PDA

View Full Version : 86' 200x kickstart shaft

motox40
04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
My son twisted his kickstart shaft off at the edge of the kicker. Does anybody have the shaft or a bottom end for a 86' 200x? Maybe know of a replacement shaft from another bike that would work. Thanks Bob

3wheelrider
04-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Place an ad in the "ATV classified" section under "The Goods" here on this forum and someone may contact you with one for sale. Be sure to state WANTED on your thread title...Dont know if anything will interchange. Also make note there is a larger shaft on 87 models so be aware of that when buying.(measure the diameter of yours)

motox40
04-24-2014, 09:08 PM
Place an ad in the "ATV classified" section under "The Goods" here on this forum and someone may contact you with one for sale. Be sure to state WANTED on your thread title...Dont know if anything will interchange. Also make note there is a larger shaft on 87 models so be aware of that when buying.(measure the diameter of yours)

Thanks for the info. I also didn't know about the 87' shaft being bigger. I thought 86'-87' were the same motors. Thanks again.. do you think its possible for a machine shop build one? That maybe last result.