PDA

View Full Version : Safe Travels to Trikefest Everyone!

coolpool
06-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Just got a text from Mattdragontamer (Matt) who's on his way from Cold Lake, Alberta. He just dropped the deer population in the US by one, lol. No humans hurt, minimal damage to his truck. Feel free to post your travelling adventures here. Sure wish I could've made it this year :-(

Mr. Clean
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM
He just dropped the deer population in the US by one, lol. No humans hurt, minimal damage to his truck.

Welcome to the USA? :) Glad everything is alright, and he is truckin on!!

DohcBikes
06-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Did he pick it up and tag it???? Free meat the whole week, just sayin.

Glad he's in good shape! With a truck loaded with 2 taurus' the deer didnt stand much of a chance:D

slashfan7964
06-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Have fun guys! Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it this year. Next year, hopefully.

coolpool
06-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Did he pick it up and tag it???? Free meat the whole week, just sayin.

Glad he's in good shape! With a truck loaded with 2 taurus' the deer didnt stand much of a chance:D

Think he left it for the 'yotes. Correction, three Taurus' lol.

jakep53
06-17-2014, 07:04 AM
be safe guys can't wait to see some pics!! hopefully in 2 years I will make it out there!! what's the farthest distance someone has traveled to TF??

DohcBikes
06-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Think he left it for the 'yotes. Correction, three Taurus' lol.Ahhhh I see.

With 3 bulls, there was likely not enough room for a deer, :D

keister
06-17-2014, 12:30 PM
be safe guys can't wait to see some pics!! hopefully in 2 years I will make it out there!! what's the farthest distance someone has traveled to TF??

Several people have travelled from Germany. I can't recall an Aussie ever making the trip. If you do make it someday, you should easily win the furthest distance travelled award.

Dirtweed
06-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Glad to hear that there was minimal damage to the vehicle.

Have a good time everyone, my R is down and out for the count and I just sold my truck so it is a no go for me.

Next year the R should be ready and I'll have a brand new truck by then. :-)

Ghostv2
06-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Let's have a moment of silence for those that could not of made it to TF14 this year.
Keep me and slash In your thoughts and prayers. We are too young and poor to make the drive.

DohcBikes
06-17-2014, 09:19 PM
Let's have a moment of silence for those that could not of made it to TF14 this year.
Keep me and slash In your thoughts and prayers. We are too young and poor to make the drive.Ya know what, now that I think about it I bet that gawd-dang deer was on its way to trikefest too. :lol:

Too Soon?

Bren_downe
06-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Keep me and slash In your thoughts and prayers. We are too young and poor to make the drive.

Someone has to keep the board alive while they're all out there having fun.
It's gonna be a slow week.…

jakep53
06-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Several people have travelled from Germany. I can't recall an Aussie ever making the trip. If you do make it someday, you should easily win the furthest distance travelled award.

I know of one aussie that went in 2007 and some years before I think!!! but I would be traveling and extra 500 miles than him from where I fly out!!

(moment of silence)

I really hope I can make it out in the next few years......I feel your pain slash and ghost!!

coolpool
06-18-2014, 10:01 AM
Matt just posted some truck pics on FB. Guess he'll need a new three wheeler licence plate now. Too bad that Ontario plate didn't get destroyed. That's as close to a Communist province as you can get in Canada; nanny state if I may add, rules for everything, lol.

DohcBikes
06-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Send that picture to the company that made the one deer whistle that's left on there. :lol:

coolpool
06-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Send that picture to the company that made the one deer whistle that's left on there. :lol:

Ha ha good eye! I remember Matt saying they worked great. IDK, whenever I whistle at my dog it comes running?