PDA

View Full Version : finally had it with the 200x

kwit
12-29-2003, 01:52 AM
.. well today i made the call.. lol i called a guy to work on my bottom end and a little work on the cdi... 10 bucks an hour which is conciderly cheap compared to the dealer... 50 bucks an hour!!!.. well im thinkin of having the seals done while he has it all apart.... i took off the side case today and the shifter bracket( thing that moves the littel star) was missing some parts... so im not to sure what else is missing in there this guy ive been referd to has done a few bottom ends before with good results so it sounds to me hes qualifiyed... mainly he will just put teh cdi and check the crank and make sure everythings where it sould be... u know things the manual dont tell you to check for... do u guys think thats a good deal?.. 10 bucks an hour? im guessi ittl take like 15 hours tops 150 bucks.. plus prts,, not bad right? so im lookin at 200 bucks

slippy4
12-29-2003, 02:17 AM
well when i called my dealer they said that it should only take about 2-5 hours tops for them to get it done, they also wanted 60 bucks an hour! if hes qualified and can do it thats a heck of a deal.