an Abrams tank or an A-10 with your trike???

On your second post: you ask how do we know if we don't try??? Well let's take a step back and think about this a little bit.... Don't you think that the manufacturers with all of their resources attempted to avoid this consent decree in the first place?? Remember, this is a regulatory agency we are talking about here. Regulation they write is not voted on by our legislature, rather it is written out of thin air by their in house "experts" and is voted on by their own in-house panel. Just like the EPA, they have way to much power. Here's one for ya, a few years back the EPA declared CO2 a "greenhouse gas" and subject to regulation.... by the EPA. This matter was taken to SCOTUS and it ruled that the EPA can and will regulate CO2 as a pollutant. Let that sink in for a minute...... http://billmoyers.com/2014/06/24/supreme-court-the-epa-can-and-will-regulate-co2/

Now at this point, there are stipulations as to what CO2 emission sources they can regulate... for now.. Think about the door this opens. And this is just one case of government agency over reach. This summer I read an article that stated the EPA intends to look into back yard BBQ's and whether they should be regulated as pollution sources..I could go on and on...just with the EPA.

Still think the consent decree is the cause of all causes???

DOHCBIKES invitation to reality is still in effect... I think.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 09:58 PM
EL, you're making me abuse alcohol. By spitting it out when I see your comments!

OK, I'm gonna go get me a bib!

Gotta love Mr. Camexican's way with words!!! LMAO!

El Camexican
01-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Gotta love the ignorance of youth......

Young, dumb and full of cum... those were the days eh Scooter? Poor kids don't realize yet that one day their wild dreams and ambitions will fad away along with their morning wood...

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 10:08 PM
Instead of whining and complaining how obama is such an idiot and how he is gonna take our guns (which he isn't because constitutionally impossible, but I wouldnt doubt hillary would... Anywho) talk about how we can make this happen.

Are you freaking serious?????!!!!!

How about instead of whining about the CPSC banning machines that rolled off the line before you were an itch in your daddy's dungarees, you paid attention to issues worth fighting for...

Constitutionally impossible eh??? Everyone who cares a rip about the constitution said that Obamacare was sure to be struck down my SCOTUS as it is utterly unconstitutional for the federal government to compel the citizen to buy a product in order to remain a citizen in good standing.. Have you not noticed how Dear Leader, Chairman Mao-Bama has interacted with our constitution these last 7 years??? I'm guessing not, since it seems to me that you've only been using the big boy potty for 2 of these last 7 years now... How many times has he threatened to, and in fact gone around congress if they didn't give him what he wanted?? Yeah, tell me again how the constitution makes it impossible for him or any other despotic tyrant to take our weapons....

You kids are as naive as they come and I'm just casting pearls to swine.... I'm done here.

El Camexican
01-15-2016, 10:08 PM
gotta love mr. Camexican's way with words!!! Lmao!

xxxxxxxxxx

RIDE-RED 250r
01-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Now if Fabio would just jump in here, we would have the perfect tag-team for laying waste to these nincompoops

350xtrike.rider
01-15-2016, 10:23 PM
**sighs**
**walks back into reality**
Well that was fun folks.

350xtrike.rider
01-15-2016, 10:26 PM
Back to building my own 400ex swap

John_Neary
01-15-2016, 10:49 PM
they still make three wheelers :) - http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/spyder/sport.html

while i am not a political type of person id just like to point out that Ronald Regan was in office when three wheelers got banned so please drop this nonsense that it is all a plot by the left to take your rights away

this is likely the last place on earth to vent at about the loss of three wheelers...the folks on this board know more about trikes than 99.999999999999% of the humans walking on this planet but they know that Honda will never bring back the ATC250R just like they will never bring back the CR500, CR250 or CR125

when i was brought in by Bruce Oglive to Honda HQ in So Cal in June 1987 to be informed that ATV race team was being cut and dissolved he told us that Honda was having to settling over 100 lawsuits a day because of the deal they went in on with U-Haul to rent three wheelers to anyone with a credit card, we are talking huge settlements over injuries that left people disabled for life

El Camexican
01-15-2016, 11:32 PM
while i am not a political type of person id just like to point out that Ronald Regan was in office when three wheelers got banned so please drop this nonsense that it is all a plot by the left to take your rights away

Good point, lest we forget that politician's don't run the world, that job is held by lawyers.

christph
01-16-2016, 05:05 PM
My sense is that Honda wouldn't be the manufacture to approach about 3-wheelers these days--they've gone soft. At least when it comes to the off road market, they're playing it safe. Their side-by-sides are essentially utility vehicles. From what I have read in Motocross Action, their motocross bikes are intentionally designed to make less horsepower to make them more user friendly. Yamaha is today what Honda was in the 80s. They seem more willing to experiment and push the performance envelop. Even though I don't expect 3-wheelers to make a comeback, the company to approach would be Yamaha.

