PDA

View Full Version : Mrs.Mosh

bigezee
09-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know if anything happened to Mrs.Mosh (Tammy)?

I ordered a seat from her and haven't heard from her in almost a month. She is not responding to several PM's or on both email accounts. I was communicating with her great and then nothing. I hope she is ok. I know she has a great reputation on here and I am in no trying to hurt that. If anyone is in contact with her, tell her to get a hold of me.

thanks

Dirtweed
09-29-2014, 07:36 PM
I just got got a PM from her last week with a question I had. She will get a hold of you I know she gets real busy.

90guy
09-29-2014, 07:55 PM
I've had a seat on order for over 6 months just emailed her last night to see if progress has been made. Probable here back in a week. I'm in no hurry just waiting.

3 Wheel Drive
09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Yea she's pretty busy, I've had 3 seats done by her now. Just be patient I had to wait a while too. All of them turned out sweet, here's my most recent seat:

3 Wheel Drive
09-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Both of my Tri Z's have Cosmic Quads Covers on them. After getting my last one from her I want to get my Tecate done in a fade to green w/ white.... It just looks cool IMO! Either that or a custom Seattle Seahawks cover or both!;)

Chopsaw
09-29-2014, 08:56 PM
I've only sent one pm , been a month . Trying to get this seat on for deer season . Guess thats not going to happen . I know she is busy , but would be nice to hear back from her .

tanks350x
09-29-2014, 10:38 PM
you just have to have some patience.. she has a lot of customers, as you can imagine.

aldochina
09-30-2014, 12:49 AM
:wonderingcustomer service is what keeps em coming back

f76
09-30-2014, 08:30 AM
I attempted to contact cosmic quads with various emails and phone calls with voice mails. I never heard back so I took my seat to a local place. It was slightly disappointing as I always read great reviews, I thought maybe they went out of business... Their seats look great, would have been nice if I could have at least gotten some form of contact letting me know they were busy.

Mrs.Mosh
09-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Bigezee, I got your pm and replied.

I am sorry guys, I am slow. It is just me and I tend to get behind a lot. Too many jobs and not enough of me.
I will tell you upfront that there is a wait time. I wish it was faster, but it isn't.

I have some pm's to return, so if you are waiting to hear from me I will return all I have today.

I am not on this site daily like I was in the past (as you may have noticed). Your best bet for contact is through my site.

f76, I am sorry you could not reach me. I am not sure who you are.

f76
09-30-2014, 10:10 PM
It's no problem Mrs.Mosh, I understand you are busy and have lots to do. It was months ago anyways. If I have another seat I need recovered I'll give you a shout!

Crazyktmmatt
10-01-2014, 05:23 AM
How much does a seat cost be be redone?

SteveCZ28
10-01-2014, 06:38 AM
what i found on a thread of mrs mosh's

One color covers start at 30$ Shipped.

Covers with logos can start at $60 and can increase with more detail.

Restorations start at $110 shipped, shipped back to you,after you furnish me with your seat.

Very Complicated or detailed designs start at $110 and can go as High as $350 for some of the complicated seats

C Kerley
10-01-2014, 11:45 AM
I also sent a seat to her a few weeks ago and hadn't heard anything either, guess I'll just wait and hope it's not 6 months. Anyhow, I ordered the desert foam that I think was $79, and my black/gray seat cover is going to be $130 if I remember right. And that was with shipping back to me too.

Mrs.Mosh
10-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks Steve for putting up some price info, but those prices are old, and my thread needs to be updated. Best bet is to call or email for a price.

If you want to contact me...through my email or phone that are both posted on my website.

I also sent a seat to her a few weeks ago and hadn't heard anything either, guess I'll just wait and hope it's not 6 months. Anyhow, I ordered the desert foam that I think was $79, and my black/gray seat cover is going to be $130 if I remember right. And that was with shipping back to me too.
Carlos, Your pan got here Monday.

I will no longer post in threads like this. I don't have enough time as it is. I have a ton of plastics to deal with along with all the seats. I'm doing the best I can..If that isn't good enough then I am sorry.

This kind of stuff is what ran off other venders in the past.

I have talked to the original poster so the thread is no longer needed.