PDA

View Full Version : The next chapter in the 2013 Raffle Trike

Xowner
07-04-2013, 12:15 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Xowner350x/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDUuanBn_zps5cb27cf4.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/Xowner350x/media/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDUuanBn_zps5cb27cf4.jpg.html)

Im sure Ill be hated for this but some people have been bugging me on where it is and what I'm doing with it. Well ill explain tomorrow I'm too tired tonight.

Kintore
07-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Drag machine???

TxPowderCoater
07-04-2013, 09:56 AM
bwahahahaha! awesome, I'm down and subscribed!

redsox
07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
this is a shocking turn of events!! And on America's birthday nonetheless!!!

RIDE-RED 250r
07-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Wow! Not sure what to think of that pic!

johnny's X
07-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Like I said I was gonna do if I won it. Part it out!!!!

RIDE-RED 250r
07-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Like I said I was gonna do if I won it. Part it out!!!!

I hope you are joking!

yamaha225dr
07-04-2013, 10:29 AM
I would of had my own Tri-Z coin ride machine if it was mine! lol jk I probably wouldn't ride it much though, cause of all the custom work and time spent putting it together.

TecateDan
07-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Parting it out is my guess. To nice to actually ride It

MIK6
07-04-2013, 11:32 AM
If I remember rite.. xowner has one of Ronnies original Z drag chassis.. im guessing using Ronnies custom built swingers and making it easier for Ruth to not flip over backwards.. and making it more drag style setup....

Good luck w it guys!
MIK6/ Mike

jeswinehart
07-04-2013, 12:03 PM
I think I may need to call your mother,,,,

3 Wheel Drive
07-04-2013, 12:59 PM
So whats up with the Z, i thought your mom won it...lol... Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like it will be built up the way you want to ride it? Congrats on winning that sweet ride!

Billy Golightly
07-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Its apart so it'll fit through the door to the house, right?

Louis Mielke
07-04-2013, 02:34 PM
tank 25$
engine 75$
fenders 10$
tires & rims 50$
stainless bolts 15$
frame 40$
axle 50$
bars 15$
grips 2$
used few in tank 5$
overflow bottle 10$
grab bar 15$
rider seat 40$
fancy seat 80$
pegs 5$
forks 55$
front wheel & tire 25$

johnny's X
07-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Not joking one bit!!!! I would have parted it before it left the awards. Just like Xowner is doing with it.

200x350xtriz250
07-04-2013, 04:46 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Xowner350x/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDUuanBn_zps5cb27cf4.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/Xowner350x/media/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDUuanBn_zps5cb27cf4.jpg.html)

Im sure Ill be hated for this but some people have been bugging me on where it is and what I'm doing with it. Well ill explain tomorrow I'm too tired tonight.

Whatever you're doing with it, you're a braver man than I. Had I won it, changes would have been made. I'm not a drinker and don't get the BudLight thing so all of that would have had to go - but pics would not have been posted because no matter what, someone is not gonna like what you do with your or your relative'snew ride.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-04-2013, 04:50 PM
With all due respect, I sincerely hope it's not getting parted considering the theme of that build being about the members here who have passed on.... Not to mention the people who donated parts and of course all the time and work that went into building it.

KASEY
07-04-2013, 05:11 PM
no worries man, I got your payment, the axle,hubs and carrier will look sweet on your new 450 FedEx # 2199573930104920

:D:D:D:beer

Keith Salyer
07-04-2013, 06:36 PM
This is interesting and quite intriguing :)

manbearpig
07-04-2013, 06:47 PM
hahahahaha same thing that happened to TIGERS that people won at races. sell it before we leave the races!

but seriously. those that think its getting parted need to just cool it

3 Wheel Drive
07-04-2013, 08:17 PM
If its getting parted I got dibs on the tank and carb! :p

Xowner
07-04-2013, 08:22 PM
If its getting parted I got dibs on the tank and carb! :p

Where is your offers?

3 Wheel Drive
07-04-2013, 08:32 PM
PM sent, feel free to call me. Interested in other items if your serious.

Edit: You can counter my offer if your not satisfied with my initial offer, im also interested in that +swinger too. We just need to both agree on price.

Let me know.

El Camexican
07-04-2013, 10:10 PM
I see three possibilities here:
1)You are taking it apart to pack into hermetically sealed containers that will be cryogenically preserved in an undisclosed underground mountain chamber guarded by the military.
2)You have decided to break it down and ship it to the Smithsonian
3)You’ve lost your @&*(%kin marbles and decided to part it out, I which case I hope you'll be a sport and put the tank on eBay.

Either way it's your to do with as you please, so have at it:beer

KASEY
07-04-2013, 11:01 PM
I don't even own a tri-z and I got $1000 for the tank,,,,

threewheelin-feelin
07-04-2013, 11:24 PM
tank 25$
engine 75$
fenders 10$
tires & rims 50$
stainless bolts 15$
frame 40$
axle 50$
bars 15$
grips 2$
used few in tank 5$
overflow bottle 10$
grab bar 15$
rider seat 40$
fancy seat 80$
pegs 5$
forks 55$
front wheel & tire 25$

and the look on mosh's face when he see the parts on ebay.....priceless.

all joking aside if i had won it i would have rode the snot out of it and cleaned very good after every ride

yamaha225dr
07-05-2013, 02:48 AM
Alright, you stood us up on revealing your plans! lol I don't believe it's getting parted out but am interested in knowing what it's future has in store.

IKE-Z
07-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Maybe the powdercoat is getting touched up?

bkm
07-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Rumor I heard is that its getting a sweet astro kit installed.

blue27
07-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Missile kit?

