PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in 80's HONDA dealership signs?

kaymo
06-27-2015, 11:33 AM
I am trying to judge interest in some quite large HONDA dealership signs from the 80s. ATV motorcycle scooter, not car.

the HONDA letters are 37 inch square double sided lit panels.

there are 3 double sided "motorcycle" "atv" and "scooter" lit panels about 3x2 ft

and there is one "Genuine Parts/ Service" one sided lit sign 6x3

what i already know:

bigger signs like this have fewer buyers bc they are harder to display. you would need a 15 foot wall to display the honda letters inside.

I could split them in half for easier display and sale, but HONDA still takes 15 ft wall.

not sure if i should jump on them but they arent going to be available to me very long so i have to decide

I am posting here because i know there is a good die hard 80's honda following here, hopefully ill get some good answers and not too much flak...

djm0242
06-27-2015, 02:25 PM
I'd imagine you'd have more interest with pics of the signs. If the signs had ATCs pictured on them, we'd all be asking you for prices. ;)

tecaterob
06-29-2015, 08:22 AM
A price would be key for me. I'm looking to buy one for the shop that's been doing all my work for 20 years now (would make a great gift)..

ps2fixer
07-01-2015, 05:50 PM
If you were closer my dad would be interested. He has a large shed/stroage area we built that we painted honda red and called the "Honda Hotel". There was a Toyota dealership sign for sale local to me for $150 but it was much larger, something like 30 or 40 foot long and was sitting a long time (mold etc buildup).