PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up a new trike

mywifeknowseverything
12-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Found this trike today and just couldnt help but buy it..My wife just rolls her eyes when this stuff happens. :rolleyes: ..He He He!!!! I just cant decide if I should keep it and bring it back to stock or sell it or part it out...I fires up first pull but needs a tune up....it also pulls real hard to the right...I cant tell if the front end is bent or not..Anyway, this thing needs a little help...

mywifeknowseverything
12-20-2003, 01:49 PM
couple more.....

TRI-Zbrian
12-20-2003, 01:54 PM
lol looks like soem one went spray paint happy is it a 185 or a 200 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mywifeknowseverything
12-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Yea, a 14 or 15 yr old had it...He was the rattle can king..LMAO...The frame says it is an 84 200s.Seems to run fine..I think the carb needs to be adjusted and that pull to the right is really bothering me..

TRI-Zbrian
12-20-2003, 02:18 PM
more then likely the forks are a little bent from hitting a tree or soemthing just enoph to make it pull real hard one way but not obviuos enoph to look bent.

lol that gas tank is just P.I.M.P they must have picked up alot of chicks with that thing :twisted: :twisted:

ATCnut
12-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Make sure to check the obvious. The pic from the rear looks like the right rear tire has less air in it than the left rear tire. That will cause it to pull to the right. In fact, if the front end is just a little out of square, you can "tune" that out by adjusting the rear air pressure.

I put air in my trike rear tires using the gauge, then I take them out on the street and make final adjustments until the drive stright for long distances on the flat. The way to know that the rear tires are exactly the same is to make sure that you can wheelie stright on the flat.

ATCRYDER
12-20-2003, 11:51 PM
God Damn Lucky-arse Californians....

You got the Terminator for Governer!....

You can just "Find" Trikes, No need to go Searching for them....

Youve got great riding weather all year...

:Beerchug

mywifeknowseverything
12-21-2003, 12:10 AM
Yea, there are trikes everywhere around here. I just stumble over them all the time...I could have alot more but I would have to find somewhere to put them because I would no longer live at my house.If you catch my drift.. ;)
ATCNUT....When I come back from vacation I will check everything out...All I had time for today was to rescue it, unload, take one pass up the street and back and put it up. Then in the morning If will be leaving for the southern part of CA. for a week...I think when I get back I will have to strip everything off and clean it and put it back again....Or I could just sell it to ATCRYDER...Sounds like he needs a hug :shock: He He He!!
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays from my family to yours....

NOS_350X
12-21-2003, 04:46 AM
Then in the morning If will be leaving for the southern part of CA. for a week...

Are you taking I5 or 99? I live a mile off of 99. you could stop by and check everything out and take a little brake.

mywifeknowseverything
12-21-2003, 08:11 AM
Hey, that sounds great...I am not sure when we are leaving this morning however if we do get tired around Fresno I will definatly look you up...Or maybe on our way back????We always travel 99. Mostly because we have family all along there and also because there is more to look at...I know I have talked to you before but I cant remember where your at..Well if you get this before we leave that will be great....If not I will check the site when I get to my Pops and we will figure something out