Eric250R
07-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Not joking one bit!!!! I would have parted it before it left the awards. Just like Xowner is doing with it.

Then you don't deserve to even have a trike, if you have no more respect for the time, effort, and most importantly the meaning behind this build then you should be shunned by the entire triking community. Not joking one bit !

Big Mike
07-05-2013, 03:19 PM
wow. my plans for this had I won it was to put it up on the shelf in the back of my shop with a cover on it.

Bren_downe
07-05-2013, 03:43 PM
I would have gotten rid of my tv, rolled it into the living room and marveled at its beauty every day!

Xowner
07-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Well it seems a few people got close to what really is happening to the Raffle Trike. Thanks to the fine engineers at Yamaha I was able to pull this off fairly easy and quickly. Its safe everyone. Now who is gonna be a good sport and really was angry at me?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Xowner350x/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn_zps2a79f749.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/Xowner350x/media/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn_zps2a79f749.jpg.html)

bkm
07-05-2013, 05:53 PM
I was going to send you a FB message to tell you to get in here quick before you look out your front window and see a lynch mob with torches and pitchforks standing in your yard.

KI4UJO
07-05-2013, 06:18 PM
I get that it's an immaculate build, but why? I mean, it is a trike. At least to me it's a waste to put it in your house (Unless I had a garage door on that room)

RIDE-RED 250r
07-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Xowner: I wouldn't go so far as to say I was mad... But shocked, and well, maybe a little mad.... But MIK6 clued me in and I got better fairly quick! :beer

Ghostv2
07-05-2013, 06:39 PM
I could see lots of people getting mad because of the meaning of the bike, its a tribute. Most of that anger is because they did not win it and your not doing with it as they would like to.

Im glad to see its not being defaced, ruined, or parted out because im sure that would discourage anything like this from ever happening again.

MIK6
07-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Id still love to see a ronnie swinger on it and it out on the drag strip!! Lol
I still hope to see Ruth on it at TF14!

MIK6/ Mike

johnny's X
07-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Then you don't deserve to even have a trike, if you have no more respect for the time, effort, and most importantly the meaning behind this build then you should be shunned by the entire triking community. Not joking one bit !

LMAFAO!!!!!!!!! That's right I am a trike natzi. Actually one of my very close personal friends was part of the tribute. Ronnie. But yup still would have parted it out hahahahaha

Dirtweed
07-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Now that is a proper place for it. :w00t:

ditchmud
07-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Jonathon, you put that in your house?! That is fricking sweet and way better than I or most anybody else could have done with it. I am jealous as all heck but you sir deserve what you have there. Congratulations to your mom and a job very well done!

Dirtcrasher
07-05-2013, 08:37 PM
It's his to do as he wishes with it.

If he didn't want it, I would hope he would offer it to VMS or Orange Countys collection, first.

Call me crazy but unless my ticket counting is off, plenty of money went to the cause.

If I won it, it was going to Fabio or DEEPA's because 2 strokes always hurt me :lol:

jeswinehart
07-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Rock on Ms. Ruth !!!

Yamaha3wheeler
07-05-2013, 08:54 PM
I wouldn't have touched that beautiful SOB. Each to their own. You don't have house work to do? lol.

bkm
07-05-2013, 09:18 PM
I wouldn't have touched that beautiful SOB. Each to their own. You don't have house work to do? lol.He didn't. He removed the rear axle so it can fit inside his home and live a warm and happy life indoors.

Yamaha3wheeler
07-05-2013, 10:22 PM
He didn't. He removed the rear axle so it can fit inside his home and live a warm and happy life indoors.

Well I wasn't paying attention then. Heck ya! Very nice bike by the way. Very nice bike.

atc350xer
07-05-2013, 11:00 PM
LMAFAO!!!!!!!!! That's right I am a trike natzi. Nah, you're more of a pot stirrer ;)

just ben
07-05-2013, 11:29 PM
LMAFAO!!!!!!!!! That's right I am a trike natzi. Actually one of my very close personal friends was part of the tribute. Ronnie. But yup still would have parted it out hahahahahaWhat a scumbag you are!!! I bet you like it when rare parts get broken too!!

johnny's X
07-06-2013, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=just ben;1238145]What a scumbag you are!!! I bet you like it when rare parts get broken too!![/QUO

Hahahahahahha that is hilarious Ben. Haha. Cracking up. The trike natzi strikes again

El Camexican
07-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Well it seems a few people got close to what really is happening to the Raffle Trike. Thanks to the fine engineers at Yamaha I was able to pull this off fairly easy and quickly. Its safe everyone. Now who is gonna be a good sport and really was angry at me?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Xowner350x/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn_zps2a79f749.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/Xowner350x/media/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn_zps2a79f749.jpg.html)

Now all you need to do is repaint and decorate the room to match the focal point.

Yamada
07-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I wonder WHEN my GF will let me do this in the living room...

90nut
07-06-2013, 10:44 PM
if your old lady wouldnt let you keep such priceless machinery in the house she ain't worth keeping around! Unless she makes six figures a year, can catch/clean/cook a fish, and rebuild the engine in your trike! haha. I agree with calmexican tho, ya need to re-decorate your trike museum room to match.

El Camexican
07-07-2013, 08:41 AM
I wounder how long it will be before the temptation to open the windows up and do dounuts on the floor gets the better of him? I look forward to the video!

mymint87
07-08-2013, 12:36 AM
:welcome::welcome::welcome:kinda pissed up at that, reason being i compiled a list of fallen trikers with the help from kasey while we were both mods at org....for some reason i cant get an answer as to who gave that list to the mosh's

they mis-spelled rex karz name and it pisses me off to no end, i know its not the moshs fault it was someone at org......mike patterson aka rex karz......mike aldawa or however you spell it was rex's friend who notified the board of rex's passing

now i have said this many times once already here one on fb and again here....and i get no replies WTF....shame on you all...bet if it Runnie aka yamahodakaman was stitched on there their would be some chatter about it....:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to me it means NOTHINg unless corrections are made:banned::banned::banned:

DasUberKraut
07-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Bro. Chill.

