PDA

View Full Version : Shops that Work with ATC parts and other performance items

oscarmayer
02-02-2015, 04:58 PM
While redoing my 350X and my son's racing ATV I have some shops that do awesome work I would like to share their info. (please tell them Mike Wichter sent ya. I do not get anything for it but they know I am sending buisness to them to help them and they will take better care of you.)

I am not trying to step on any toes here just trying to share the places I use with the members as I have been asked several times where I go for this or that.

Mike's Fab
817-797-2308
He can extend stock Swing arm or custom build you one from any material you wish. He also has various other machinging/welding capabilities. He says he can do a custom 350X rear swinger for $600 in chromoly or $750 in alloy. Just needs yours as a template to build from.

Syspension Dynamics
www.suspensiondynamics.com
817-563-6891
They can rebuild forks and rear shocks (can be custom set to rider. different costs for different mods) Very good work

Metroplex Kustoms
www.metroplexkustoms.com
817-404-6002
powder coating (they are doing my son's racing quad frame and other parts. looks totally awesome! show quality stuff!!!!)

Luke's Racing
www.lukesracing.com
734-648-0103
custom 2-stroke building/porting (son's racing sponsor) they even do nitrisil coating( not sure I spelled that correctly). They have build hundreds of national level winning engines.

2wheelerworld
817-261-0012
(Old style cycle shop. they can work on anything and can build custom cables. they do great boring/honing work on my honda engines I rebuild.)

oscarmayer
02-04-2015, 10:12 AM
i have not recieved any feedback, so I will go ahead and start posting info. Mod plese move where you think is best.

oscarmayer
02-04-2015, 12:37 PM
updated list

Onetrackmind
02-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Thanks Oscarmayer!
I just live on the other side of the Metroplex and will likely need some work done in the future. Good to know some quality shops that are local.
OTM