PDA

View Full Version : ITP wheel info some might like

JasonB
04-24-2014, 02:52 PM
I bought a set of 10x8 Baja's from ITP in black coating. Over the last 2 years the coating has gone to hell and there was an 'event' where a buddy managed to bend both rear wheels. So i thought to myself 'hey lets see if they have any warranties on these bad boys since i spent 240 on the set shipped to me'. After calling in and stating the issues the wheels had, ITP opened a case over their lifetime structural warranty. Just a few short days later i get an email from them stating that my new wheels are shipping out this week! Pretty cool, i know theres a good handfull of you guys out there that run these BAJA wheels. I dont know if the rest of them have this structural warranty, but i think its cool that they would replace my wheels 2 years after purchase. All i had to do was give them a call and provide proof of purchase (screen shot of my ebay summary of purchases). Pretty cool if you ask me! Just thought id share!

contact number is (909) 390-1905 if anyone else would like to try their luck at replacing some bent wheels.

hoosierlogger
04-24-2014, 04:02 PM
What kind of "event" was it? Lol

slashfan7964
04-24-2014, 04:05 PM
I am also curious haha.

bkm
04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
It was a JasonB event, use your imagination.

JasonB
04-24-2014, 04:19 PM
lmao guys. I made the mistake of letting a buddy ride my bike and he spilled it at a high rate of speed. Both wheels were bent, use your imagination hahahah