PDA

View Full Version : Canada Day Parade Today!

coolpool
07-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Shined up the machines and participated in todays parade. Didn't think Sam's 2 smoker would keep cool for an hour of idling but his squirt bottle helped. The dark skies in the back ground are from forest fires North of us, smells great :-(

blue27
07-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Nice pics!

onformula1
07-02-2015, 09:32 PM
That is just too cool, thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Jmoozy27
07-02-2015, 10:13 PM
I wish I could ride in a mardi gras parade. I live 1 block away from the parade route.

jeswinehart
07-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Nice ! Okay, please explain who is all riding tikes (other then Sam) and who the heck are the folks in your trike/golf cart ???

john

jays375
07-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Very nice!Golf cart is awesome.

coolpool
07-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Nice ! Okay, please explain who is all riding tikes (other then Sam) and who the heck are the folks in your trike/golf cart ???

john

OK John,
The folks on the cart are my golfing nut neighbours who've been itching to get on it since it was built. My daughter Amber is on the blue seat ATC 70, Sam's friend Levi is on the Ladybug and our good friend Jay is on the '73 ATC 70. I was going to throw the BR in there too but couldn't find a rider. Sad isn't it.

coolpool
07-05-2015, 11:47 AM
I wish I could ride in a mardi gras parade. I live 1 block away from the parade route.

Why can't you, rules? Call the parade marshall and explain what you want to do.

Maybe things are a bit more relaxed up here but most of the machines aren't licensed and insured but we just roll up to the parade like we own it and the marshall fits us in. She almost put us in front of some miniature horses which I told her was a very bad idea with Sam's 250R there. It's all in good fun so what cop is going to be a dork and cause a scene on Canada Day. Heck I jokingly challenged a cop who was on a Grizzly ATV to a race against my camo one; he just laughed. Our plan has worked for 4 years now lol. I offered the Mayor a trike to ride too but he likes to walk.

Jmoozy27
07-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Why can't you, rules? Call the parade marshall and explain what you want to do.

Maybe things are a bit more relaxed up here but most of the machines aren't licensed and insured but we just roll up to the parade like we own it and the marshall fits us in. She almost put us in front of some miniature horses which I told her was a very bad idea with Sam's 250R there. It's all in good fun so what cop is going to be a dork and cause a scene on Canada Day. Heck I jokingly challenged a cop who was on a Grizzly ATV to a race against my camo one; he just laughed. Our plan has worked for 4 years now lol. I offered the Mayor a trike to ride too but he likes to walk.

I'm sure we can get in it. It costs a lot though. I guess if we had enough riders we could pull it off.

coolpool
07-06-2015, 11:39 PM
I'm sure we can get in it. It costs a lot though. I guess if we had enough riders we could pull it off.

Ah the almighty dollar, now it makes sense. How about State fair parades and such; those are probably free.