bo young
02-14-2014, 01:31 AM
186750 could these be made to work on a 200s I think its a cool idea

bo young
02-14-2014, 01:32 AM
Ohh and they are for a honda ruckus

dougspcs
02-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Bo, the reason many of these new guy threads go unanswered is because of their lack of information in the question for the more experienced member to go on.

Open ended questions take a lot of back and forth dialogue and most members, though willing to help don't want to hold your hand thru the process..

A little clarity of the questions you are asking would be helpful..both to us and you!!

That being said, could you be more clear?? I assume it's your intension to install these in place of the front forks on your 200s??

If your question is could they be directly installed?? No..certainly some modification would have to be made to both the shocks and the trike to accommodate them..

Start with the basic geometry of these shocks you want to install..what is their length, diameter and travel?? Are they at all correct for the machine??

There will definitely be a certain amount of fab work involved, is this in your skill set or someone you know?

bo young
02-14-2014, 02:38 PM
i have the skills i was just wanting to know if this would be something worth doing

jb2wheels
02-14-2014, 04:06 PM
186750 could these be made to work on a 200s I think its a cool idea

yes they can