PDA

View Full Version : US90 tires. How much are they worth?

Trike_crazy
05-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Like the title says. I have a lead on what i believe to be a set of US90 tires through a friend of mine. What are they worth if they are? Im going to see if I can get a few pictures. My friend says the guy doesn't like them and may trade for a different set of tires

SPD FRK
05-21-2014, 11:53 PM
I found one on egay. That price is for a single front tire.
Try not to let him see you grinning ear to ear when you trade your take offs for them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-VERY-RARE-OEM-OHTSU-22x11-3-5-ATC-BALLOON-FRONT-TIRE-US90-ATC90-/111358050978?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ed7502a2&vxp=mtr

Trike_crazy
05-22-2014, 07:26 AM
$700? Hell, i'd be happy to get much for the set let alone one tire. hopefully the deal goes through and i get them.

barnett468
05-22-2014, 08:18 AM
i am aware of 1 front tire in good condition selling for $800.00. yup stupid money. if his are all dry cracked like most, than they're no worth a lot, but its the only tire in that size so unfortunately you're kinda stuck.

DohcBikes
05-22-2014, 10:11 AM
The prices vary so much on old tires that it depends on the day.

Hopefully its a good day when you get em.

Kickstand 1
05-22-2014, 11:00 PM
Its all about size of inflation at proper PSI. Tire could be NOS, and if its over inflated its gonna look real nice hanging on your wall. It will not fit under the fenders once its been overinflated to much.
Dry rot is another factor. If there is any dry rot and you ride on them they will just rip open over time.
Patches, if there done right will hold for 100's of hours of riding in sand, grass, or easy trail. If not you get the typical hillbilly attempt at throwing patch over patch over patch, and the result is the tire can be ruined. Here is why. They would put all kinds of air in the tire cause the patch would not hold and they just wanted to ride on it for a bit. This in turn made the hole/tear bigger and also overinflated the tire at the same time.
Pictures if you get them will help. Hope it works out for you!