PDA

View Full Version : 350x carb probs

three50x
06-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Ok well I still have my 350x and it's been a pain in the ass this summer. Well to start, I was riding down my road and was in 3rd gear doing a nice wheelie and then shifted to 4th, put Her on her ass and then skidded, and rolled 3 times off the road at about 35mph. Bent the axle. Okay fixed that. Then I was riding down the road and the front sprocket came off, had to order a new one, then got it on and now my carb is messed up. I ride trails at my buddy's house, and it always dies ten it will only run on choke full on and you can't give it gas or it will die. At first, just cleaned the jet and there was some needle down in there that wasn't in a hole that looked like it should be. So I put it in a hole and put it back together. Just put a new fuel filter on it too. This was 2 days ago. today, went to ride it at my buddies, and it died again. What the f### is wrong

three50x
06-23-2014, 08:53 PM
So anyone know what's wrong like this is important

RIDE-RED 250r
06-23-2014, 09:00 PM
From what you are indicating, it seems pretty apparent you have a fuel delivery issue.

You need to remove and completely disassemble and clean your carb. It would also be advisable to flush and clean the tank and fuel petcock.

three50x
06-23-2014, 09:55 PM
From what you are indicating, it seems pretty apparent you have a fuel delivery issue.

You need to remove and completely disassemble and clean your carb. It would also be advisable to flush and clean the tank and fuel petcock.

How do I clean it?