PDA

View Full Version : 200ES sub-trans-!HELP!

3wheelrider
05-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Someone please bail me out here! -I removed the 17mm nut ONLY (under the black lever knob & NOT the 14mm on the side facing out sideways)
I was just replacing the (black knob) & spring inside because they where both missing from PO. But the lever was moving thru F N R fine prior. I removed JUST the 17mm nut under the knob & pulled that shaft up. It was in the F or H position. So I went to swap with another shaft/knob assembly but now the shaft wont line up cause the recess down inside is somehow now in the N position somehow & dont line up.? Does the "mounting nut on top need to be removed to line it up again or what? The SIDE lever moves without the shaft only a bit out of F but wont go fully into N or R anymore no matter what without the shaft? What do I do now? I cant see how I screwed this up? Please dont tell me the sub trans has to come apart!!!!!!!!!!:(

3wheelrider
05-18-2014, 09:04 PM
nevermind: -Brainfart- Thinking back to the old 90s & 110s I remembered to spin the axle & it dropped in place. Was beginning to worry!lol