PDA

View Full Version : 3 hours to upload a rip around the ATC/MX track.

Dirtcrasher
10-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Took a rip today and had the Go Pro running. 2 laps alone beats you down, one mistake and you are down!!

Facebook claimed copyright infringement for 7 seconds of music.

Photobucket kept failing to load it.

This tech is gonna ruin things for us...........

http://youtu.be/A8jgY7rsoIg

badass350x
10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Nice DC,,, Dam I wish it was that beautiful were I live!!! All you see here are sticks and boulders.:beer

Buck Snort
10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Enjoyed your video. Those Go Pros do a good job. Your trike sounds good!

jeswinehart
10-02-2013, 10:29 PM
From time to time I have said it this just about ain't worth free down loads on some sites but DARN sure pleased you took the time to upload + down load on here, thank you for that DC. !

Very nice indeed ! john

Dirtcrasher
10-02-2013, 11:16 PM
From time to time I have said it this just about ain't worth free down loads on some sites but DARN sure pleased you took the time to upload + down load on here, thank you for that DC. !

Very nice indeed ! john

Thank you John, and I agree. Photobucket said (cannot load) and Facebook said I violated "copyrighted laws with stolen material". I GIVE!!

Anyhow,

I am just warming up. Fabio got me about 15-20 more yards of nice stuff!!!

I wish you guys could see the double jumps, I have 4 now out there, just trying to be comfortable with the air :D

beadle
10-03-2013, 09:22 AM
so so so jealous! guess I need more land!

dougspcs
10-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Love your track and the hard work you put into it..the margin for error scares me a bit!

OOPS TREE!!! Lights out!!

yaegerb
10-03-2013, 09:43 AM
DC, how many acres would you say that track takes up?

manbearpig
10-03-2013, 10:54 AM
no Katy Perry in the headphones? that beezer always gets me pumped!

Dirtcrasher
10-03-2013, 07:54 PM
"Love your track and the hard work you put into it..the margin for error scares me a bit!

OOPS TREE!!! Lights out!! "

Yep, one speed or gear off a hair and your eating pine needles or a berm!

"DC, how many acres would you say that track takes up? "

Honestly, I think about 1.00-1.50 acres is enough if you learn how to build it........

3 acres would be awesome but at what point do you want your track on that edge with huge jumps and rhythm sections? Mine is a bit tight but I utilized every lane and still left plenty of pine! The courage it takes to hit those 10 jumps is enough, let alone the physical part of it wearing you out; You barely slow down on my track when you go nuts. That video wasn't nuts and the next day I added a better sloping down sloap for landing, it was painful :lol:

jays375
10-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Looks like a lot of fun!Can't wait to get my track in.Leaning towards a TT type track myself.Keep the videos coming man!

3wheeled roofer
10-03-2013, 10:22 PM
nice video dirty c. The trees freak me out but looks fun. We have no trees and I still managed to center punch a tree and out goes the lights. destroyed the trike and punctured lung. looking forward to tf 2014 with all those freaky trees. maybe you be out for the nationals in marchvasion.

yaegerb
10-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Thanks Steve, thinking about getting some land soon and curious how much I would need to create a track like yours. Much appreciated!

rray62
10-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Awesome job, my friend!!!! You are looking smoother than ever, keep up the practice.

tanks350x
10-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Looks awesome Steve...So does the new wheel/tire package on the YOTA!!. It's funny, that's the first thing that I noticed!!