PDA

View Full Version : Calling Jason Hall...calling Jason Hall!!!

stubbie1111
01-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Hey there everyone,
Does anyone have Jason Halls contact information? I sent him a PM, and replied to a post that he had recently replied to but I never received answer to the PM or response to the post. :wondering I you wish to pass along my information, that would be fine too..... Thanks for the help guys and gals!!!
Kevin
360-970-9054

tecaterob
01-20-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm going to text him some pics tonite and send him the message...

Dirtcrasher
01-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Hi Kevin, whats the problem?? If I can help I will, or I'll text Jason your phone# if you PM it to me.

Steve
DC

stubbie1111
01-20-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey Steve,
I just had a question about the Inverted fork setup..... I have the forks and triple tree just trying to get an idea for how to mount the front wheel as it has a pass through axle and on the standard 250r forks the axle screws in on one side. Jason said he needed my forks to determine what to do but they are already mounted and some others actually manufactured stuff to make there's work... I guess I am going to just have to mess with it.... Not sure.... any other input or ideas from everyone would be greatly appreciated. I am going to call Jason tomorrow to chat. My number is in the very first posting.
Kevin
360-970-9054

Hi Kevin, whats the problem?? If I can help I will, or I'll text Jason your phone# if you PM it to me.

Steve
DC

Dirtcrasher
01-21-2015, 12:09 AM
From what Jason has said to me, depending on the set up you use (you have his clamps??) and or such as the models wheel hub, his brake adapter and sleeves/spacers have to be made for that exact set up or it won't be dead nuts centered and the caliper will be off as well.

So many hubs appear identical but are offset in one way or another....

Jason Hall
01-21-2015, 08:30 AM
Yes DC!! To many little changes over the years by the fork manufactures to make a standard rotor adapter, and hub spacers. 250R hubs have a different brake rotor position than a 350X. I have had Ever single possible cenerio happen over the years. The best is when people buy a 250R hub on eBay that really turns out to be a 350X that's been painted Gold.. Lol. So the only way to be Absolutly sure is for me to have the forks to set things up correctly. It's not just a slap together deal, as it takes quite a bit of time to get everything just right. I will suggest this,, center the outside edges of the Wheel, and not the hub. The center of the wheel where the studs go through is offset a bit because the wheel is aproxamatly 3/8"-1/2" thick, so the flat surface of the hub where the wheel rests will not be in the center. I have also learned that some 10" Wheels are slightly offset different than a stock wheel. Once (Your) wheel is centered, then make the rotor adapter. If someone needs a Axle nut, I have those on hand.