The meaning and sentiment remain intact. Mistakes happen. It's not the end of the world. Nor a personal attack on you. Lighten up a little.

Enjoy the build for what it represents.
That is all. Thanks.

Mosh
07-08-2013, 07:29 AM
:welcome::welcome::welcome:kinda pissed up at that, reason being i compiled a list of fallen trikers with the help from kasey while we were both mods at org....for some reason i cant get an answer as to who gave that list to the mosh's

they mis-spelled rex karz name and it pisses me off to no end, i know its not the moshs fault it was someone at org......mike patterson aka rex karz......mike aldawa or however you spell it was rex's friend who notified the board of rex's passing

now i have said this many times once already here one on fb and again here....and i get no replies WTF....shame on you all...bet if it Runnie aka yamahodakaman was stitched on there their would be some chatter about it....:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to me it means NOTHINg unless corrections are made:banned::banned::banned:

Mike I am not on Facebook, and I am not going to throw someone who tried to help me on this under the bus or reveal any names here.

I contacted an admin .org over a year ago asking for assistance in this and got a ???Huhh?? "What do you want from me" response and gave up.
That place over there has never really assisted or welcomed me so I was not about to drag it out and be attacked for asking.

Now I posted 3 Months ago.....Asking for any corrections or additions to be made.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/153074-3wheelerworld-Members-MEMORIAL-Page?p=1216724#post1216724

Rich posted 2 different times over here about a facebook memorial page started back in January...

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/153074-3wheelerworld-Members-MEMORIAL-Page

Then a MOD over at .org also posted a thread on THAT site asking questions and NOT one friggin person even tried to help their own moderator.

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?50144-Member-Wildchild74

Please don't insult anyone's intelligence by saying that both you and other members were not watching this thing develop and all the sudden you decide to post the day after I delivered the trike that there was a mistake. I DID THE BEST FFFNN JOB I COULD DO WITH WHAT I HAD TO WORK WITH..Which aside from another member here, and what has been posted in history is all the help I had.

I am very Sorry To Rex Kar's Family and friends for the mistake. Even though I am apologizing, maybe the community should be joining in as well. There were repeated attempts for help and input, but 13 years of sausage festing between sights, and people, with arrogant attitudes and past grudges, were more important to set a project up for failure than burying the hatchet or swallowing ones pride to jump in and make a post or at least fvcking trying to make a correction . That build thread was almost 2 years long with 24,000 views and hundreds of replies. Someone could have helped at any time, and I know for a fact that almost every dang person on the internet forums or facebook that is involved with 3 wheeling saw this thing develop.
What does it matter to you? If I recall correctly you called our work "Custom Cvnt cushions" years back anyway..IMO I have nothing left to believe other than some KNEW what was going on weeks ahead of time, and thought it would be funny to watch us make a mistake, and I bet I am pretty close to the truth..
There was time..YOU and Kasey knew this was happening, and had all the time in the world to correct us..Not to mention many others.

We waited and printed that seat the night before it went on the trailer in case any corrections or additions need to be made. And that is not a lie..

NOW..This WHOLE thread that xowner started was nothing but a post bait, to start crap and draw me into a fight or pit..The pure purpose behind it was to make people think he was parting this, and he purposely left it brew with no response in hopes that it would start some drama..Pretty nice for an admin..There was nothing positive behind this at all, from the phone calls and rumors to friends that this machine would be parted out in hopes it would get back to me, and I would come in here guns blazing..But I did not. Because I just dont fvcking care anymore..
I have had nothing but a world of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro heaped down on me for this project and endured more backstabbing and lies and name calling than any of you could possibly imagine.
I quit moderating, and have chose to walk away from this place in the capacity I used to be involved in..What more do you want from me? I gave this place all I could offer and tried at .org over 7 years..I did the best I could..Made mistakes, got kicked in the nuts for it over and over..Well keep kicking, because they are numb, and I just do not care anymore..Now they "moderators" can deal with this thread when everyone in here comes in to drive the final nail in my skull and start ww3 with me..
Have a nice day..

Billy Golightly
07-08-2013, 09:04 AM
All I'll say about the whole parting out joke is, that this is coming from the guy (Xowner) that locked me in my own trailer one year at TF. So make of that what you will.

LastFoolerInVA
07-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Dam Mosh.... Sorry to hear about all that drama...that sucks... That Trike was a Top notch build!!!! I thought this thread was pretty funny from the beginning... I knew it was started to ruffle some feathers & see who all got heated about it & have a laugh... which imo, probably made the guys whose names are on the seat (wherever they are) laugh their asses off... we are all trikers & a bit crazy...

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Seriously Mymint??!!

Mr. Clean
07-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Life is full of problems, and there is always a solution.

I have a Tri-Z seat I have been trying to sell and or practically give away for what I was asking. I would be more than happy to donate it to have a new seat cover made to correct Rex Karz's name. I would even be willing to donate some cash to xowner, in hopes that a handful of additional people who care would follow suit to see this error corrected.

We know who owns the trike, we know where it is and if the "x" "owner" or should I say "tri-z" "owner" is willing to do this fix.

