PDA

View Full Version : Picked up the new addition last night..Ugly little cus!!!

mywifeknowseverything
01-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Got her home last night around 12...People who met me got stuck on Donner Summit in the snow and traffic for 4 hours....I guess you could say they were late...He He He!!!...Anyway, I think this is a perfect donor bike for my project...She runs and they said had it had a top end rebuild with about 12 hrs on it...Not sure about that but who cares...It will be taken apart and have the Wrench Report phase II mods done before the transplant...Not a 6 sp. but still will blow some minds when we are a Comp. hill in Pismo..

CHAINSAW
01-04-2004, 11:55 AM
man that thing is ugly. What are you plans for it?

mywifeknowseverything
01-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Well Chainsaw, It is going to be a donor bike for my Z Sand Drag Project...Now hopefully the hunt for parts is over...I had about 600 in parts for my project before I bought this bike and the darn thing wasnt in the rolling stage yet!!!! I think I saved alot of duckets by buying this trike for parts...450 bucks deleivered!! :shock: Cant beat that with a stick

CHAINSAW
01-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Sounds cool. If ya got any parts left over, let us know! lol Are you going to use the Tri Z motor, or you dropping something else bigger in there?

mywifeknowseverything
01-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Ill be useing the Z motor...Doing the Phase II Wrench Reports to it...One of these days...LOL. Ill let you know when Im done knawing on the bones of the Z..Then you may take the scraps....