John_Neary
01-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Honestly the only way its gonna happen is to go the Service Honda route by getting Yamaha, Kawi or KTM to supply motor hardware and make a chassis from scratch. Stock bikes are crap anyway, good rider would bend the axle, footpegs and handlebars in the first day if going fast...and they where gutless.

Besides the Tri Z, 250R and Tecates all had flaws that should not be repeated. Tri Z did not corner well due to its wheelbase, the third gen Tecate had a very cramped rider area with the footpegs so high your knees are in your face and the Honda...umm..err...ok sorry but the third gen Honda was friggin awesome once hopped up. ;)

KTM likely be the easiest to deal with since they did not get burned the first time around like Honda, Kawi and Yamaha did and as christph pointed out the Japanese are not really blazing bold new trails these days when it comes to bikes. Hinson would be out of business if the Japs did not have their heads up their asses.

deathman53
01-16-2016, 05:32 PM
trikes will never return to mainstream ever again. If anything the more we bring attention on them......the worse it gets. Look at a few years ago when trikes were starting to get back on dirtwheels..........soon after places that allowed trikes didn't anymore. I know there was a thread about it and how all this attention to our "relics" is backfiring on us. As long as trikes stay "underground", places that allow them aren't brought into attention and they will keep allowing them. You have corporate people who just know "trikes are very dangerous and "caused" many lawsuits-even though most of the accidents were caused by drugs/drunk/idiots/too big of machine for the person- THAT IS ALL THEY KNOW AND CARE TO KNOW. They are looking out for their bottom line and to insurance companies trikes are a HUGE liability and want nothing to do with them. Everything in this country is ruled by insurance companies....my job....their insurance company tells them who to hire/fire based on driving record, not the company and you can be the best worker in the world, the insurance company says you can't be behind the wheel of their truck and to let them go or stick in place where they wont be operating a truck.

AK47KID
01-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Sorry, but you're wrong on that one... Remember Waco TX??? Were you alive then? What happened in Waco will be what subdues any attempt at uprising, if not worse. I don't like it, no liberty loving American likes it... But it's the truth.. Do you really think that our government with all of it's resources, military and otherwise would let any standing "militia" anywhere NEAR the front door of the White House???

It's fun to talk about clearing the slate and ousting the grossly obese and tyrannical government we find ourselves subjected to now... But the reality is, they would sooner see us all mowed down like cattle than tolerate any sort of armed rebellion. Regardless of how many military personnel honor their oaths, some will not, and they have an advantage in weaponry insurmountable by any civilian militia that decides it's time for the second Civil War. Are you going to shoot down an F-22 or a Predator drone with your AK??? You going to take on an Abrams tank or an A-10 with your trike???

On your second post: you ask how do we know if we don't try??? Well let's take a step back and think about this a little bit.... Don't you think that the manufacturers with all of their resources attempted to avoid this consent decree in the first place?? Remember, this is a regulatory agency we are talking about here. Regulation they write is not voted on by our legislature, rather it is written out of thin air by their in house "experts" and is voted on by their own in-house panel. Just like the EPA, they have way to much power. Here's one for ya, a few years back the EPA declared CO2 a "greenhouse gas" and subject to regulation.... by the EPA. This matter was taken to SCOTUS and it ruled that the EPA can and will regulate CO2 as a pollutant. Let that sink in for a minute...... http://billmoyers.com/2014/06/24/supreme-court-the-epa-can-and-will-regulate-co2/

Now at this point, there are stipulations as to what CO2 emission sources they can regulate... for now.. Think about the door this opens. And this is just one case of government agency over reach. This summer I read an article that stated the EPA intends to look into back yard BBQ's and whether they should be regulated as pollution sources..I could go on and on...just with the EPA.

Still think the consent decree is the cause of all causes???

