PDA

View Full Version : just got a esr 330 kit

deathman53
01-23-2004, 08:09 PM
I just got a esr 330 cylinder and head. I already ordered the piston kit and gaskets. now my atc will a better quad killer(it is pretty good already). also, I'm gonna get a esr coolant temperature gauge, to add to the esr pipe, 38 a/s, v-force, lsr axle, cr250r ignition, itp beadlocks w/xcr's, elka shock, rebuilt forks, front and rear wave rotor, stainless brake lines. I am gonna have a set of pegs powercoated red, also brake lever. I will be a rausch creek, chattsworth, and englishtown when things warm up. There is a guy near me that makes custom sticker, I'm gonna have some stickers made up that say "ATC 330r".

ChrisD
01-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Nah....keep the 250R stickers so you can suprise some unsuspecting victim.

deathman53
01-23-2004, 09:14 PM
how did the ice racing go? my 250r is far from stock and looks it, I could pull it off, if the bike looked stock.

ChrisD
01-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Dude...does this look stock to you? I roll up to guys that think that they're it.......heh. "Stupid threewheeler".....until I crush them.....I even did it with a modded 250 motor. I run: durablue axel, adjustable strut, flat track kit, chrome pipe, yellow frame/hubs/brackets polished everything including the motor, etc. There is always a sucker. Underneath, I run a TRX9 ESR330R with a KX500 reed cage, 39PWK, PVL, PT Hi-Rev etc, etc, with the big trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro red billet head on it and spacer plate.....but there is always a wise guy that thinks it's a "stupid threewheeler" that some goofball spent a lot of money making it look pretty.

The stickers are now off the bike. I just run a set of numbers on it.

http://home.comcast.net/~durchanek2/images/videolink.jpg

deathman53
01-25-2004, 12:30 AM
awesome trike, I want to get a flat track kit. Mine doesn't have any stickers the say 250r. I bought all new plastic for mine and put on stickers from the parts I bought. Where I ride some of the people are used to seeing my out jump, out run and just plain smoke the quads and I do't get many stupid comments anymore. The funniest thing that happened with stupid comments is this guy was running his mouth about how I probably don't get the bike out of second gear, undoublty will flip, doesn't get any air off of jumps, you get the idea. Well, I passed him, three laps later passed him again and cleared th big table top, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL HIS FRIENDS. It was the funniest thing hearing his friends rip him to pieces. I'm lucky Iknow of three motocross tracks the will allow trikes. Next time I go to englishtown, I'm gonna have my friend take a picture of me clearing the table top and send it into dirtwheels. I just got a 87-89 adjustable strut, as I'm using a 88(elka) shock, it will correct the leverage so I could go between the 85/86 and 87-89 legnth for different types of tracks, trails, etc.

metal mulisha
01-25-2004, 05:00 PM
death man. where can you get a coolent gadge and how does it work? i am very very interested. and if anyone else nows please tell me! thanx!

metal mulisha
01-25-2004, 05:21 PM
what exactly is a flat track kit and what was it used for?