PDA

View Full Version : so who got the old school 90 parts on ebay yesterday

tblumer
04-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Saw the PK intake w/ carb and the cancilla chain tensioner ended to the same bidder.

C.J
04-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Wish I would have gotten it....

manbearpig
04-11-2013, 12:59 AM
hah was watching that. $56 for the tensioner surprised me

also watched a bandito frame sell for $36 from the same seller. surprised me as well

HappyTrail
04-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Saw the PK intake w/ carb and the cancilla chain tensioner ended to the same bidder.
Well I scored the pk and Carb but don't know why I bidded $55 Just for a tensioner. So I'm the reason it went to $56. I've got three frames and 2 tensioners, That's probably why. Since Then I've managed to locate 2 more vm24's but I think the three I have will do. So quick correction: the tension and Carb Did not go to the same bidder. I was kind of expecting the six pack rack to go for more. EBay's new bidding window is making it easier to bid at the last second I think don't you? I used to watch a clock. All in all I think it's getting more aggressive.Maybe I have a sickness cause sometimes I bid on something I don't really need Just for the rush. Does anyone else feel the last minute rush?

tblumer
04-11-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm the guy who pushed the six pack rack up to that price at the last minute and lost, it was sitting at 25 bucks up until the last 15 minutes. I figured I'd lose. Agree with the whole "rush" idea.

HappyTrail
04-11-2013, 08:20 AM
I'm the guy who pushed the six pack rack up to that price at the last minute and lost, it was sitting at 25 bucks up until the last 15 minutes. I figured I'd lose. Agree with the whole "rush" idea.
I was planning in bidding on the rack for a friend who needs one but, luckily this one popped up as buy it now at 2am the night before for $24.99 Plus shipping. 167219
Guess the early bird gets the worm sometimes.
Not to jump subject but I'm also hoping to find a dipstick breather someday myself. Keep thinking that eventually the last of these aftermarket goodies will find permanent homes. Hopefully my shrinking Wish list will be complete by Then. Guess they'll get more rare and valuable until Then. I'm ready to start taking some metal Fab classes and capitalize Lol.:cool:

90guy
04-11-2013, 08:44 AM
I got the frame and tensioner I wanted that carb bad and lost track of time and lost it.

HappyTrail
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I got the frame and tensioner I wanted that carb bad and lost track of time and lost it.

Glad to see your new powerplant going on a more suitable frame. Nice price too. You may have ripped the stock frame in half. No hard feelings about the tensioner. Your build wouldn't be whole without. I bet we looked like a hungry pack of dogs fighting over scraps, but Hey all in fun.Till next time. I've had my Wi-Fi decide to reboot in the last minute before and missed out. Someone at Verizon was plotting against me. Even lost track of time to several times. C'est la vie.

90guy
04-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Haha none taking its eBay! Lol yeah frame was cheap enough even leaves room to get it and the tensioner brackets powder coated! Yeah I bet we did look like a pack of dogs fighting for it haha! Frame should be nice for what I want this to be now! Just gotta find a vm 24 sigh...