DOHCBIKES invitation to reality is still in effect... I think.
No I don't remember. Hey remember that thing when the bundy militia took over a federal building because of tyranny? I don't mean we have to start a petition tomorrow I'm meaning to do it after the presidential election and things cool down

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash
01-17-2016, 09:10 AM
This "Federal Building"?

:rolleyes:

15 guys took over the "headquarters" of a National Park, in the middle of Bumfack Oregon, when no employees were there? No Police? Military? No Boy Scouts? School crossing guards?

I once made mad, passionate love to Farrah Fawcett. Until my arm got tired from holding up her poster...........

Ammon Bundy said his group had not heard from law enforcement since taking over the unoccupied site

Sounds like the Feds are shakin' in their boots. :rolleyes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/03/what-spurred-the-armed-occupation-of-a-federal-wildlife-refuge-in-southeast-oregon/

The Hammonds don't want the Bundys involved:

“I write to clarify that neither Ammon Bundy nor anyone within his group/organization speak for the Hammond Family,” attorney Alan Schroeder wrote.

The locals and original rally organizers don't appreciate them being there:

“The Bundy group seems to be rubbing quite a few people the wrong way,” Melodi Molp, a Harney County rancher who is a member of the Harney County Committee of Safety, told the East Oregonian newspaper. “Bundy’s direction would put more than half of the people in this county out of a job.”

“You mislead the people of this county, and took advantage of the trust that had been built,” Soper said in a second post, in which he tagged Ammon Bundy and one of his most prominent supporters. “You HIJACKED what turned out to be a great and peaceful rally as intended to PROVOKE an action that will fail.”

Sounds to me like the Bundys are a bunch of wealthy cattle ranching attention whores, and the rich shouldn't control everything and get freebies from the government, and they should pay their fair share. At least that's what I've been told here.

ETA: Do you even know what "Tyranny" is?

Scootertrash
01-17-2016, 10:55 AM
I prefer gallons per mile!!

El Camexican
01-17-2016, 12:21 PM
I once made mad, passionate love to Farrah Fawcett. Until my arm got tired from holding up her poster..........

In some weird twisted way knowing that makes me feel I was cheated on:cry:

Scootertrash
01-17-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry , EL. She said you guys were on a break, soooo....... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) :wondering

350xtrike.rider
01-17-2016, 05:16 PM
This has become the strangest thread....

El Camexican
01-18-2016, 12:51 AM
This has become the strangest thread....

Stick around kid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

AK47KID
01-18-2016, 03:36 AM
This "Federal Building"?

:rolleyes:

15 guys took over the "headquarters" of a National Park, in the middle of Bumfack Oregon, when no employees were there? No Police? Military? No Boy Scouts? School crossing guards?

I once made mad, passionate love to Farrah Fawcett. Until my arm got tired from holding up her poster...........

Sounds like the Feds are shakin' in their boots. :rolleyes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/03/what-spurred-the-armed-occupation-of-a-federal-wildlife-refuge-in-southeast-oregon/

The Hammonds don't want the Bundys involved:

The locals and original rally organizers don't appreciate them being there:

Sounds to me like the Bundys are a bunch of wealthy cattle ranching attention whores, and the rich shouldn't control everything and get freebies from the government, and they should pay their fair share. At least that's what I've been told here.

ETA: Do you even know what "Tyranny" is?
No its not that building I bet you just searched "federal building" in Google. That is not the federal blm building. How do I know? Well I have relatives who run the I5 cattle ranch there in burns a couple miles from the hammonds. For 1 where's the snow? I don't see any in the pic you searched. 2 that is not the scenery of the building. So only 15 showed up. More came over after a week. Atleased they've got the balls to go to burns Oregon and face tyranny. And yes I know what tyranny is, I wouldn't act like I knew what it was. The "locals" in burns DO want the militia there. The blm won't give ANY of the cattle ranchers gazing rights. The fbi dresses up like the militia and was harassing the locals and going through the local armory to make them look bad. A lot of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro goes on that the media DOESN'T cover. How do I know? Because my relatives see what how's on and LIVE in burns so I have first hand truth about what's going on. You got trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in the ass with a big red triple fork by getting your "news" trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro from Washingtonpost... Like they know a damn about what really goes on in burns. Try getting your info from a cattle rancher in burns who has been fighting for their land for 20+ years. So as you were saying... What do I know about the Bundy militia? A lot more than you. Do you know how much the government has trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro us? And why would my post about the most mph trike made have to do anything with you? don't trash it if you don't like it. If you were a broke 15 year old kid with no job I think you'd like a trike with the best mph. I thought that was against the forum rules. Just because you guys have been here since 1999 doesn't mean you can bully us on purpose which us against the forum rules. Any way I'm not gunna be a :postwhore or get my account suspended. Have a good day

El Camexican
01-18-2016, 10:34 AM
How do I know? Because my relatives see what how's on and LIVE in burns so I have first hand truth about what's going on.day

That would actually be “second hand” information.

