PDA

View Full Version : stator for 140 lifan question

JasonB
06-09-2014, 09:26 AM
I scratched one of the lobes (no clue what to call it) on my 140 lifan stator motor during the recoil install. I broke a few of the wires with a bolt and now the bike has no spark. I jumped on ebay and ordered a new stator for a 140 lifan motor and what showed up was too damned small! The flywheel wont fit onto the stator plate at all since its smaller than the old one. Anybody have a clue on where i could find a proper sized stator? i was trying to get this together for TrikeFest but we have like 9 days left and its looking bleak :wondering

JasonB
06-09-2014, 09:30 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atv-Quad-Stator-Alternator-Rotar-Lifan-Engine-Motor-Flywheel-140cc-Parts-/180721848863?hash=item2a13dc921f&vxp=mtr

alright just checked ebay, im going to see about picking up another stator with flywheel to see if that will fit and resolve my issues. Any reason why another fly wheel wouldnt fit my current motor? I mean they are all the same size for the crank shaft and woodruff key right?

EDIT***** ok i bought the one above. After looking at my auction for the one i bought first go around its wrong, not my fault. The seller had what I needed listed and after comparing to what he sent me its visibly smaller and doesnt resemble the one in the auction that I needed. i opened a case, see if EBAY screws me around over a 35$ part by some asshat in europe selling bogus parts. Guy is telling me the pic i uploaded to the 'dispute' is identical to the pic of what he listed for sale. meh. TRIKEFEST IS COMIN UP!!!!