PDA

View Full Version : Let's Pretend We Are All Collectors

Bilster
01-05-2014, 09:18 PM
I am thinking of selling my vintage desert racing 200X. Here is the link describing the bike with some pictures.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/153038-Vintage-Desert-Racer
I am trying to build a nice portfolio to attract prospective buyers. If you were a collector, what else would you like to see. The original owner was an up and coming hot shot in the day. He and the bike were featured in a magazine article. I am visiting the original owner and he is going to show me the magazine with the article. I will do my best to find a copy to present the new owner. The bike has a podium finish in the Parker 400. The original owner is going to let me take a picture of the prize money check which he never cashed!! I am in the middle of pulling together a Youtube video of the bike going through it's paces along with a dyno run proving the amazing power this beast puts out for 200cc. It's a Team Honda build which means it's either a Sparks or Poweroll built motor. I will provide details of the build. What else would you like to see if you were a collector?

atc007
01-05-2014, 09:45 PM
A price. The bike speaks for itself. The only people willing to give you anywhere Near what you are hoping for. Will be collectors who don't need schooled on the bike itself. If you would email me a price. I would appreciate it :)