PDA

View Full Version : After two years of waiting...its finally on its way!

dirtflinger66
06-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Well it took two years to finally get it on its way to being back in motion. Its coming along but I have much more to do.

dougspcs
06-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Not a big Kawi fan and I'll probably never own one unless it falls in my lap..

But I have give them point on originality of design..

Nice clean looking build dirtflinger, it's coming along great. I look forward to seeing the finished trike..

Worden18
06-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Man that is so cool. Looks like a ton of work but I can imagine you're pumped about the end result. Have fun along the way! :)

JasonB
06-10-2013, 01:05 PM
looking good man! in for updates on the finished bike, i love tecates!

dirtflinger66
06-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Thanks guys, I'll keep posting some pics as I go. I still need to get the seat done and am going to contact Mrs. Mosh on that. I have an extra swing arm that im going to take to my shop and extend it 6 inches. So its getting there.

TecateDan
06-11-2013, 08:08 PM
IMHO a plus 6 is way to much. Not sure what u weigh or rear shock plans but I run a plus 3 with a 300ex shock and its not bad but the unsprung weight is a bit much and the rear end is just sluggish. With the plus 10 on the drag I had to double the spring rate and rebuild the stock shock with 15w oil to get enough dampening. I guess it all depends on what u want to do with it. We mostly trail ride here in NE. In the dunes it would probably be totally diffrent. Also just an FYI but plasticoat green spray paint. Available at advanced auto is a DEAD match for the maier green fenders