PDA

View Full Version : Short ride video of my hybrid 200x

mart
12-31-2013, 05:32 AM
Took my 125r out yesterday with some mates whipped up a vid of the arvo it really is such a fun combination
http://youtu.be/IhJE9rdWovU

JasonB
12-31-2013, 12:04 PM
cool video man, subscribed

ONEBAD350X
12-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Very nice!!

Ghostv2
12-31-2013, 01:20 PM
It looks so nice there, and I'm stuck here with stupid rain and freezing cold weather. Cool video, and an awesome bike.

mart
12-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Cheers guys,I've seen some photos over Facebook of friends I have in the states looks very bloody cold lol

Bren_downe
12-31-2013, 07:32 PM
That little trike looks like a freaking blast to ride! Not to mention your killer riding spot. What was the other trike? A suspended 185? Looks like it had some good power too.

Dirtcrasher
01-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I will always read/watch ANYTHING you post!!

Love ya bro, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

mart
01-01-2014, 07:26 AM
That little trike looks like a freaking blast to ride! Not to mention your killer riding spot. What was the other trike? A suspended 185? Looks like it had some good power too.
yeh mate deffinately is a blast to ride this is the most fun trike ive rode in awhile the power is just awesome just hold it on the pipe full noise and it flys lol.
As for the suspended 185 its a hybrid from a lot of things front end is aircooled 250r including the head stock frame is an xl 185 bike (head stock i cut off and rewelded 250r to it) engine is fairly hopped up defiinately the fastest 185 engine ive ridden very torquey swinger is custom fabricated i used the xl front pivot from the bike swingarm made to rails and shock mounts etc then at the rear is a aircooled 250r axle carrier.the bulid worked out very good considering we built it on next to no budget an just from parts laying around we do however have to change the headstock angle and swinger mount points as i didn't quite get the angle right,and we all now how important that angle is.Its got a freshly painted tank and rear gurds to go on but we just haven't had time to do anything with it.

As for my 125r im chasing a carb manifold as it got a split in it the day i filmed this vid i noticed it running a tad lean at the start of the ride then a little while on i found the split.So if any one has a 2004 cr125 carb manifold laying around id gladly purchase it from you??
thanks for the comments guys

lol dirt crasher thanks for the comment happy new year to you (first new years day i haven't woke up with a hangover) so stoked lol

aldochina
01-01-2014, 09:16 AM
cool stuff as always from you guys! Sorry if I missed it, but i noticed a gents comment on your page about scumbag thievery and one of your creations?? Whats up with that?

mart
01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
cool stuff as always from you guys! Sorry if I missed it, but i noticed a gents comment on your page about scumbag thievery and one of your creations?? Whats up with that?

At the start of last year some scumbag oxygen theiving grubs broke into my shed and stole my wife's crf230l all my tools and riding gear but worst of all they stole my beloved laydown 250r 70 which has absolutely gutted me. There is Deffinately peices of sh&t that live in this world once caught they should have a bullet put in there head and problem solved no second chance world would be a much better place!!!!

the great gazoo
01-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Ahhh, Y'had ta bring it up,Rory- I was hoping not to get pissed off thinking about who stole one of the most insanely cool trikes in existence. I am surprised nobody has outed the "grubs" who stole your belongings, Mart- I really believe you will either get your stuff back, or at least find out who did you wrong & prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Argggh!!
Any how, with that out the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & your family Mart & thanks for that & ALL videos you post. You are a true pioneer of the ATC world and we love ya over here in the USA!!!!

HaggLE
01-01-2014, 07:14 PM
That's my trike, the one with the 185s motor :)

mart
01-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Ahhh, Y'had ta bring it up,Rory- I was hoping not to get pissed off thinking about who stole one of the most insanely cool trikes in existence. I am surprised nobody has outed the "grubs" who stole your belongings, Mart- I really believe you will either get your stuff back, or at least find out who did you wrong & prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Argggh!!
Any how, with that out the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & your family Mart & thanks for that & ALL videos you post. You are a true pioneer of the ATC world and we love ya over here in the USA!!!!