Can you get them to hold up a “Bring Back Trikes!” sign the next time they’re on TV?:Bounce

Jmoozy27
01-18-2016, 10:38 AM
That would actually be “second hand” information.

I was wondering when someone was going to point that out...

DohcBikes
01-18-2016, 10:48 AM
I was wandering when someone was going to point that out...You do a lot of wandering J

Jmoozy27
01-18-2016, 11:06 AM
You do a lot of wandering J

Yep, I think we both do

Scootertrash
01-18-2016, 11:29 AM
No its not that building I bet you just searched "federal building" in Google.
*sigh* Yea, it is. How much would you like to bet? How about we use the article from the Oregonian instead? Would that make you happy?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html
Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Malhuer+National+Wildlife+Refuge+Headquarters

That is not the federal blm building.
So then are YOU talking about the Frenchglen Fire Station? Another unoccupied building? Where the power has been shut off?
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/police_shut_off_power_at_far_e.html

How do I know? Apparently you don't know sh!t.

For 1 where's the snow? I don't see any in the pic you searched.
Ever heard of Summer?

2 that is not the scenery of the building.
See my first link to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.

So only 15 showed up. More came over after a week. Atleased they've got the balls to go to burns Oregon and face tyranny.
So if you feel so strongly about why aren't you there with your AK showing your support?

And yes I know what tyranny is, I wouldn't act like I knew what it was.
No, you don't

The "locals" in burns DO want the militia there.
"Some" do. The majority doesn't, because it's not a peaceful demonstration any more, it's an armed takeover, orchestrated by some out-of-town hunyucks that the Hammonds want out of their affairs.

The blm won't give ANY of the cattle ranchers gazing rights.
Yup, since 1989. 26 years later it's all of a sudden a problem?

The fbi dresses up like the militia and was harassing the locals and going through the local armory to make them look bad.
Uhuh. And then the retired "Fire Chief" of Harney County called 911 and 911 ran the plates of the vehicles and they came back "Property of the FBI". Dude, seriously. :rolleyes:
Since when does 911 run plates? The FBI has undercover vehicles that come back as registered to the FBI? Surely you're not that naive? Or maybe it was these guys?

How do I know? Because my relatives see what how's on and LIVE in burns so I have first hand truth about what's going on.
English translation please?
No you don't. You have second hand information from a biased source that conflicts with what others in the area are on record as saying.

You got trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in the ass with a big red triple fork by getting your "news" trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro from Washingtonpost... Like they know a damn about what really goes on in burns. Try getting your info from a cattle rancher in burns who has been fighting for their land for 20+ years.
You mean like the quotes from the organizers of the original protest/parade? Like this guy? Or the quotes in my previous post?

Brandon Curtiss, an Idaho militia leader who helped organize a protest parade Saturday, told The Oregonian/OregonLive he knew nothing of the occupation. He said he has been told that Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, is one of the occupiers.
"This has nothing to do with us," said Curtiss

So as you were saying... What do I know about the Bundy militia?
Where did I say that?

Do you know how much the government has trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro us?
Considering the FACT that I've been alive much longer than you and have paid my share of income tax, social security tax, property tax, sales tax, fuel tax and thumb tax, yea I'm well aware of how much the government screws over people.

And why would my post about the most mph trike made have to do anything with you? don't trash it if you don't like it.
I didn't bring it up, glamy did. Take it up with him and try to stay focused.

If you were a broke 15 year old kid with no job I think you'd like a trike with the best mph.
I guess I would find a job. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused005.gif

I thought that was against the forum rules.
What? Having a different opinion? Posting the other side of a story? Bringing some facts to light? Nah, I don't think so.

