PDA

View Full Version : Vintage 3 wheeler Decals Decals Decals

Orangecnty250r
09-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Just received an order from these guys...

http://www.fastguystuff.com/
What a great vintage selection. Has anybody else thought they were way tooo thin!!! The color is great but I am used to Speed and Sports and Bruce's thickness quality! It was so thin I actually ruined one pulling it off the backing

Dirtweed
09-27-2014, 09:47 PM
After the decals Bruce made for my LT250s I will be getting all of my decals from him. They were perfect.

M.Pargiello
09-28-2014, 09:04 AM
I have only bought repros from Bruce, best yet. I have also gotten some from Jeff (Pantera1975 I think), very good as well.

I have gotten some HRC decals from eBay and they were very thin and would almost stretch when pulling the backing off

blue27
09-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks Guys, as some of you know I slowed down and actually was going out of business. This is a side business and it was getting to busy for the Wife and I. We sold our printer, let inventory run down, ended all the ebay auctions and started telling customer we can not do there work. WELL....I am never done...found a good deal on a better printer and we are back. But we are going to stay more on the ATV/Cycle side and not as much of the local sign stuff. Kept a couple of good customers to help pay the bills. This started as a fun thing to do and we want to get back to it. Its comments like the ones above that make it fun. New website is up but no where near finished. Learning the new printer,restocking and catching up. Bill I have something for you, your back on the top of the list,lol

bkm
09-28-2014, 05:13 PM
Bruce, I love your work and am very glad to see you're getting back into it. I would love to see a sheet of some of the old small decals guys put on their fenders back in the day. I will also be needing two different "Cal-Fab" decals along with some "Factory Tri" decals if you are interested.

atc007
09-28-2014, 07:04 PM
I didn't seem too worried did I lol?! So long as my Donor is in tip top shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back down in 3 weeks..

Orangecnty250r
09-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks Guys, as some of you know I slowed down and actually was going out of business. This is a side business and it was getting to busy for the Wife and I. We sold our printer, let inventory run down, ended all the ebay auctions and started telling customer we can not do there work. WELL....I am never done...found a good deal on a better printer and we are back. But we are going to stay more on the ATV/Cycle side and not as much of the local sign stuff. Kept a couple of good customers to help pay the bills. This started as a fun thing to do and we want to get back to it. Its comments like the ones above that make it fun. New website is up but no where near finished. Learning the new printer,restocking and catching up. Bill I have something for you, your back on the top of the list,lol

:w00t::w00t:

Yes Bruce's decals are top quality!!! I tried to relocate another one today from fast guy stuff and it looked like a silly putty project a 5 year old conjured up. :wondering: Man they need to use some thicker media!!!