PDA

View Full Version : My Story - Trikes, Bikes and Automobiles

Z_Silas
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM
1994 Ford Explorer- First and only automobile to date. Other than broken A/C, a great ride all around. Leather seats, power accessories, a slightly crunchy 4x4 system, what more could you want? In this picture I took a ride with my sister and we just barely made it out. Not much of a mud truck, but it did well.

I got into the game late. But after a summer of borrowing rides, I was desperate for one of my own.
Year? Tri Moto 200- Well rode it for almost 30 minutes (with no brakes) before my first crash. Sadly no pictures of that but, after a hard smash into the ditch, I needed some new forks as the front tire was pressed against the engine. A great trike! NEVER any motor trouble with this one. Started on first pull every time. Very durable as I flipped and rolled and wrecked this countless times, often quite hard. But, aside from the first time, always pulled the handlebars back up and kept riding. Also some major brake fade. But no regrets here for sure.
Some fresh paint, new forks, carb cleaning and it was ready to go again.
Engine looking clean! And how about the white?
Some fender mods. But at this point I wanted a new one (mostly because 1 was aching from its lack of rear suspension over rough trails) so this is the last picture before I sold it.... so I could buy a better one of course.

1985 Honda ATC 200x- Good bike. Plenty of power for me, although I always feel I could get more out of it with some tuning and carb work. Rough to start sometimes and goodness that kicker will fly back and kill you. Also a bit of carb trouble here and there but it think the new one fixed that. and of course the suspension is lacking on the jumps. A good bike though.
Pretty plain when I picked it up. And the engine was a little short on paint in places.
Needed a little work too.
New paint, some stickers and yes, another white pipe.
Well a day in the mud and now...... sitting in the shop waiting for me to fix the engine.

1980 Suzuki TS100 Living far from the shop and garage I felt the need to ride. So i looked at some street legal options. This cheap old 2 stroke looked good so I bought it immediately. Small but powerfull enough for taking it easy.
This is a borrowed photo but mine is just as clean with the exception of a missing black sticker.