PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions, decisions ; I need some help!

yamaha225dr
05-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks to KASEY for the FMF slip-on to match my Fatty expansion chamber and the fork boots, my exhaust doesn't leak anymore and the front doesn't look naked. Now at some point this week my new white tank will arrive to match the new fenders and then it will be time for new decals. That is where I want some opinions from you guys! I originally was wanting red & black decals but with a blue seat cover, fork boots and rear shock; I think the colors would clash with each other and now I got to thinking about blue with black trim or maybe red, white & blue. I am thinking about putting the Honda wings on the radiator shrouds with 250r under them, 250r on the sides of the rear fenders and a Honda sticker across the rear fender and on top of the headlight shroud. Does that sound good to you guys or would you go a different route? I am open to ideas, just need some help with my final decision! :lol: I may be over thinking everything but want this machine to be an eye catcher when I am done! My next hurdle are wheels! Chrome, polished aluminum or black? I think either would look good but am leaning towards chrome. I really need to learn how to operate photoshop to experiment. If anyone is interested in my factory red gas tank shoot me a pm for pics and make an offer. Thanks!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t294/Dale06_photo/CAM00163_zps242e95c3.jpg

RIDE-RED 250r
05-05-2013, 11:25 PM
I am kind of a fan of the Honda wing with 250r under it on each rad scoop...

Look up member Pantera1975. He makes nice OEM style decal sets, I have some of his and like them alot. And he just started offering them with white backgrounds so they look right on white plastics!

yamaha225dr
05-06-2013, 12:01 AM
I am kind of a fan of the Honda wing with 250r under it on each rad scoop...

Look up member Pantera1975. He makes nice OEM style decal sets, I have some of his and like them alot. And he just started offering them with white backgrounds so they look right on white plastics!

Thanks for the heads up! I looked around Ebay but all I found were stickers made by some one in another Country. One of our sponsors for the race car does all of our decals but I'm not sure how durable they would be on an ATV.