PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Ride Pics

coolpool
03-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Took out two 70's, Fugly (90) and my Camo one on Friday to play on the lake and surrounding trails. All the machines ran great with only one slow rollover with Fugly:lol: I've got lots of cleaning ahead of me now! But sadly it's -20 again this morning so no riding today. The ice is absolutely perfect for riding and it's still 3' thick; we got a while to go yet before it's off limits. I could just imagine how a 350X or 250R with studs would do out there. As it is the 70's can go full speed with no issues but things do get a bit western when crossing glare ice:twisted:. On Saturday we also trail rode with the 200, Camo and one 70 to roast up some Moose sausages at another lake 20km away. An awesome day for sure.

trike savior
03-30-2014, 01:36 PM
looks like you all had fun. I love your camo 90, that white frame in the snow makes the camo just pop. please do me a favor, I know things should be getting muddy up your way soon. find the biggest mud hole you can and have someone film you going through it. I want to see that thing just float across like I know it would.

Buck Snort
03-30-2014, 03:27 PM
I have rode in Athabasca on days like that. Too much fun and then moose sausages , AWESOME! The camo 90 looks so good, very nice.