View Full Version : tri-z ready for the road

twgranger
01-02-2004, 10:17 PM
This is a diffrent lookin Z. To bad i can't tell what they are saying. :x

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450521410&category=14237

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-02-2004, 10:31 PM
heres the description;

Trike Yamaha Try-Z 250 with streets allowance unique the total load joke allowances for this type of vehicle were forbidden only of 1987 to 1989 delivered after that, allowed became operate given became all vehicles that this moment (ca.200 piece in Germany) bekammen after the bans a special permission to the further in the Strasenverkehr there the allowance at that time and turned back will can no longer. Newly allowances in the aussführung are not must be carried out runs no longer possible to going with driver's license class 3. at the vehicle a couple reperaturen like blinker and motor correctly tüv and Au until Feb. 2003rd vehicle carrier will be under from end of each guarantee as parts sold there I no dealer and give can no guarantee on that. At selbstabholer. In checkback over E-MAIL or under Tel. : 0173/9450309.

200xman
01-02-2004, 11:32 PM
heres the description;

Trike Yamaha Try-Z 250 with streets allowance unique the total load joke allowances for this type of vehicle were forbidden only of 1987 to 1989 delivered after that, allowed became operate given became all vehicles that this moment (ca.200 piece in Germany) bekammen after the bans a special permission to the further in the Strasenverkehr there the allowance at that time and turned back will can no longer. Newly allowances in the aussführung are not must be carried out runs no longer possible to going with driver's license class 3. at the vehicle a couple reperaturen like blinker and motor correctly tüv and Au until Feb. 2003rd vehicle carrier will be under from end of each guarantee as parts sold there I no dealer and give can no guarantee on that. At selbstabholer. In checkback over E-MAIL or under Tel. : 0173/9450309.

Wow, my head hurts! :? I think something got lost in the translation. :D

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-02-2004, 11:55 PM
yeah, i just used a translation site, the guy must of spelled some stuff wrong and used slang..idk..