PDA

View Full Version : 1976 ATC90 Toolkit Contents

Devilsclaw
12-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm in the process of restoring a 1976 ATC90 for a friend. He had this ATC as a kid, and somewhere along the way lost the toolkit. Could any of you Honda guys tell me the specific tools included in the original kit?

I've tried to look up the parts diagrams and I cannot get the actual specs on which wrenches were included.

Also, the toolbox is missing but I found another. If anyone would have a photo of exactly how it mounts to the frame, that would be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated!

tri again
12-30-2014, 03:08 AM
I'm in the process of restoring a 1976 ATC90 for a friend. He had this ATC as a kid, and somewhere along the way lost the toolkit. Could any of you Honda guys tell me the specific tools included in the original kit?

I've tried to look up the parts diagrams and I cannot get the actual specs on which wrenches were included.

Also, the toolbox is missing but I found another. If anyone would have a photo of exactly how it mounts to the frame, that would be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated!

I've seen tool kit 'repair' somewhere, maybe dratv.
There is a list of what was in there and you can buy individual
tools to replace them.
Pretty sure they have specs for each tool.

if not dratv (aka beatrice cycle) someone should chime in.
Hope that helps

Devilsclaw
12-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. Actually I just found it in the Owners Manual. And you are right, Beatrice has the wrenches, I just didn't know which ones I needed. That will add the finishing touch and I think he'll be impressed.

petesatc
12-31-2014, 05:54 AM
here is a fiche for the 76 http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-atc90-1976-usa_model49/partslist/F++13.html#results