So how much money will it take to get a seat cover installed if I was to donate this seat? I will post a pic when I can find one, it is complete just needs a new cover.

just ben
07-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Seriously Mymint??!!That's what he does, then disappears, then comes back to start more trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, then disappears then..........

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 10:24 PM
That's what he does, then disappears, then comes back to start more trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, then disappears then..........

Yes, I have noticed that about him... But that was WAY out of line IMHO....
Pretty stupid right??? Bannable offense??? ;)

Mr. Clean! There you go again! :beer

I will make a donation if your idea moves forward. I'm sure a thread about it will pop up, and I'll be watching for it......

mymint87
07-08-2013, 10:32 PM
you effing flunkies piling on can call it what you want...to me its called accuracy, whether it be a name or past history of hypacritical statements on the boards or past history of 3 wheelers in general....theres alot here to correct, you mofos got 3 wheeler history about 10% right....you dont know that yet but we can bump my statement in 20 years so i can say "i told ya so":welcome::welcome::welcome:

i mention it several places (after the fact) to silence...didnt mean to ruffle feathers but honestly would have continued to squeak until oiled :banned:

lay it all on me... i should have stepped up and assisted, i remember the shout out from the admin, I was a mod at that time, and didnt get involved so...:banned:

I have no excuse...my post above is AIRPUKE http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=airpuke and i apologize to those offended here,:banned:

but mostly to a departed friend rex karz, i should have had his back and didn't...in the end its my burden...and i accept that:welcome:

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 10:45 PM
you effing flunkies piling on can call it what you want...to me its called accuracy, whether it be a name or past history of hypacritical statements on the boards or past history of 3 wheelers in general....theres alot here to correct, you mofos got 3 wheeler history about 10% right....you dont know that yet but we can bump my statement in 20 years so i can say "i told ya so":welcome::welcome::welcome:

i mention it several places (after the fact) to silence...didnt mean to ruffle feathers but honestly would have continued to squeak until oiled :banned:

lay it all on me... i should have stepped up and assisted, i remember the shout out from the admin, I was a mod at that time, and didnt get involved so...:banned:

I have no excuse...my post above is AIRPUKE http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=airpuke and i apologize to those offended here,:banned:

but mostly to a departed friend rex karz, i should have had his back and didn't...in the end its my burden...and i accept that:welcome:

Go away.... We'll handle it. Only reason you are here is because you're banned on .org again...

mymint87
07-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Bannable offense??? ;)

go for it... i could GAF.....forums filled with pelican rapers is not one of my priorities

i will speak mymind87, and i will speak the truth and you cannot show me 1 thread as to where i was hypocritical or lied on any boards or promised something i didnt fulfill....you cant

take away my privilages take it all, but you cant take my integrity, i'd live in a cow piss pond before i gave that away, thats just who i am

El Camexican
07-08-2013, 10:47 PM

Dude, seek help!

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Man, I could care less about any of that.

You came hear and posted a tidy little nasty-gram against someone I consider a friend. I'm pretty sure that's the first time I have seen you post here in the entire time I have been a member. What do you think that looks like?

3 wheeler history and all of your infinite knowledge is not what this is about. Who cares about who is proved right 20 years from now. Is that what you hang all your hopes and dreams on? There are much bigger things to life than that.

Like I said, we got this. No need to concern yourself with it and come here with your drive-by posting..

Good day

El Camexican
07-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Life is full of problems, and there is always a solution.

I have a Tri-Z seat I have been trying to sell and or practically give away for what I was asking. I would be more than happy to donate it to have a new seat cover made to correct Rex Karz's name. I would even be willing to donate some cash to xowner, in hopes that a handful of additional people who care would follow suit to see this minor error corrected.

We know who owns the trike, we know where it is and if the "x" "owner" or should I say "tri-z" "owner" is willing this could be an easy fix.

So how much money will it take to get a seat cover installed if I was to donate this seat? I will post a pic when I can find one, it is complete just needs a new cover.

GREAT IDEA!!! I'd be happy to donate to this and I sure many others here would too. Not that Mosh hasn't done enough, but I hope he posts with a paypal link to make this happen. We should be able to come up with enough to pay you something for the seat too.

mymint87
07-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Go away.... We'll handle it. Only reason you are here is because you're banned on .org again...

MEMO to PEANUT SACKS

feel free to bash the messenger instead of the message:welcome:

:banned::banned::banned:

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 10:57 PM
GREAT IDEA!!! I'd be happy to donate to this and I sure many others here would too. Not that Mosh hasn't done enough, but I hope he posts with a paypal link to make this happen. We should be able to come up with enough to pay you something for the seat too.

That's what I'm thinking! Knowing this group, I think we can do all of that and then some.. :)

El Camexican
07-08-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the first time I have seen you post here in the entire time I have been a member. What do you think that looks like?

Thats because they usualy get downrated within a few hours.:crazy:

hoosierlogger
07-08-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure why I read this crap.

Mr. Clean
07-08-2013, 11:12 PM
I am not looking for money as a matter of fact I do not want any money. I would gladly ship on my own nickel and donate money to see the name fixed.

yamahondaman lived about an hour South of me in Florida before I moved to the West Coast. He invited me down to the machine shop where he cut me a cool head dome for my 250r, for the low low price of a 12 pack of Bud Light. He was a cool dude for sure.

When I uprooted and moved to the West Coast in 2008 my very first trip was to Rasor Road, CA, where I met Rex Karz. He and a couple very great members of this and the other trike site took me in and treated me like family. He would call me out of the blue and we talked like brothers, not friends but brothers.

I met Mymint87 on my very next West Coast journey on Presidents Day and he too took me in and treated me like family.

