PDA

View Full Version : Bassani parts catalog needed

Marty
02-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Went on a pick this morning to a gentlemans home. We'll let's say I was in shock seeing that he has quite a few bassani exhausts from the 80's brand new and in boxes sitting on his shelf at his home. Now owner is not sure if they are for motorcycle or ATC or ATV but I told him I was interested but needed to know what they were before I bought any. He agreed but owner also said he threw away any of his bassani parts books.
Now my question to everyone out there is "does anyone have any bassani parts catalogs with part number from the 80's or the 90's they can send me pics of please or post on the site, thanks.

generallee2005
02-22-2014, 10:13 PM
I wish I had the catalog for you, but if he has an exhaust for a Yamaha YT125, I would love to make a deal!

barnett468
02-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Hello Marty;

Do the pipes have p/n's on them?

if no one here has a catalog try the following.

You can try the following:

1. Enter the p/n into google search.

2. look on bassanis site.
http://www.bassani.com/

3. call bassani and tell them you are a friend of norm reeves motorcycles and see if they will help you. 1-866-782-3283. if they are too lazy to, ask for Daryl Bassani and tell him you are a friend of mike and johns from the old nirm reeves store in anaheim. he will probably get someone to help you if he hasn't gotten too good for his old friends, lol.

4. call mid cities Honda [norm reeves motorcycles] at 1-888-643-6686 or 1-562-531-1225. Ask for the parts mgr. if he says they no longer have a book or just doesn’t want to take the time, ask for diane first and if she is not there ask for her husband doug. Tell them you are a friend of mikes from the old store and see if they know who might have a book or if they can get the parts people to help you.

5. call lebard and underwood motorcycles 1-562-691-0553. if the parts guys don't have one have them ask mark if he has one.

These are two of the oldest Honda shops in the US and hopefully they did not throw out their books.

IF THEY HELP YOU I WANT A COMPLIMENTARY SET OF FAUX WOOD HANDLED STEAK KNIVES WITH 4 BEAUTIFUL, DECORATIVE, ARTISAN DESIGNED PAPER PLACE SETTINGS.

Marty
02-23-2014, 12:03 PM
thanks barnett468 for help!!!!