PDA

View Full Version : i made it to the TRI Z CLUB

250r kid
05-26-2014, 08:25 AM
well boys i just pick up a 85 z ,Story is that it been siting in a barn for 8 years ,its realy ruff,engine is siezed & missing some parts ,but this is one of the trikes i have always wanted,

3 Wheel Drive
05-26-2014, 09:12 AM
Congratulations....Once you get it running you just may want to change your name to the Tri Z Kid! I've got a lot of Z parts in the classifieds section if you need parts. Welcome to the Club!

250r kid
05-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Congratulations....Once you get it running you just may want to change your name to the Tri Z Kid! I've got a lot of Z parts in the classifieds section if you need parts. Welcome to the Club!

Thanks 3wheel .I'm starting to pull it apart ,got the engine out ,thing is locked up tight ,but after a little work i got the cylinder pulled off .looks good ,no marks. its the bottom end that's looked up .,Well split the cases and the crank bearings are sized ,but the rods is nice. so i'm going to need a few missing parts , looking for rads & hose's air box & hose's ,and a front caliber

,if any member has these parts & WILL SHIP TO ONT CANADA let me know how much $$$ i have PAYPAL