PDA

View Full Version : "250R" handlebar crossbar pad

3wheelrider
11-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know what happened to those crossbarpads that where made by someone here I think (semi-recently)- /sold on EBAY that where the matching blue like the seat & had printed "250R" in white? Cant find them now? I didnt find it in the 3WW SHOP or EBAY now?-Anyone got one? Im interested.

Mosh
11-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Does anyone know what happened to those crossbarpads that where made by someone here I think (semi-recently)- /sold on EBAY that where the matching blue like the seat & had printed "250R" in white? Cant find them now? I didnt find it in the 3WW SHOP or EBAY now?-Anyone got one? Im interested.

Post 18. My wife has been making them for over 7 years .

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/117039-Cosmic-Quads-custom-seats-and-covers-8-years-worth-of-work-in-here/page2

3wheelrider
11-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Thanks Mosh, -thats who it was!-lol Can you please tell me that thickness of the foam/cover -as if layed flat? I dont know if it would fit (without the bolts/bar clamps wearing into it & ruining the cover right away) with my CR style low-bend bars.

Mosh
11-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks Mosh, -thats who it was!-lol Can you please tell me that thickness of the foam/cover -as if layed flat? I dont know if it would fit (without the bolts/bar clamps wearing into it & ruining the cover right away) with my CR style low-bend bars.
She has a few different sizes. It would be best to contact her at

www.cosmicquads.com

use the contact page for methods of contact.

She can get some measurements from you and see what she has.

3wheelrider
11-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Different sizes? Hmm, maybe what I need in this case. Yeah I'll have to contact her ...BTW:The site show none available for 200X,350X, 250R?

Mosh
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Different sizes? Hmm, maybe what I need in this case. Yeah I'll have to contact her ...BTW:The site show none available for 200X,350X, 250R?
She has been trying to update the site, but she basically could not keep up with them in a stocking manner and everyone needed different sizes, colors etc, so she shut the BIN portion of the site down. All she does right now is custom orders as stocking too many designs, patterns is too difficult to keep up with.
Just call or email her.

3wheelrider
11-05-2014, 03:49 PM
She has been trying to update the site, but she basically could not keep up with them in a stocking manner and everyone needed different sizes, colors etc, so she shut the BIN portion of the site down. All she does right now is custom orders as stocking too many designs, patterns is too difficult to keep up with.
Just call or email her.
I see...thanks again