PDA

View Full Version : www.atcmanuals.info, permanent home established!

kb0nly
08-14-2013, 01:19 PM
I established a permanent home for my manuals server today, its going to slowly get edited to a newer version, but i won't overcomplicate it, just keep it clean and nice looking along with links to the forums, etc. It should be in google results and such soon as well to pull in people looking for manuals that may not know of this site as well.

Feel free to give it a try, and if you have any comments or suggestions, missing manuals, etc, just let me know!

www.atcmanuals.info

hadar
08-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Looks good. I snagged a 90 manual. Thanks

kb0nly
08-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks, and your welcome!

Right now its redirecting to my old version of the page, the new page should populate the DNS here shortly, it will still have the nice directory listing for the manuals but a nicer updated look. I plan on adding other content pages as well eventually. One person asked me to host some Honda TRX manuals and such, i will eventually get another load of stuff put up.

kb0nly
08-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok, the new version should be LIVE!

NO-SCALES
08-14-2013, 05:08 PM
kbonly , your awesome. got a manual for tri-zinger ( don't need it now , but im sure I will in the future)

ScreaminRed
08-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Good job man, i like it! You had to put a Big Red at top didn't you? :beer

MRSOUND
08-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Looks Great! Bookmarked into my favorites:D. Already had used it a few times in the past as well as referred a few newbies there. Thanks for keeping us hooked up! :beer

kb0nly
08-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks guys and your welcome!

And of course i had to put Red on the top! LOL... I really like that pic, have always wanted one of those matching trailers but never seen one in person. I was going to put a pic of mine but that just turned out nice.

Eventually i will sort things out a bit more, add a few more resources, etc. But for now i just wanted to get it updated and onto its new domain. I had a free domain to burn so what better cause could i use it for!

C.J
08-14-2013, 09:06 PM
It's awesome!! I snagged me a 90/110 transmission diagram and manual so i can put this bottom end back together right

sp8twn
08-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Thanks,, bookmarked it too!!!:beer

Ghostv2
08-14-2013, 09:38 PM
You could always categorize it if you plan on expanding. Vintage 3 wheelers, vintage 4 wheelers, then move on to going even deeper in it such as brand. Lots of ways to do it. Just depends how you feel like doing it really.

MattDragontamer
08-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Would you be willing to throw some Taurus manuals up on the server?
I have three pdf files I can send you that I scanned.

kb0nly
08-15-2013, 10:57 AM
Glad its helping guys! I will eventually categorize it a bit more, for now its just running a file listing script so that whatever i toss in the folder on the server gets listed when you load the page, makes for fast and easy file maintenance since i don't have to link to every file.

And YES to the Taurus manuals! I will drop you a PM so we can get that handled!

350x'inNY
08-15-2013, 11:16 AM
I will sort through my pdfs and compare to yours and see if I have any you don't already have and send your way. Do you use dropbox by any chance???

Bruce "Hondaline" Hartman