PDA

View Full Version : Ya one of those guys

Big Daddys 350x
09-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Once again here I am, one of those guys that only come around when they need something. Man I hate that but alas.....I have no excuse other than my life has been turned upside down and back again in the last year. You all were so helpful with my 350x last year. I did take everyone's advice and take my x to a bike shop. Wanted to get it dyno tuned but had to settle for a hands on tutorial from dyno mike at sand sports in Waynoka little saharah. He was swamped but was extremely kind to me he treated me like an old friend who had a problem. He let me bring my 350 in the back and walked me through jetting it correctly. He even gave me a ride back to camp in his truck and told me to come back the following day and he would help me pour over the trike til we got it right. He did a great job showing me how to dial it in. He got the throttle response real crisp, and the trike ran a bunch better. But at the end of the day he was short handed and short on time so there was no time to dyno it and really dial it in. So I'm going to take it to tulsa here real soon and have the pros put it through its paces.

A very sincere thank you to all who helped me last year. I did get to ride my x with the wife and kids at our annual sand dune trip and however I don't think it was running at its full potential all the guys here helped make it happen and I thank you for the memories you helped a poor dumb @$$ have with his family.

I haven't ride it since, the battery started spilling acid all over my nos 250r wheels and the shock started pouring out oil so it's been parked for the last year. Still has the dune tires on it. But the annual trip is coming up and we are going again!!! For me my wife and 4 kids this is like Disney land!! This is the only thing we do all year so we all wait with great anticipation.