PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum rim manufacturing

Orangecnty250r
12-31-2014, 07:29 AM
Check out this ATV rim manufacturing company I came across. They'll make anything you want.

http://czyuan.en.alibaba.com/product/443383376-212285717/ATV_Alloy_Wheels.html

atc007
12-31-2014, 08:53 AM
My 2 cents here. I was an Xtreme dealer for a few years. Bar none, THE greatest China quads there were. The owners were life long motorsports people. Father/Wife/Son,and GREAT friends with Guy Cooper,who also had a lot of input into design.. Arctic Cat/Polaris/And Bombardier would ALL later put THEIR plastic on Xtremes 50's AND 90's. If it's a 2 cycle of those brands. It was Xtreme. ANYHOW,,, Lane was always telling me. You HAVE to go OVER there,,,boots on the ground,and ride the factory... Yes,they CAN get it done,and right. BUT, NO amount of pictures,faxes,translators or anything short of standing there for a few weeks will get you what you want. That's my knowledge on this. Looks like a great prospect !

Xowner
12-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Im sorry I might be kinda partial to my American made wheels but look at the face of the wheel where the lug pattern is That thing is wavier then a Lays wavy Potato chips. I wouldnt Put my name on that wheel and let someone go out and jump it! Just my opinion but again my opinion might be one sided lol.

Xowner
12-31-2014, 11:14 AM
http://czyuan.en.alibaba.com/product/441924924-212311466/15_Beadlock_Aluminum_Off_Road_Rims.html

LOL omf wheels come out of china?

onformula1
01-01-2015, 12:16 AM
My 2 cents here. I was an Xtreme dealer for a few years. Bar none, THE greatest China quads there were. The owners were life long motorsports people. Father/Wife/Son,and GREAT friends with Guy Cooper,who also had a lot of input into design.. Arctic Cat/Polaris/And Bombardier would ALL later put THEIR plastic on Xtremes 50's AND 90's. If it's a 2 cycle of those brands. It was Xtreme. ANYHOW,,, Lane was always telling me. You HAVE to go OVER there,,,boots on the ground,and ride the factory... Yes,they CAN get it done,and right. BUT, NO amount of pictures,faxes,translators or anything short of standing there for a few weeks will get you what you want. That's my knowledge on this. Looks like a great prospect !

I have been in the furniture/mattress industry for 24 years and this quote is dead on!

Plus, I buy American whenever I can.

El Camexican
01-01-2015, 02:46 AM
this quote is dead on!

I'll second that! They can build anything, but damn they can make it an ordeal:lol:

88 Turbo Coupe
01-01-2015, 07:40 AM
They already hit ebay.