PDA

View Full Version : got the 200x in boxes today

kwit
12-21-2003, 07:37 PM
got my first 200x today.. this thing looks alot faster then my bigred.. if i can get that engine together that iz.. i need a manual asap. to get theis thing goin.. the crank is bent slightly to the left (caused by someone trying to twist on the cylinder) ..got the gasket kit and everything else in the engine looks good..it a lil dirty and needs a front sprocket and a few misc. blots but looks ok... actually i was supprised that of the size of the engine.. its alot smaller then the 200e bigred engine. and alot lighter also. i checked everything the kick starter moves freely and turns the crank well.. but i need manual so i can take out the crank and put the new one in and i want to check the clutch also... the lever only moves a very small amount then stops.. is that normal with a 200x engine?.. it moves back a little bit then stops.. but the gears seem ok on it.. they seem to "be there"..also the cdi unit is disasembled .. so ill need that manual asap!.. and maybe if somone has a cheap engine that runs near me(rochester ny)id come and look at it.. ill need rear plastic also .. thanks for the help everyone.. but this aint over yet... o yea i almost forgot.. i have triples and a frame if someone wants to take them as a parcial trade twords and engine

smokinp
12-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Lets see some pictures when you start

200Xtreme
12-21-2003, 09:17 PM
sounds cool! If you need any engine parts, I have boxes of them. good luck.

kwit
12-21-2003, 09:29 PM
yea ill problably need a few things... i know ill need one of those fat flat screws) its located on the left side of the engine bye the shifter... its on that little circle that sez honda.. at the top.. anyone knwo what i mean?

slippy4
12-21-2003, 10:03 PM
yeah i know what you mean, the peep hole caps

speed20
12-21-2003, 10:48 PM
I have a manual....used 25$ plus shipping.PM me if interested