PDA

View Full Version : Kenda Snow Mad Tires

f76
11-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Anybody here ever run or seen Kenda Snow Mad tires? I'm looking for snow tires for my toys and obviously Maxxis 4-snows are tried and proven to work well. I came across Kenda Snow Mads and can barely find any reviews or rider info on them. They're cheaper than 4-snows but would like to find some good info on them first.

Or if anyone has some snow tires, mounted or not, they want to get rid of, message me.

pismorat
11-02-2014, 10:55 PM
I like the look of those! I don't have any experience with them obviously, but I think they would work well enough in snow and sand. What's the price difference between those and 4snow's?

f76
11-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Chaparral motorsports has both the 4-snows and snow mads on sale currently. $64 for snow mads and $68 for 4-snows. Usually 4-snows are $20 more or so.

TheBlueWale
11-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Chaparral motorsports has both the 4-snows and snow mads on sale currently. $64 for snow mads and $68 for 4-snows. Usually 4-snows are $20 more or so.

Summit racing has the 4-snows for $61 each and free shipping, they may also have the other ones too, they just listed them a few days ago, but other than that Chapparral is the second best price because of the current discount. I think the 4-snows are better for straight shot terrain, while the snow mads probably handle better left to right(not as much drifting)