If any name was incorrect the right thing to do is fix it, which is what I have proposed doing, so now if Mosh wants to and we can pay them enough....Problem solved.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure how to go about it, or if it can be done this way... But I will volunteer the use of my Paypal account if needed.

Just want to get this ball rolling so we can take care of this minor little issue on a work-of-art trike that was built for a very worthy cause!

Let me know. But for now, I have to turn in....

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

wild200x
07-08-2013, 11:41 PM
i too am guilty of not looking close enough! and i too would like to donate to this cause. and i would like to see Rob get paid to fix this. even double for the trouble. i have had a seat made by them and love it still! also, i met Rex the same time as Mr.Clean. he also called me out of the blue to chat and support me through some rough times. ya know when you are sitting there thinking about someone? and you do not call them. well i believe Mike called ppl when he thought about them. the guy talked to a lot of ppl. and he knew and remembered details of talks. not to many ppl like that in this world. his name deserves the fix! i take full responsibility as a mod on the other site for not catching this. and Rob DID go out of his way on several ocasions to make sure he had it right. why oh why did NONE OF US pay attention??? bash ME for this and not Rob.

manbearpig
07-09-2013, 01:07 AM
there seem to be certain members within the community that whenever they speak, regardless of whats said, their posts are read a certain way. im sure some of you agreed with mymint initially in that it is somewhat offensive to close friends of a deceased person to misspell their name. especially, when there are so many members (and mods) that had the opportunity to catch it before the mistake was made... and it still was not found until the offense was made. who is to blame is irrelevant at this point. im sure all of you can relate to these feelings of frustration and are relieved and inspired by Mr. Clean's offer to help remedy the situation.

who was going to be the one to step up and point out the mistake if mymint didnt?

yet it seems like because mymint said it... in mystyle87, you all get your panties wadded and ride red goes on a :banned: witch hunt. if he had said those same words to you in person, you would have giggled and probably asked him to elaborate. you would eventually share a beer and a laugh and you all would have learned something about this sport's history.

the battle of keyboard killah vs keyboard killah is just amusing. its funny how big everyone's peckers get when there's 3000 miles and a computer screen separting you

El Camexican
07-09-2013, 02:07 AM
who was going to be the one to step up and point out the mistake if mymint didnt?

There is a big difference between a gentle tap on the shoulder and a sucker punch. Mosh did NOTHING to deserve that first post, in fact a PM would have been the classy thing to do. Crap like what Mymint87 did is what makes good people stop doing good things.

So here is the deal. I’m ready to donate $50 bucks towards a new seat and I’m calling on mymint87 to match it. Based on his first post he should be eager to help make this right. If not I guess we’ll all know that Mosh was right on the money with his response to the unprovoked attack on his selfless donation.

EDIT: I don't know how that zipper head thing ended up on here, but I like it!

manbearpig
07-09-2013, 02:40 AM
There is a big difference between a gentle tap on the shoulder and a sucker punch. Mosh did NOTHING to deserve that first post, in fact a PM would have been the classy thing to do. Crap like what Mymint87 did is what makes good people stop doing good things.

they mis-spelled rex karz name and it pisses me off to no end, i know its not the moshs fault it was someone at org....

um... did you read something i didnt? at no point was mosh slammed for building the bike or misspelling the name. mosh wasnt even the target of the anger about the seat. i dont understand where you got the idea that mosh was slammed...

his poke was more of a shove, agreed, but all he said was that he was butthurt that his friends name was spelled wrong and even pointed out that mosh wasnt to blame

El Camexican
07-09-2013, 04:08 AM
um... did you read something i didnt? at no point was mosh slammed for building the bike or misspelling the name. mosh wasnt even the target of the anger about the seat. i dont understand where you got the idea that mosh was slammed...

his poke was more of a shove, agreed, but all he said was that he was butthurt that his friends name was spelled wrong and even pointed out that mosh wasnt to blame

I agree, he did make that point exonerating Mosh , but then goes on to say ‘to me it means NOTHINg unless corrections are made’. If not Mosh who was that meant to belittle? Unless mymint87 contributed in a major way to the project (like Mosh did) where does he get off making such a statement? There is at least one misspelt name on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial wall, but that does that justify a comment like the aforementioned? Like I said before, a simple polite PM would have been the classy way to go, but that does not seem to be this guy’s style.

Mrs.Mosh
07-09-2013, 08:36 AM
First of all....donations? No money needed. I sent X a message about sending the seat to me to be fixed.
I appreciate the offer on the seat Mr.Clean, but the seat on the raffle trike had brand new foam on it. I want to use that one.

Wild200X, I want to thank you. You did try to help me when I was asking about Wildchild.

So you were still a mod when we contacted an admin over there, and you looked the other way?
I remember you had a list...but it was gone. Where did it go? Was it taken down?

We did not want to leave anyone out on the list. This site, that site...didn't matter. It was bigger than that. Now we have bad jokes, and mis spelling.