Just because you guys have been here since 1999 doesn't mean you can bully us on purpose which us against the forum rules.
So now you're a victim? :rolleyes:

You should focus on rule number 4:
Don't type like an idiot. Make an effort to write your posts using adequate grammar and punctuation.
Here, fill this out. If needed I can link a copy of a butthurt report for you to fill out too.:

Any way I'm not gunna be a :postwhore or get my account suspended. Have a good day

Posting valid reasons for pointing out that you're wasting your time trying to get manufacturers to start making trikes again is not post whoring, nor is it bullying. You sure seem to be the butthurt one after telling me
You got trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in the ass with a big red triple fork What the hell is a triple fork anyways? I'm gonna go out on a limb and take a guess that you meant triple tree?

Oh!, and rule number 8:
No cussing in the forums. If you're going to accuse others of breaking forum rules, you should probably follow them yourself. ;)

Your post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MN6GNhvwzA

I'm all for standing up to the government, but post the whole story, including the part about those that don't support what the Bundys are doing and the part about the Hammonds NOT WANTING the Bundys on their side. The Hammonds voluntarily turned themselves in.

The knuckle heads are not the mouth piece this country needs but they do draw attention to a corrupt system.

Scootertrash
01-18-2016, 11:34 AM
Stick around kid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

El, if you only knew!!!

Now for something completely different!:

Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos:

http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-stop-mailing-us-dildos-1752580458

Scootertrash
01-18-2016, 11:36 AM
D-
I thought you "roamed"? :wondering ;) :naughty::lol:

RIDE-RED 250r
01-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Game, set, and match goes to Scooter! :beer

Jmoozy27
01-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday RIDE-RED 250r

oldskool83
01-18-2016, 12:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bEvpzv6yNo

I have nothing else to say but this nukkas...............

Scootertrash
01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Makes me want to order chinese food

oldskool83
01-18-2016, 12:52 PM
BLA BLA BLA........ATC LIFE Make new ones, BLA BLA BLA...I prob don't even have $10,000 in the bank but I'm an American I need my new ATC's bla bla bla.

hey mom will you pay my cell phone bill, I this piece is only $120 a month. I spend the money on some mossy Oak seat covers for my truck.

Bla bla bla My 92 F150 needs a water pump hey gramps let me use your 96 mercury...man thing things a piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro but freaking HONDA has got to bring back the ATC why because I am me and I am an American and I only feel what I think should go. President sucks...I could do better prob, love guns and ATC's. Mom stop bitching I didn't mean to rip the back yard up...Man my mom's such a PITA life would be better if I had a 2016 ATC...wait a 2 stroke yet....hells yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWc000vqf0

Ok off to work gotta get the money for a loud straight pipe on my ATC more noise more power hells yeah. ATC life.

Matt85'350x
01-18-2016, 01:12 PM
I still say that the people who usually bring this topic up don't have enough money for what a new trike would cost anyhow. And if you do have enough money than buy a TPC (or equivalent). It isn't government that's preventing you from having your trike; it's your own bank account. If you got the money you can make it happen.

AK47KID
01-18-2016, 03:28 PM
I still say that the people who usually bring this topic up don't have enough money for what a new trike would cost anyhow. And if you do have enough money than buy a TPC (or equivalent). It isn't government that's preventing you from having your trike; it's your own bank account. If you got the money you can make it happen.
Not all the time they don't have the money

DohcBikes
01-18-2016, 03:37 PM
D-
I thought you "roamed"? :wondering ;) :naughty::lol::D In the song that is the namesake of my posted location he does actually mention "Wherever I may Wander":D

:banned:

oldskool83
01-18-2016, 03:47 PM
Chew Red pouch tabacco

AK47KID
01-18-2016, 04:07 PM
*sigh* Yea, it is. How much would you like to bet? How about we use the article from the Oregonian instead? Would that make you happy?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html
Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Malhuer+National+Wildlife+Refuge+Headquarters

So then are YOU talking about the Frenchglen Fire Station? Another unoccupied building? Where the power has been shut off?
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/police_shut_off_power_at_far_e.html
Apparently you don't know sh!t.

Ever heard of Summer?

See my first link to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.

So if you feel so strongly about why aren't you there with your AK showing your support?

No, you don't

"Some" do. The majority doesn't, because it's not a peaceful demonstration any more, it's an armed takeover, orchestrated by some out-of-town hunyucks that the Hammonds want out of their affairs.

