PDA

View Full Version : ATC 90 / 110 Cylinder ID?

Joseph Farrow
10-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, hope you can help. Trying to identify an aftermarket oversized cylinder for a 90/110 Honda. (61/62MM)
This, from what I can tell, originated on the West Coast. The owner has a lot of knowledge on aftermarket 90/110 stuff and has only seen one other and it was on a running bike.

If anyone knows or recognizes this particular piece please chime in with what you know. I have seen Pauter and H&S but never one like this.

Thanks in Advance for your Help and Insite.

C.J
10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
haha thats just some piece of scrap, here toss it my way and i'll dispose of it properly for you :shiftyeyes:

Vealmonkey, i believe, has this same cylinder on one of his machines because i seem to remeber seeing the oil cooler tap hole in the fin on one of his. If its the same its a Pauter/PJ1 i think,,,
if not, is it a BAPP?

effort=results
10-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
Some people believe in God, I believe in the legend of the 87's... In Honda's name we pray, Big Red.

AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEENNNNN!

90guy
10-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Same cylinder? http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/132387-Star-burst-candy-tastes-good.........

greenhuman
10-18-2013, 07:50 AM
I have never seen a 90 cylinder like that and I used to live and breath ATC90 performance back in the day.

shortline10
10-18-2013, 12:19 PM
First for me as well . Flat top piston ? Possibly an early pauter prototype lol .

Joseph Farrow
10-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the response!
Greenhuman and Mike, I figured you two would have known for sure. Keep it coming guys.
The Mystery Continues???

Joseph Farrow
10-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Same cylinder? http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/132387-Star-burst-candy-tastes-good.........

That is a H&S.

briano
10-19-2013, 10:37 AM
haha thats just some piece of scrap, here toss it my way and i'll dispose of it properly for you :shiftyeyes:

Vealmonkey, i believe, has this same cylinder on one of his machines because i seem to remeber seeing the oil cooler tap hole in the fin on one of his. If its the same its a Pauter/PJ1 i think,,,
if not, is it a BAPP?

Again, you don't know, but you think or seem to remember seeing something. You don't know so leave it alone.

Sorry, I'm of no help either but I'm getting aggravated by a few people that post like they are right on the money and really have no clue. Guessing all the time and actually learning and knowing for sure are 2 different things.

lardog
10-20-2013, 11:45 AM
This is a rare find.

Jwheeler
10-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey would I like too get my hands on that rare find !!!!!! LOL.

M.Pargiello
10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Too cool! Sorry I can't help identify it

C.J
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Again, you don't know, but you think or seem to remember seeing something. You don't know so leave it alone.

Sorry, I'm of no help either but I'm getting aggravated by a few people that post like they are right on the money and really have no clue. Guessing all the time and actually learning and knowing for sure are 2 different things.

At least I've got a bit of an idea of what it is. It's a starting point. And sometimes a starting point is the best place to start.
It gives something to start searching for using the search function of the forum correct? I've DEFINITELY seen a cylinder EXTREMELY close to this one before on THIS forum with a DEFINITE name. The only INDEFINENT part of my knowledge is knowing WHO owned it and the EXACT NAME of it. But hey, Veal has posted in enough aftermarket 90/110 threads that you can bet he's posted in the thread it's in. Not to mention it's mainly he and Shortline who have the odd ball rare stuff (not saying they are the ONLY ones. But they are the MAIN TWO who post their things up) so I'd be willing to put money on the owner of said PREVIOUS SIMILAR CYLINDER would be one of those two fine gentlemen.

Secondly. Honestly I could care less WhAt yOu ArE tIrEd Of SeEiNg, Or WhAtEvEr YoU tYpEd. It's a public forum, I had a general idea of a WHO, WHERE, WHAT the cylinder was. Yea it was a guess. But I KNOW you aren't innocent of NEVER HAVING GUESSED AT SOMETHING in your life.

If you haven't? Then you need to get out more homie.

I'm done now,,

Mr. Farrow, I am deeply sorry this rude fellow has thrown this spur in the thread. I will step back and anxiously watch to see what the actual correct name/make/model of the cylinder is and I do hope someone with more knowledge or better memory than myself will speak in with the information you are seeking.

90guy
10-21-2013, 12:03 AM
That is a H&S.
Yeah I realized that after I had posted it lol! The mystery continues!

Joseph Farrow
10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
I appreciate [B]Everyones[B] input.

Thanks guys. Keep it coming!

90crazy
10-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I appreciate [B]Everyones[B] input.

Thanks guys. Keep it coming!

GREAT FIND! Interesting and I have no idea either.

Joseph Farrow
10-27-2013, 10:41 PM
TTT

All we need is Vealmonkey's thoughts......
I know someone has to recognize this cylinder. :wondering

lardog
11-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Bump ?????

Joseph Farrow
11-05-2013, 01:48 AM
I almost think it is from the Early CT90 world...... Been pokin' around over on the Chalopy site seeing what is over there.
Larry I Hear you may know a little something about these cylinders????

bandito90
11-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Just taking a wild guess? Could it be a Webco made for the s90???