I apologize to all! And it will be corrected.

manbearpig
07-09-2013, 09:36 AM
I agree, he did make that point exonerating Mosh , but then goes on to say ‘to me it means NOTHINg unless corrections are made’. If not Mosh who was that meant to belittle?

it means nothing to HIM. and what do you all care what it means to mymint? you all seem to have a disdain for him anyway... im sure to all the friends of the guys that have their names on that seat the bike means the world. its a memorial to their fallen brethren. you better believe that veterans, family of veterans, and friends of veterans who have had their loved one's names misspelled on the vietnam memorial wall said worse things than "it means nothing to me" in response to the fat plate of disservice they were served upon discovering that.

he has a legitimate claim as he was very close to the one and only guy on that seat who had his name misspelled. you all know minty's style... if theres an issue to call out, he'll do it. yes, maybe a pm... but a post in the thread allows EVERYONE to see that there was a mistake made by the people that should have taken that list the most seriously. it exposes the communication breakdown between the boards and between the mods. while this left people scrambling to backtrack and come up with answers, it really does bring to light the issue that one board cant get along with another even enough to honor fallen brethren. what a shame

ATC-Eric
07-09-2013, 10:00 AM
there seem to be certain members within the community that whenever they speak, regardless of whats said, their posts are read a certain way. im sure some of you agreed with mymint initially in that it is somewhat offensive to close friends of a deceased person to misspell their name. especially, when there are so many members (and mods) that had the opportunity to catch it before the mistake was made... and it still was not found until the offense was made. who is to blame is irrelevant at this point. im sure all of you can relate to these feelings of frustration and are relieved and inspired by Mr. Clean's offer to help remedy the situation.

yet it seems like because mymint said it... in mystyle87, you all get your panties wadded and ride red goes on a :banned: witch hunt. if he had said those same words to you in person, you would have giggled and probably asked him to elaborate. you would eventually share a beer and a laugh and you all would have learned something about this sport's history.

the battle of keyboard killah vs keyboard killah is just amusing. its funny how big everyone's peckers get when there's 3000 miles and a computer screen separting you

Man I feel like Im the only other person that did not see him bash Mosh? Pretty much just as you said though, a which hunt, no matter WHAT, or HOW the message is delivered.

TatTooL23
07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
it was all in his delivery, PERIOD. come on dont be so ignorant. there was no reason for it to be said the way it was. a simple hey this got missed would have been sufficient.

and if it was TRULY about this great friend and meant so much he could have been a grown up about it. but it wasnt about that at all, it was about getting a rise here. its a childish attempt at stirring the pot and attention. honestly its pretty bad that he tried to USE that he was a great friend to lighten his intention. pretty low to do that about someone thats not here anymore and to not bring up the mis-spell before instead of waiting. that is NOT any way to show respect for a "friend" that u claim was so important.

its all this place is turning too. mosh's statement was dead on and people need to not be so blind.

ATC-Eric
07-09-2013, 10:26 AM
At the end of the day everyone needs to chill the F out! Seriously. Everyone please take a moment, to pull the pantys out of your arse.

He came off rude, the townspeople rioted, yada yada yada the seat is getting fixed and life will go on. I would ask if anyone has anything better to do then sit here and argue about how Mike hurt thier feelings, but, Im sitting here reading this CRAP just like everyone else lol.

Jesus.

ATC-Eric
07-09-2013, 10:28 AM
You know what, why are we all arguing with each other, when this is CLEARLY Johns fault!!!!!!!!!!

Mosh
07-09-2013, 10:50 AM
it means nothing to HIM. and what do you all care what it means to mymint? you all seem to have a disdain for him anyway... im sure to all the friends of the guys that have their names on that seat the bike means the world. its a memorial to their fallen brethren. you better believe that veterans, family of veterans, and friends of veterans who have had their loved one's names misspelled on the vietnam memorial wall said worse things than "it means nothing to me" in response to the fat plate of disservice they were served upon discovering that.

he has a legitimate claim as he was very close to the one and only guy on that seat who had his name misspelled. you all know minty's style... if theres an issue to call out, he'll do it. yes, maybe a pm... but a post in the thread allows EVERYONE to see that there was a mistake made by the people that should have taken that list the most seriously. it exposes the communication breakdown between the boards and between the mods. while this left people scrambling to backtrack and come up with answers, it really does bring to light the issue that one board cant get along with another even enough to honor fallen brethren. what a shame
I was gonna make a post directed at you to make some statements and question, but it seems as though you understand what is going on here. I understand mike is your friend and you want to defend or expound on his logic..

I have an Idea why mint did things the way he did, but it was not the right way to do it. Him and I have always had some grain between us and this false sense of "once a guy gets together from 3000 miles away and rides thing" it is all better..That is not the case..I was in that position with Mint, and I don't think we said 6 words to each other over 7 days in the dunes..
No one has to be blood brothers on these boards, but people NEED to put aside their petty differences, quit setting people up for failure at the expense of laughter in a small group of jealous haters, quit trying to take credit for others hard work and accomplishments, quit trying to sabotage someone else 's events, for their own hedonistic selfish desires, and most of all quit calling people names, and wishing for their death, and quit starting rumors..
It makes this whole "community" look like a bunch of troglodyte's trying to shove watermelons into a potato gun.
And for someone so hellbent on validating history of the sport, to let this happen with the name mishap when there was ample time for correction and even pleas for help or corrections, does not show me any real desire or "integrity" to actually work for the sport.
I appreciate the apology by Mint..I really do, and I can look past it..But it needs to be a lesson on what not to do..

If 'we' can't put these selfish petty differences aside and come together for one project to make these forums and people look like they got their trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro together, than why even bother logging on to these forums? seriously, just shut them down, and everyone can facebook each other to death..

Unfortunately, I was closely accurate in my assesments of the ultimate motive going on here..That is sickening no matter how you slice it. No matter what disdain any of you have for me on a personal level, it was absoulutely uncalled for, and there is no way to argue that..

The fact that there was no public appreciation or thanks for winning this thing by an active site participant, only a thread to undermine the purpose of it for the sake of creating a pile of crap shitshow, is worthy of questioning why, and even worth reviewing if this is the way this or any forum should be ran..I know why, but many of you do not..And this is not the venue to discuss it for that matter IMO..Joke or not..It was tasteless..Joking is locking you in a trailer Billy, or throwing a rubber snake under your chair..That is a joke or a prank..