Yup, since 1989. 26 years later it's all of a sudden a problem?

Uhuh. And then the retired "Fire Chief" of Harney County called 911 and 911 ran the plates of the vehicles and they came back "Property of the FBI". Dude, seriously. :rolleyes:
Since when does 911 run plates? The FBI has undercover vehicles that come back as registered to the FBI? Surely you're not that naive? Or maybe it was these guys?

English translation please?
No you don't. You have second hand information from a biased source that conflicts with what others in the area are on record as saying.

You mean like the quotes from the organizers of the original protest/parade? Like this guy? Or the quotes in my previous post?

Where did I say that?

Considering the FACT that I've been alive much longer than you and have paid my share of income tax, social security tax, property tax, sales tax, fuel tax and thumb tax, yea I'm well aware of how much the government screws over people.

I didn't bring it up, glamy did. Take it up with him and try to stay focused.

I guess I would find a job. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused005.gif

What? Having a different opinion? Posting the other side of a story? Bringing some facts to light? Nah, I don't think so.

So now you're a victim? :rolleyes:

You should focus on rule number 4:
Here, fill this out. If needed I can link a copy of a butthurt report for you to fill out too.:

Posting valid reasons for pointing out that you're wasting your time trying to get manufacturers to start making trikes again is not post whoring, nor is it bullying. You sure seem to be the butthurt one after telling me What the hell is a triple fork anyways? I'm gonna go out on a limb and take a guess that you meant triple tree?

Oh!, and rule number 8: If you're going to accuse others of breaking forum rules, you should probably follow them yourself. ;)

Your post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MN6GNhvwzA

I'm all for standing up to the government, but post the whole story, including the part about those that don't support what the Bundys are doing and the part about the Hammonds NOT WANTING the Bundys on their side. The Hammonds voluntarily turned themselves in.

The knuckle heads are not the mouth piece this country needs but they do draw attention to a corrupt system.
No its not. This is226602 stop getting your info sites that haven't been or ranched in eastern Oregon. I don't have the time to argue how wrong you are about it. Doesn't it say something along the lines not to intentionally insult someone in the forum rules? It was you who first did the insult. If the patriots occupied the building while the blm workers were there that would look really bad on the patriots part. The blm workers were on holiday paid vacating and weren't there. I would be there but who knows if I would bring my ak47 I might, I might not. The Oregonian is in Salem. Not burns. The media is telling lies about it and bit the truth. The Hammonds have been victimised of double jeopardy. The blm burns acres and acres of land with out telling ranchers and ranchers have lost homes and cattle have been burned alive. The blm doesn't get called terrorists for it nor do hey pay for the homes and cattle they burned and killed. The hammonds started a back fire to put out a fire started by a lightning strike that was heading towards there land. The back fire successful out the fire out and saved their house, cattle and land. BLM would've just stood by and literally watched them get their house and cattle destroyed. Again, I get my info from a cattle rancher IN burns. Not some lying news site trying to make a buck by telling lies and not the truth. BLM has declined so many grazing right permits to cattle ranchers. The government wants the minerals and metals from the Hammonds land. Cattle ranchers are fed up with BLM crap. The locals that don't want the patriots are mostly people from bend- a city that is chalked full of liberals. Just because your older downer mean your wiser. Your an old man with dementia who's trying to tell a 15 year old he doesn't know what he's talking about. Even tho you live in MN and I have been to burns and am part of the I5 cattle ranch a couple miles from the hammonds. I have been to The Hammonds ranch... Have you??? I bet not old man. Maybe I can't get a job because I've got school to do. I've got an 81 Chevy short wide 4 speed. Not a Ford. My grandfather is dead from cancer so I can't borrow his car... He never had a car. He also was a cattle rancher before he passed away. Just because your old doesn't mean your wise and know what your talking about all the time. The locals who want the patriots gone live in the city limits of burns and don't cattle ranch and don't like cattle ranchers... So put 2 and 2 together and figure it out. Their mostly native Americans who want government funding because they're dopped up and can't get a job and live off the government. ( Not all of them are like that tho)

AK47KID
01-18-2016, 04:23 PM
Any ways I'm done trying to tell you the truth about it. You got your mind set on the lies about it. I dont have time or the stupidity to argue about it with you.

atc12
01-18-2016, 05:47 PM

Did you hear Honda is working on a jr sized 800cc 2-stroke trike for all the kids. It sounds like a very smart move and you should buy the first one! They must have been lurking the site.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-18-2016, 11:13 PM

Hell, I'll be the first to raise my hand and say I don't have the $$$ to buy a brand new wheeler!

