PDA

View Full Version : 85' R w/ Holeshots Hillclimb

Afrothunderkat
10-26-2013, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMeDUQQ8K3A

Only good thing about these tires is that they bounce of rocks!

CodyRosa
10-26-2013, 03:39 AM
Had 20x11x9 holeshots on my 200x.. tires were AMAZING for hill climbs.. your using them in sand though.. I used them in dirt hills and they grab everything.

I now use kenda dominators which in my opinion are better tire then holeshots and work pretty dang good in sand.. I was climbing the sand pits near me and I just flew up them. Softer rubber as well.

Super350
10-26-2013, 11:33 AM
....and you say I'm a bad camera man, I'm PRO!

Ghostv2
10-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Pfft, we got the worlds longest hillclimb in my town. It was the worlds largest man made mountain until they started to tear it down because they found out they could use all theculm from the coal processing plants, dont know if its still the biggest. My neighbor is the one who first climbed it on a banshee and ever since him and his buddies have been making new hillclimbs on different sides and putting like $500 bounties on the hills. Only rules usually, no paddles and stock swinger.

I have a thread on here from a while back, nobody replied though. I even put up some videos of it. I guess people on trikes dont care for hillclimbs.

Jason125m
10-26-2013, 05:38 PM
I guess people on trikes dont care for hillclimbs.

Hill climbing is my favorite thing to do while riding. Lots of videos on my youtube. I find most people are too chicken to climb, and in some cases to get their trikes muddy.

Lots of internet trikers :crazy:

Ghostv2
10-26-2013, 11:33 PM
I'll have to check it out. I planned on getting a 3rd gen r and putting some paddles on it and show my banshee loving neighbors what an old atc can do. He hates them. So I always make it a point to show him my new trikes and make him work on my stuff. :)

6speedthumper
10-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Pfft, we got the worlds longest hillclimb in my town. It was the worlds largest man made mountain until they started to tear it down because they found out they could use all theculm from the coal processing plants, dont know if its still the biggest. My neighbor is the one who first climbed it on a banshee and ever since him and his buddies have been making new hillclimbs on different sides and putting like $500 bounties on the hills. Only rules usually, no paddles and stock swinger.

I have a thread on here from a while back, nobody replied though. I even put up some videos of it. I guess people on trikes dont care for hillclimbs.

Back when we lived in Jersey, we had a several thousand acre sand pit directly across the street from my house. Gliddens was one bada$$ place. Had a hill out there called Big Bertha. Was a M O N S T E R; until they started tearing her down... That was the hill only Banshees, 250Rs, Zillas, Tri-z, and Tecate could conquer. Once the 400ex showed up, it was able to do it. Only bike I saw make it to the top NOT one the 6 above, was actually my uncle's old Mojave. But, that had to do with the natural born instinct to ride the pi$$ out of any bike, more then the bike itself.

6speedthumper
10-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Hill climbing is my favorite thing to do while riding. Lots of videos on my youtube. I find most people are too chicken to climb, and in some cases to get their trikes muddy.

Lots of internet trikers :crazy:

Ditto, man. I love to hill climb. Weather it is a from a dead stop to top, or a knarly sucker part of a trail, I'll blast up it!

Afrothunderkat
11-09-2013, 03:37 AM

PFFFFFFFT! We got the worlds steepest hillclimb. So steep it goes backwards.

Only 2 strokes ridden by french genetics can go up. Guess whos got both of that...

Ghostv2
11-09-2013, 10:11 AM
PFFFFFFFT! We got the worlds steepest hillclimb. So steep it goes backwards.

Only 2 strokes ridden by french genetics can go up. Guess whos got both of that...
Post a video, i always enjoy climbs. You just cant find any decent ones with trikes.