PDA

View Full Version : Who has best prices on Maier Fenders?

brrcuda
10-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Doing up a rider 86 Tri-z but need new white fenders. Its been a while since my last restoration and prices have jumped significantly on parts.....

Wondering if anyone has a source besides ebay on front and or rear fender for tri-z or is ebay the best place these days.

Thank You.

New2Tri-Z
10-10-2014, 04:33 PM
I got mine from JLATV not too long ago. Ironically they are up in the hills just down the road from me, but she shipped them for half price cause they were blowing out some stock. It wasnt worth the 100 miles round trip. I think I paid about $280 delivered for white front and rear. They were blowing out there inventory though so Im not sure if they have an Z fenders left at that price, but I would give them a shot. Otherwise I think ZM Performance on ebay is your best bet. Whether you go direct to him or use ebay Im pretty sure its the same price.

BIGREDFREAKE250
10-10-2014, 04:43 PM
i payed 220 shipped for a set of rears for my bigred.

El Camexican
10-10-2014, 07:53 PM
I'd contact Mrs. Mosh if I needed another set. Not sure if she still stocks any or what the price is, but she's had some exclusive parts and colors and you can be sure they'll get to you.

ONEBAD350X
10-10-2014, 08:34 PM
zmperformance is good too.

Mosh
10-11-2014, 09:00 AM
We no longer will be doing any plastic or custom plastic orders.
As a a matter of fact we have been systematically removing products from our business as well as from the 3ww store. From here on out it is just seats.
And it will be best to reach us outside this forum. Any special products or items that we may do in the future will only be available or revealed at our website or eBay.
We do have shrouds and air boxes left but not much if that helps.
Effective as of a few weeks ago we are liquidating assests and pulling up stakes here.

Rocky Mountain has really good prices too.
But thanks for the mention camex and sorry to momentarily derail your thread brcuda.

greenhuman
10-11-2014, 06:12 PM
I am looking for a 200X rear fender but am very disappointed in freight costs to Australia.
How is it that some retailers want nearly $100 for freight on a new Maier and another wants $35 freight for a used one.
I am not happy some offer a cheap price for the fender but rip you off with the freight.

jakep53
10-12-2014, 05:51 AM
I am looking for a 200X rear fender but am very disappointed in freight costs to Australia.
How is it that some retailers want nearly $100 for freight on a new Maier and another wants $35 freight for a used one.
I am not happy some offer a cheap price for the fender but rip you off with the freight.

Tell me about it costs me twice as much to build a bike than it should!!

brrcuda
10-13-2014, 12:28 PM
thanks guys. I looked at jlatv and don't understand their website - looks like they went out of business and selling domain off.

I used to get great shipping rates at hyperparts.com. but they don't have tri-z fenders. Miss those days of 90 dollar oem rear fenders...

guess its ebay then- they have the best prices I can find. just need some white ones.

C Kerley
10-13-2014, 05:59 PM
I just bought two sets, a complete 350X and complete 250SX from ZMPerformance and they were really good to work with. I bought them through ebay, but asked him up front about combined shipping. Cheapest price I found and exactly what I needed.

badass350x
10-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Zm performance is the best that I know of, bought six sets through them now they have been the best on price and service!