Lol all good mate unfortunately I did find out who done it and 90% sure we know where it all is but.i dunno about in the USA but in australia the law seems to look after these bits of scum and won't do anything about it.and as for goin an flogging them I've only just bought this house in a completely new area about 40mins from where I used to live.and don't know anyone around these parts and I'm at work 5-6 days a week often long hours and my wife and 18month old daughter are here on there own so wouldn't know what the grubs would do when I'm not here they are meth head bits of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro so I've just left it. I'm a true believer in karma and unless completely destroyed that trike should turn back up. My wife and daughter are much more important to me than any trike so yeh just gotta play the waiting game unfortunately.
Worst part was I actually went to school with the grub that did it now he's just a low life meth infected oxygen theiving bit if poo lol hell get his.i won't forget till the day I die trust me.

Dirtcrasher
01-01-2014, 11:56 PM
You bet Mart! KARMA does come around and that's when even if possessions are lost, the thief has his bad day.........

Too bad you didn't know to run barbed razor wire around your storage. No one can buy or ride that without someone seeing it.

The good guys always get the bad end of the deal!!

We all love seeing your projects!!

hawaiirider
01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
why did the big 4 not make this bike!!?? that thing is awesome, and so is your 185! i did the same type of thing with my 200x, used a xl200 frame

HaggLE
01-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Really wasn't expecting any cred coming for the 185, it's nickname is haggletron 2. The beauty of using the xl185 bike frame is the engine bolts straight in.
Gotta credit mart for the fabricating though :)

mart
01-02-2014, 05:16 PM
You bet Mart! KARMA does come around and that's when even if possessions are lost, the thief has his bad day.........

Too bad you didn't know to run barbed razor wire around your storage. No one can buy or ride that without someone seeing it.

The good guys always get the bad end of the deal!!

We all love seeing your projects!!

Yep they'll get what's coming to them mate.like I said all it needs to be is sold a couple of times then it'll resurface even if its painted, trashed, flogged, burnt, Whatever its still identifiable disregarding plastics, seat, axle, and tires nothing on that trike was stock or will fit anything. I remember every single nut and bolt on it like the back of my hand.

mart
01-02-2014, 05:28 PM
why did the big 4 not make this bike!!?? that thing is awesome, and so is your 185! i did the same type of thing with my 200x, used a xl200 frame
Not sure why they didn't make a 125 mate would've been nice I guess.They would've sold like hot cakes I reckon.
The 185 isn't mine I just help with some of the welding etc.We are doing heaps of changes to it very shortly so we will do a thread on it.She goes really well very torquey and its getting fresh paint fresh rear guard new head stock angle different rear shock.should be good fun we love changing stuff lol
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/mart300r/045-2.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/mart300r/media/045-2.jpg.html)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/mart300r/043-1.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/mart300r/media/043-1.jpg.html)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/mart300r/042-1.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/mart300r/media/042-1.jpg.html)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/mart300r/038-1.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/mart300r/media/038-1.jpg.html)

hawaiirider
01-02-2014, 08:12 PM
that 185 frame looks like my x.200's did with no lower engine cradle, i took a 200x cradle and welded it in after i realized id break it jumping. that gave me a adjustable swingarm lenght/more chain adjustment too.
i built a swingarm one off and my mount looks exactly like yours, yours doesnt work well?
dan

Ol Deuce
01-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Hay Mart..............Great ride mate that 125 is a good lick ..............Reminds me of one of my old girlfriends!!!! she was a screamer

Ol Deuce

yaegerb
01-02-2014, 10:23 PM
That little 125 is a screamin baystad! I definitely got to build one of those!

mart
01-02-2014, 10:30 PM
that 185 frame looks like my x.200's did with no lower engine cradle, i took a 200x cradle and welded it in after i realized id break it jumping. that gave me a adjustable swingarm lenght/more chain adjustment too.
i built a swingarm one off and my mount looks exactly like yours, yours doesnt work well?
dan
cool sounds good mate,We haven't had any strength issues as off yet this bike doesn't get jumped only ridden around on the dunes etc.we beat the adjustment issue by using the 250r rear carrier in the swingarm so it has the eccentric adjuster.everything works fine its just the shock is blown at the moment and we had to have the trike built high as it is due to a knee injury but I went with not enough rake in the headstock so we are going to fix that issue and I have 250r shocks laying around so it may end up with a linkage system see what time brings.

yeh deuce shes deff a screamer lol