I'd rather piece together the old hot-rods anyway.. :beer

El Camexican
01-18-2016, 11:21 PM
15 yr. old ? ......oh jeez..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxapn-Wgxs

El Camexican
01-18-2016, 11:38 PM
With a AK-47......and he will use it ? .......oh feckin jeezzzzz !

Insert Aerosmith song here

DohcBikes
01-19-2016, 09:25 AM
Personally I think a little Nirvana is in order:

"Hey - he's the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means
Don't know what it means, when I say:

He's the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means
Knows not what it means when I say ah...""

DohcBikes
01-19-2016, 10:17 AM
Dude you have got problems^ that is entirely innapropriate to say to a 15 year old

oldskool83
01-19-2016, 10:19 AM
Actually I just say whatever I want when it comes to the topic of the thread...I give no F8cks

atc300r
01-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Guys don't forget these young teens today COULD overthrow the government. With all their expert shooting skills and gorilla warfar they honed on their video games and if they get killed they can just respawn and good to go.As far as the new atc goes you better off building one. IF Honda did build them they would use what they currently build like a 450 r,400x,300x and so on and there most likely wouldn't be any two strokes.

Mosh
01-19-2016, 11:22 AM
I will admit I only skimmed this thread, but it has gotten entirely out of hand and I agree it has approached inappropriate in content.
Back when I was a moderator on here it would have been moved or locked within 24 hours as these threads have more than run the course in the past and prove that they end up much like this one.

If the kid is young, then we should act as mentors as long as said kid is willing to accept correction and advice. we have seen our fair share of kids that are not worth the time to write a reply, as well as many adults on here. But at least the kid has some political views, which IMHO is better than most of these kids that can barely tie a shoe anymore, or have enough of an attention span to learn so lets see if we can maybe refrain from totally insulting him and if that needs to be done, it can be done without extreme vulgarity IMO.

Quite honestly, I am surprised at the content that I see on this website anymore. 5 short years ago, 90% of this garbage was never tolerated.

DohcBikes
01-19-2016, 12:50 PM
I only see one inappropriate post and it was completely unwarranted, unprovoked and quite honestly disgusting to say to a child.

I think most here know i'm not for censorship, but there has to be a line when dealing with impressionable minds.

I can't think of any healthy reason a grown man would say something like what is posted above to a child.

Mosh
01-19-2016, 01:25 PM
Scootertrash kept egging him on.......the kid antagonized everyone for disagreeing with him....... it`s adolescent to shut everything down that YOU think is inappropriate !! I think it`s funny there should`nt be any moderators..... boo-hoo !
Never said anything about shutting everything down. I simply said moved or locked. That is not censorship. What is really adolescent is the "but johnny started it" argument posted by a man that claims to be well into his 50s who routinely posts vulgar and borderline pornographic pictures on a site that should be at least somewhat work and family friendly . "Censorship" hovers a fine line of responsibility to control what is morally right for others to view dependent upon the venue rules, which some choose to constantly push the envelope on.
There is very little moderation against illegals coming into the country, but yet you are the first one throwing your sippie cup in a fit of limericks, when you get the chance to complain about that issue. So crying about lack of moderation for that scenario is okay, but when you get moderated for breaking rules, you don't agree with it. You cant have it both ways. It does not matter who starts or finishes something, it is who can be the wiser to not engage it anymore or cheer it on especially when the conclusion is no more valuable than the argument to get to it. In other words "worthless to argue about it"
You have to keep in mind, there are women and even children on this sight, and there are things they don't want to see. Much like you would be offended or disgusted if "The Blue Oyster Bar" clients signed up and posted pictures of themselves in speedos..
Regardless, I don't moderate anymore, so you are free to keep dropping your totally self believed productive posts and we will let the viewers make heads or tails of what is more sensible..Your thoughts or mine?

DohcBikes
01-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Ever heard of a chimo? cuz thats what you sound like when you address a child that way you ignorant weirdos

You think just because somebody else did something its ok to do it too?

I know some people that would end your ignorance in a hurry if you addressed or spoke like that in front of their children

If the disgusting posts arent gone by tomorrow im done here.