PDA

View Full Version : Ladies of TrikeFest 2016 Calendar - coming soon!!!

keister
11-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Great news folks. After only a 1 year hiatus, the Ladies of TrikeFest Calendars will again be for sale.
They are being placed on a UPS truck in Jamestown, NY and headed to my door today.

So expect to see a new FOR SALE thread here in Trikesylvania as early as this weekend.
Having not sold out the past 2 runs, I ordered a very limited quantity this year, so check back often and get your order in early.
I will post the for sale thread with payment info only after I have them in my hands and the girls get theirs first.

You will notice a few twists and changes on this one (some by request and feedback from years past), but the biggest change is this:
I had absolutely ZERO input into the 2016 calendar. This version was handled start to finish by the ladies in the calendar.
They had full creative license and everything you get on the page, behind the lens, and with the outfits and settings is 100% ladies of TF.

My role begins in a few days and is limited to getting the calendars in your mailbox and getting your money back to this web site.
Keep your eyes open for the SALE thread in the next few days. I expect they won't last more than a week.

I'll pop into this thread to answer any questions you may have.
More to come soon!!.......

userj8670
11-04-2015, 04:26 PM
I can't say I have ever bought a calender but I am interested. Is there a way that we can view some of the images before we commit to buy? I'd like to see what I'm exactly buying

hawaiirider
11-04-2015, 06:32 PM
what he said^

Ghostv2
11-04-2015, 06:36 PM
I can't say I have ever bought a calender but I am interested. Is there a way that we can view some of the images before we commit to buy? I'd like to see what I'm exactly buying

You won't find a single one on this site of this one or years past. It's an unwritten rule.

userj8670
11-04-2015, 07:58 PM
You won't find a single one on this site of this one or years past. It's an unwritten rule.

Not trying to be rude my friend but don't you think ppl would be more willing to buy it if they could see what their buying?

Ghostv2
11-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Not trying to be rude my friend but don't you think ppl would be more willing to buy it if they could see what their buying?

It can go both ways. Yes we all wanna see what the content is, but that allure and mystery is also what might draw people in. I'm not the seller, I'm not the ladies, they make the rules. I just know from previous years I asked the same question. And I never got to see any samples.

But how can you go wrong, it's women and 3 wheelers. 3 wheelers are just easier to figure out. And come with instructions. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/04/061bd0cb2555e18b0b913ea17055b9e9.jpg

ctk
11-04-2015, 08:31 PM
I look at it this way. I give a small donation to this site. In return I get 3ww all year and a trike/women calender for my trike cave. Win win. Just buy one

hoosierlogger
11-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Thems the rules.

thestud25
11-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Better count me in for 1. Who do I paypal? I'll send the $$$ now.

Jwheeler
11-05-2015, 12:07 AM
How about a seek peek ?

OZQUAD44
11-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Count me in, I'm always up for something new. If it's bad, I'll chalk it down to doing my bit for 3WW, if it's good then win win.

I'll put my faith in the girls, and it would have to be the only three wheeler calendar on the planet right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keister
11-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Better count me in for 1. Who do I paypal? I'll send the $$$ now.

No PayPal until I'm physically holding the calendars in my hands.

keister
11-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Count me in, I'm always up for something new. If it's bad, I'll chalk it down to doing my bit for 3WW, if it's good then win win.

It's definitely not "bad." I have sold hundreds of these over the years and have had only one person complain. I think that in 2011.

I'll put my faith in the girls, and it would have to be the only three wheeler calendar on the planet right.

You would think so, but actually, it isn't.

I can and will ship one to Australia, but you will need to PM me in advance and make arrangements. Only because it will cost more to ship it across the ocean.

keister
11-05-2015, 10:11 AM
As for the rest of the queries, I rather enjoyed thestud's comment a few years back:

Remember, there are to be no pictures of the calender, or the girls within to be posted. This is a fundraiser for the site, not a freeraiser.

keister
11-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Who brought mr buzz kill to the party

These guys crack me up every time. Carry on!

Louis Mielke
11-05-2015, 10:32 AM
May I remind everyone these are people's wives and daughters. As in people who frequent the site and more specifically Trikefest. While EVERY SINGLE ONE of the women who have been featured in these calendars is beautiful and wonderful to see on the wall these are not some paid models who have chosen a profession to allow themselves to be ogled by others. Those women choose to do that for a living. These women are volunteering to put together a calendar of pretty smiles and cool machines to raise money for the site. Some of them try to be a little more engaging in the calendar but that's their choice and it is not expected of them. They do what they themselves and their families feel comfortable with.

If you're looking for a calendar to have wet day dreams over in the garage GET LOST! There are no sneak peaks or previews because that would indicate that you're only buying the calendar if you decide that it's content is worthy to be ogled. This isn't what this calendar is about, go sticky the pages of something else, somewhere else.

Aulbaugh
11-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Very well put Louis. That's the first thing I thought of.

Ghostv2
11-05-2015, 05:25 PM
I hope just_ben made it into the calendar lol. Anyone else see his modeling photos at TF?

coolpool
11-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Great job keister; one will be coming North for sure!

Maico
11-06-2015, 03:09 AM
I'm in again. :)

hoosierlogger
11-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Here is a sneak peak from the last calendar. 223532

coolpool
11-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Here is a sneak peak from the last calendar. 223532

Ha ha hoosier. I knew I camped by you at Trikefest for a reason, bravo!

jonolanracin
11-06-2015, 11:44 PM
I still have my 3 yo old calender hanging up count me in for 2

keister
11-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Here's a link to the sale. Go!!!

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/176591-LADIES-of-TrikeFest-2016-Calendar-ON-SALE-NOW

oscarmayer
11-10-2015, 11:15 AM
i'm in!!! one for Da Weiner man!!!!