I appreciate some of the comments and defense in here on the matters at hand. I apologize for the crap that was created, no matter who is at fault and I ask for everyone to at least.... please, please..... Quit trying to destroy or belittle each other..It is what is wrong with society, and each and every individual can make a difference if we can all bury our pride, and at least try to respect every person's opinions or ideas whether you agree with them or not.

Joe, your brother should have my number..I would like you to call me sometime. There are some things I would like to discuss with you.
Ted, you were very helpful in every capacity and deserve no blame for lack of assistance or willingness to help..

To the rest of the people behind the scenes and in the know. I would like you all to reconsider events over the last year, or even over the last 13 years and who they affected and how, and consider everyone's feelings before yourselves..

I don't forget things that hurt my feelings..People calling my wife or her work disgusting names, giving up on me when you made a covenant to help me among other damaging things that my wife, and friends and I, have put up with..I am however a forgiving person if you give me a reason to forgive.. I would like to believe we all operate in this idealogy^^^

With that, Tammy and I are fully committed to fixing the seat..We do not want any money..We set out to do this as best as possible, and I expect nothing less of us to deliver that commitment and make it right..
And for the love of pete, if there are any other corrections to be made, NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY SO..

oldskool83
07-09-2013, 11:04 AM
so let me get this stright, somone name got spelled wrong and everyone start throwing trailpros. Fix the name move on. done deal. I'm not even a MOD on this site and i can surely see this thread out outta hand fast.

El Camexican
07-09-2013, 11:22 AM
First of all....donations? No money needed

Maybe not needed but your getting some anyway;) Don't even think about sending it back!

Thanks for all you guys have done to have made the trike happen, it was great to watch it come together and fun to have a chance to win it.

atc007
07-09-2013, 11:28 AM
A gorgeous breathtaking bike. Built by and from , amazing people. Regardless of how many wheels they prefer under them. Turned into THIS. BY WHO ? This beautiful masterpiece of history , built to PERFECTION from Swinehart , Mosh ,and whoever else contributed. Ends up in the hands. Actually in the HOME, of someone in my mind . Absolutely 100% Undeserving. And I don't care about how many beer guzzlin " Buds " of his want to disagree. In ANY,,and I MEAN ,, ANY Other organization on this earth,Mods,and family of mods would have been disallowed from winning this. Where THIS much money was raised. Mosh, you and the team that built this deserve NOTHING but admiration and praise. And I along with MANY others Thank you. How in Gods name are we to have ANY RULES WHATSOEVER in a forum when a Mod DOES THIS??? This is not a " Joke".. Wow. Great thread Xowner. The more we post,the harder he's laughing. I am sickened by this entire mess,and Sure HOPE very valuable lessons have been learned here.

Billy Golightly
07-09-2013, 11:45 AM
A gorgeous breathtaking bike. Built by and from , amazing people. Regardless of how many wheels they prefer under them. Turned into THIS. BY WHO ? This beautiful masterpiece of history , built to PERFECTION from Swinehart , Mosh ,and whoever else contributed. Ends up in the hands. Actually in the HOME, of someone in my mind . Absolutely 100% Undeserving. And I don't care about how many beer guzzlin " Buds " of his want to disagree. In ANY,,and I MEAN ,, ANY Other organization on this earth,Mods,and family of mods would have been disallowed from winning this. Where THIS much money was raised. Mosh, you and the team that built this deserve NOTHING but admiration and praise. And I along with MANY others Thank you. How in Gods name are we to have ANY RULES WHATSOEVER in a forum when a Mod DOES THIS??? This is not a " Joke".. Wow. Great thread Xowner. The more we post,the harder he's laughing. I am sickened by this entire mess,and Sure HOPE very valuable lessons have been learned here.

Undeserving, how?

atc007
07-09-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/159340-The-next-chapter-in-the-2013-Raffle-Trike

And he is a mod here.

To the families of the names on that seat.

This is not a joke.

It was sickening,disrespectful,and should not be allowed.

Billy Golightly
07-09-2013, 12:11 PM
I guess I'm just an emotionally detached a-hole that doesn't get the hoopla.

It was a practical joke, something funny. I don't know all the guys on the seat, but I knew a couple of them, and I think they are laughing their asses off at all this, shaking their heads and saying "That was a good one". Thats my impression and understanding of those guys that I knew. If anything, to me, its a very fitting thing to happen because I can envision ANY of the guys I knew on the seat doing this same thing and laughing their tails off the entire time.

At Ronnie's memorial ride there were bits of his ash's put into the Mantis fuel tank that carried the remainder of his ashes over to the hills he use to climb all the time back in the day. Was that disrespectful? To someone that didn't know him, I guess it could be. But that was his personality, that's just how he was...it's like one final prank...

I'm not speaking for or behalf of anyone on the seat, or their families, but that's how *I* feel about the guys on there that I did know. I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.

IKE-Z
07-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Ruth went out of her way to be nice to me at trikfefest. Happy that a good person won it.

ATC-Eric
07-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I guess I'm just an emotionally detached a-hole that doesn't get the hoopla.

It was a practical joke, something funny. I don't know all the guys on the seat, but I knew a couple of them, and I think they are laughing their asses off at all this, shaking their heads and saying "That was a good one". Thats my impression and understanding of those guys that I knew. If anything, to me, its a very fitting thing to happen because I can envision ANY of the guys I knew on the seat doing this same thing and laughing their tails off the entire time.

I'm not speaking for or behalf of anyone on the seat, or their families, but that's how *I* feel about the guys on there that I did know. I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Im with Billy on this one all the way. Everyone should know better then to think Honnerlaw would part this out. C'mon people. It was a good one, I would have done the same thing!

And undeserving? I just don't understand your position on that atc007. He put it in is house man! How much more respect can you POSSIBLY show for a piece like this? I need to know, seriously! Its in his freaking house man!

At Ronnie's memorial ride there were bits of his ash's put into the Mantis fuel tank that carried the remainder of his ashes over to the hills he use to climb all the time back in the day. Was that disrespectful? To someone that didn't know him, I guess it could be. But that was his personality, that's just how he was.

I never knew this /\ Thats straight badass! (In my opinion) Thanks for sharing.

atc007
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Everyone has their opinion. I don't have any love for xowner. When this much cash is raised,generally the powers that be and family are excluded form the drawing. JHMO> I had no elusions of winning. I personally would have made as nice a thread as I could ,THANKING Swinehart and especially MOSH. And gave it back to John. But that's just me. This thread is not that. To the thousands of you that know and love and admire xowner. This seems to have sat just fine. Again. JHMO..

keister
07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Ruth went out of her way to be nice to me at trikfefest. Happy that a good person won it.

She is nice to everyone. For 9 straight years I have walked into the awards ceremony and been greeted by her handing me my dooor prize ticket. It's poetic justice if you ask me.... Plus I feel bad for her cause she's Xowner's mom. Hahaha.

Xowner
07-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Everyone has their opinion. I don't have any love for xowner. When this much cash is raised,generally the powers that be and family are excluded form the drawing. JHMO> I had no elusions of winning. I personally would have made as nice a thread as I could ,THANKING Swinehart and especially MOSH. And gave it back to John. But that's just me. This thread is not that. To the thousands of you that know and love and admire xowner. This seems to have sat just fine. Again. JHMO..

I think this finally sums up the way you feel about me, I knew we had some tension in the past but I thought it was just that. Thanks for clearing it up. I also didnt have to thank Swinehart, Flying Bryan and the others for the bike because mom did AT HASPIN. Only reason the moshes didn't get a thanks because they were not able to make it. I been on her to get an account signed up and thank them but she is going threw a separation and is in the middle of moving and such.

Yeah it might have been a sick joke in most people eyes, The only part I regret from it is not calling rob and tammy to tell them i was doing it. I Understood the next morning that Rob had a talk to someone and they told him that it was a joke. I was hoping they would have called from the beginning when they found out that MY MOTHER WON IT ( not me ). I should have called, That was the biggest mistake I made. The Sunday when i got home or that Monday A friend of Rob,Tammy and mine called me asking what i was gonna do with the bike because they wanted to know. I ask him well why didnt they call me. For some reason that upset me that he was doing it and not them So i told him I was parting it. In an all honest truth that was done hopping they would call me. IT never happened and I should have called them instead of letting the rumors from there friends run wild and call them saying "HONNERLAWS GONNA PART HE RAFFLE TRIKE!!!! DID YOU KNOW!!!!????". Rob will tell you that me and him have had a ruff patch in the past mostly because of me but even then it was from communication issues.

Mrs.Mosh
07-09-2013, 03:10 PM
I want to let everyone know that MyMint and I had just had a nice long conversation. I truly believe he meant no harm, and was trying to get a point across. He is very passionate about the sport, and his friends and I respect that. He apologized, which to me is the biggest thing someone can do. Thank you Mint for the call. You are ok in my book!

Jonathan, I really wish you would have called me. I thought about calling you, but to be honest...I always remember that third phone line you like and didn't want to get sucked into another one of those deals.

Mrs.Mosh
07-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Maybe not needed but your getting some anyway;) Don't even think about sending it back!

Thanks for all you guys have done to have made the trike happen, it was great to watch it come together and fun to have a chance to win it.

LOL....Are you Neil?? I was trying to figure that one out for awhile this morning. Very, very nice of you, but not necessary. You are too kind. Thank you

Billy Golightly
07-09-2013, 03:23 PM
I never knew this /\ Thats straight badass! (In my opinion) Thanks for sharing.

...Still gives me chills even thinking about it. RIP Ronnie.

MIK6
07-09-2013, 03:36 PM
I have been a part of EVERY TF! I gave a small short talk befor the ticket was pulled.
Swinehart built an awesome tumbler for the tickets, EVERY ticket was placed in the tumbler, after that the youngest kid at the awards (who I doubt can read lol) was chosen, brought to the tumbler to pull 1 single ticket. The ticket was handed by that little girl to billy xowner and me. It does NOT get any more fair w that process.. the ticket pulled DESERVES to win that trike! Be it anyone that purchased a ticket!
Im personally glad it went to someone at the awards! I have known ruth for about 10 years now, she is an awesome person, she has helped w every TF, she has chatted, drank and hung w a few of the members on that seat at past TFs. It couldn't have gone to a better person!

MIK6/ Mike

Xowner
07-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Jonathan, I really wish you would have called me. I thought about calling you, but to be honest...I always remember that third phone line you like and didn't want to get sucked into another one of those deals.

Boo! Thats almost as bad as my excuse of not calling you. It wont work unless I call you and put you on hold.....

ditchmud
07-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Umm swinehart bought a whole bunch of tickets, as did many other people involved in this forum and the building and promoting of this trike. Would you complain about anyone else winning or is it because you feel cheated because xowners family member won?
The integrity of this raffle is 100% legit. There are hundreds of witnesses. Fate chose a winner whether or not if you desired who it was.

atc007
07-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Swinehart is NOT a mod...I was not insinuating AT ALL that there was any trickery in how it was drawn. And I will stop here. I think by far the majority are happy and I surely don't care to pursue it :)